Status: Feedback maybe xD ??

Kids in Glass Houses, Shouldn't Invite in the Vampires

Just because its been years since i last saw him, doesn't mean i didn't think about him everyday

He explained most of what had gone on since i had left, that Oliver had tried to turn him into a vampire. But the vampires were ill and so Amelie were capable. The house, capable of protecting the residents, preserved his spirit as a ghost, i could tell the house was happy to have me back, until Amelie turned him into a vampire. He explained that Claire and one of my old friends Myrnin had found the cure to the disease , Mr Bishops blood, and the trouble they had with Mr Bishop. He then went on to talk about how he fallen in love with Eve. He talked as if i weren't there, looking behind me at something "shes perfect, i mean, shes the most beautiful thing, the kindest, the most spirited, i've loved her since i met her, and i never want to lose her" he looked back at me, he looked shocked and a little embarrassed. He really had forgotten i was there.
"And Shane , well i presume you heard about his dad Frank, killing vampires left right and center?" i nodded in response.
. I wanted to know more, how he was what he was doing, but Micheal was reluctant, i didn't want to push him, but he was holding out on me, the way his eyes shifted when i said certain things, how his arms were crossed, and something in the way he moved.. seemed different.
"How is Shane" my heart spread up when i said his name, and Micheal could hear it.
" four years since you even last saw him and your heart still does that" he laughed and looked down at his hands.
"just because its been four years since i last saw him, doesn't mean i didn't think about him everyday, anyway stop changing the subject, how is Shane?"

"why don't you ask him yourself" the voice came from behind me and i whirled around to see a tall teenage boy leaning against the door frame, Shane, and it made me wonder how long he had been there and just what he had heard. He taller than Micheal and muscly, broad, he had the same hair but it was brown and uneven, his eyes were the same chocolate brown they always had been, but with golden rings around the iris that caught the light, beautiful. He was shirtless and he was wearing loose fitting worn jeans that hung from his hips in an inviting way. A lazy crooked smile spread across his face and i blushed.
"ill leave you two to it" Micheal said, winking at Shane before going upstairs to find Eve.

Shane went into the living room and sprawled out on the sofa, i sat next to him. "im .. im good. I had some trouble about a year ago, my dad came back into town, again, one thing after another...., and life. Lifes gone on, Amelie is back in charge don't even ask how Oliver ended up in power, and the families whose patrons were killed in the war, have found new ones, those that lost their homes, rebuilt them.
Lifes been relatively normal for a while, its boring" he smiled and my heart stopped. "how about you?" He took both my hands, his skin was so warm. He was so close, i could just lean in and.... no, id just got back, i wasn't sure i was even staying.
"Im good, im sure you know i ran away from home, using my magic to convince people to let me sleep on their couch for a few months, mainly people i didn't know. As soon as i turned eighteen three months back i decided to come here and finally, after a year, see Micheal"
after a while things went back to normal how they used to be, we talked until it was dark and the air was electric, the way he looked at me and the way i felt about him, maybe staying here was a bad idea after all.
I phoned Oliver and told him where i was and that i was staying here for the night, Eve was going to sleep with Micheal whilst i borrowed her room. I told him id pop by tomorrow when i had a spare hour and we said our good byes.

I laid in Eves black bad in the center of her black room, and blissfully fell asleep thinking about what had gone on today and what the future held, And for the first time in a long time everything was good and simple.