Status: Feedback maybe xD ??

Kids in Glass Houses, Shouldn't Invite in the Vampires

Cobwebs and bugs

I yawned and sat up as the morning light started to peak in-between Eve's black curtains, to find my quilt on the floor and Shane perched at the end of the bed smiling at me. I became increasingly aware i would have really bad bed hair, and.. i slept naked. I scrambled to cover myself up but it was too late. He had obviously seen me in all my glory. He just laughed. "Morning" he sang at me, i blushed badly. Continuing as if nothing had happened "Oliver's been around just before sunrise, said he'd bought you some clothes on an account of all of yours were in Dallas"
"i didn't feel the need to bring clothes" i shrugged. He seemed to mull that over for a while, before pulling off his shirt to reveal a very pleasant sight of Shane in all his perfectness, pale but not too pale, muscly but not too muscly, and threw his shirt at me " here put this on, it should act as a dress" he giggled at his joke about my shortness, but it was true he towered over me.
Shane yanked me off the bed maybe a little too hard and showed me a black coffin shaped suitcase full of clothes.
Black lace and netting tops, mini skirts, leather, lots of ripped up items of clothing, studded belts chokers, makeup the works. I reminded myself to call Oliver and thank him. I turned to Shane and once again my heart stopped when i caught sight of him without his shirt, but he seemed to be admiring my pale and still bruised legs.
" anyway why has he brought them over here he knows im not staying here, there's no room" He seemed to snap out of a trance and looked at me
"umm.." he ran his hands through his hair and it made my heart flutter, i could just reach out and touch his.. No, this boy was going to kill me eventually, " i kinda, phoned him last night and told him you'd be staying here, i talked to the others and ill take the couch, i've tidied my room for you so feel priveliged!" I didn't have time to argue because he was already pulling the case into his room, i followed privileged to see him setting it on the table "welcome to the glass house"
I started rambling on about how it should be me on the couch not him, and how i could always stay at Oliver's, but Shane was always the stubborn one, and i knew i was wasting valuable Oxygen trying to convince him not to make me steal his room. In the end i gave up.

Shane helped me to organize my new clothes into his wardrobe and i became increasingly aware these had cost Oliver, allot of money and thought, and i smiled to realize that we really were friends.
After a while we heard a knock at the door and then eve strolled in, taking one look at a shirtless Shane, and an almost cloth less me, a look of horror crossed her face " am i interrupting something?" she giggled,
"no! no hes umm im moving into his room" i smiled.
"okay well, breakfast will be done soon, hurry up or Micheal will eat it all" she closed the door and clunked downstairs, i could tell she didn't believe me.

From the mass of clothes i picked out a black shirt with netted sleeves, a red and black pleated shirt, ripped leggings, clunker boots, and my usual makeup. making sure to put Shane's shirt away.. somewhere he couldn't find it, that's wasn't creepy was it... i hoped. I said good bye to Shane and hugged Micheal before walking out into the wondrous sunshine, even warmer than the day before. People this side of town was always quiet but as i got into the center i could see collage kids on their brake hour as it was around midday, they all looked miserable, either because Morganville was a place people thought only existed in nightmare tales, or worse. It was Monday.

I made my way to common grounds for the second time since id been back in town and as usual and the blissful smell of warm fresh coffee swept over me as the caffeine addict in me cried out for a latte. Instead i made straight for the back on a mission to find Oliver and nobody tried stop me, in fact it was as-if they hadn't even noticed me enter the store. The back room was just plain stone walls full of cobwebs and bugs. It was cold, like a meat freezer.
"Oliver" i called out.
"im back here" I turned a corner to find him sat at a dusty dark wooden table, in the back room which looked like it hadn't been ventured into since the 1800's even the lights were oil lamps flickering set in the walls, no windows. He was drinking a crimson gloopy substance i could tell was blood from a bottle
"nasty stuff when its not fresh" He shook his head a tossed the bottle on to the floor watching it roll away he continued to wipe red stains from around his mouth.
"Oliver, you know how you love me... well, i need a job" i battered my eyelashes at him sarcastically before taking the seat across from him."pleeeease" i smiled.
he giggled like a small child. "if i must" he laughed again this time a deep loud sound.
"Thank you Oliver, and umm thanks for the clothes, really i proberly couldn't afford to buy new ones,
i looked at the floor.
"What do i need money for anyway? You'll start tomorrow at eight, oh and you'll be working with Eve"
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback??