Sequel: If I Let This Go

Situations Are Irrelevant Now

Living in a Full House

"1, 2, 3, 4," I heard someone whisper. And then "Bleeding Mascara" by Atreyu started playing on maximum volume in my room and I jumped out of my bed in shock and screamed at the same time to find Ronnie by the stereo and everyone else laughing and rolling around on the floor.

I put my hands up to my ears as I got closer to the stereo and turned it down while punching Ronnie's chest and glaring at him, as usual. A couple of minutes passed since the incident and everyone was still in my room. I was a little angry because of how I was abruptly woken, and said, "Why is everyone still in my room?"

Max laughed nervously and said, "Um, funny story, Megan. Ronnie, tell her the funny story."

Ronnie rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall while saying nonchalantly, "Robert, Bryan, and Omar are moving in with us and were short one room, so you're going to have to share with-." I didn't even let him finish.

"What?! You can't just kick me out of my room and give it to them! I've lived here for the past 2 years and I am not sharing a room with any of you guys. I barely have any privacy as it is with my room!"

Max sighed and said, "Sorry, Megan but we dont have much of a choice. Saskia is moving in too and she has to share a room with me. And these three guys are going to share your room and, well, theres only one other room left and that's withRonnie."

I couldn't believe what he was just saying to me; I have to share a room with Ronnie. Seeing the obvious shock on my face, Ronnie said, "Hey, either you share a room with me or I kick you out. And the room isn't big enough for 2 beds, so I guess well buy a bigger bed for us to share."

I can't believe that I'm getting kicked out of my room, the only place in the whole house that was mine and now I have to share a room with my number one enemy. Think of all the stupid pranks that he could pull now that I'm in the same room as him. This is going to be hell on earth.

Within the next two weeks, everyone moved in and my old room was totally trashed with its new inhabitants. I finally moved most of my stuff into Ronnie's room, against my will. The first night that I would be spending in his room would be a nightmare, I could just tell.

I got home from college around 10:15 and oddly enough, they were all asleep. I made a TV dinner and ate it in the living room while watching South Park on Comedy Central. By the time I was done doing my homework and school stuff downstairs where my computer was relocated, it was midnight. I was so tired and I trudged up the stairs hating the fact of having to share a room with him.

Now, a couple of years ago this would be like a dream come true. But now that I know him, it's a nightmare. I changed into some pajamas and went over to the bed to see him all sprawled out across the bed. I sighed angrily and tried to shake him awake and tell him to move over, but he was dead asleep.

"Ronnie, I know you can hear me, now scoot over!"

After 10 minutes, I gave up and just shoved his body over to the other side, and then later in the night he started to take up the whole bed again and it was probably the worst night of my life.

Everywhere I go now, someone is already there. Whenever I go downstairs to go on the computer, they're down there practicing; whenever I wanted to watch TV, they were already watching something. I couldn't do anything that I wanted to do and it was driving me crazy.

Here I thought that living with 2 guys was bad...well, 5 are much worse. And ever since Saskia moved in, I haven't been able to hang out with Max as much and I really am considering moving out because I can't take it!

And Ronnie knows that this is getting to me and he's just waiting for the day I say I'm leaving.