Sequel: If I Let This Go

Situations Are Irrelevant Now

Someone Had To Go This Far

*Ronnie’s POV*

Touring has been everything that I ever dreamed it would be. We get to party every night…for free at some places…, meet fans from across the country, and best of all – we get the girls. A blonde girl named Marissa, I think, was hanging off of my shoulders, drunk as can be and at only 6:00 too.

I whipped out my cell phone to check my text messages and remembered that I really haven’t called Megan in a couple days now. She won’t be of any use to me if she doesn’t still love me. I know exactly what I need to do. “Hey, Bryan, can you do me a favor?” I asked, sitting on the couch across from him. He was just playing Tetris on his laptop – which means in all honesty, he’s not busy.

“Depends on what it is,” he quickly replied, his eyes never leaving the screen.

“You know how you have that unusually good impression of me? I need you to use it to call Megan.”

He put his game on pause and stared at me like I was stupid. “Dude, really? You’re doing this,” he said waving his hands up and down at Marissa, “but you can’t even give her a damn phone call?”

I didn’t appreciate this sudden conscience that he was showing. “Look, I’ll buy you all the beer you can drink at the next 2 bars we stop off at.”

He thought about it for a minute, and a smile began to form on his face. “Hmm, two whole times of free beer? That’s an offer that I really can’t pass up. Toss me your phone.”

I grinned throwing him my phone and focusing my entire attention on the beautiful blonde next to me.

*Bryan’s POV*

Despite the fact that I will be getting an insane amount of booze for free, I still could not honestly say that I felt happy. I knew what I was doing was wrong, and entirely unfair to Megan. She loves Ronnie so much, and she really doesn’t deserve this at all. I sighed to myself as I scrolled through Ronnie’s contacts until I found her name.

After only three rings, she answered the phone and you could hear the excitement in her voice. “Ronnie, I’m so glad you called! I haven’t heard from you guys in forever.”

I shouldn’t be doing this… I cleared my throat, but couldn’t clear my mind in time. “H-hey Megan, I’m sorry about the delay. Touring is so much hard work. Hell, I’ll be glad when it’s over.”

“Aw, even though its ‘hard work’ I’m sure you’re still having a blast. I just wish you could’ve done this sooner so that I could’ve gone along with you guys.”

“I know, but hey at least this way you’re finishing off your final year of school. Then once that’s done, you can tag along with us all you want.”

I leaned back in my chair, making myself comfortable for a presumably long conversation. Across from me, that blonde girl with Ronnie began giggling as he whispered in her ear and occasionally moved his lips down a little to suck on her neck, biting down at times as well. I tried my best to ignore it, since I was supposed to be having a conversation here, but it was so damn hard…especially, when that hooker started moaning.

Does she not realize that I’m trying to talk to someone? Hell, better yet does Ronnie even remember that I’m talking to his girlfriend here who thinks he’s stressed out from the tour and does nothing but sleep, eat, perform, drink, and repeat the cycle in a different city? He’s got some nerve I’ll give him that. “Hey, why don’t we take this back to the bunks so that some people,” he said, glaring at me, “won’t be staring at us the whole time?”

I was truly tempted to get up and punch him. Is he even serious?! “Um, Ronnie…why does it sound like two of you just now?” Megan asked, sheepishly on the other end.

I almost forgot that I was even talking to her still. Wait, how did she hear him in the first place? I glanced down at the phone and that’s when I realized that Ronnie almost always had his phone on automatic two-way speaker phone. Why? So that everyone around him could hear who he was talking to or so that the person he’s talking to would be jealous when they hear what he’s doing while talking to them. Yeah, that’s Ronnie for you. Stupid idiot.

I panicked, searching through all the menus to find the regular mode. Since this isn’t my phone, I have no idea how to work it. Looks like I’m just going to have to somehow save Ronnie’s ass yet again. “Oh that was just Bryan. Did you know he does a scarily accurate impression of me?” I said, telling the truth…sort of.

There was a moment of silence on the other line. “Bryan…” was all she said before the line went dead. I then heard a beeping noise that told me that Ronnie’s phone had died.

Well, how convenient. I swear Ronnie better be grateful because I am not doing that shit again. I’ve done enough damage.

*Normal POV*

Talking to Ronnie again was a great feeling…I hate to admit it, but I really do miss him. The conversation was going great until I heard something weird in the background. First of all there was a guy talking…but I couldn’t tell who it was…and there was a girl laughing and moaning. What the hell?

I listened closer and then right after Ronnie said something, another…well, another Ronnie said something along the lines of “let’s go somewhere else where people won’t stare.” How could there be two Ronnie’s?

I asked ‘Ronnie’ something about it and he said that apparently Bryan has a good impression of him. Wait…Bryan? He wouldn’t be doing an impression of Ronnie while trying to flirt with a girl…right? I was about to tell Bryan that I think he was the one who was really on the phone, but the line got cut, which somehow only further confirmed my suspicions.

I know that it’s kind of a big deal when you think that your boyfriend who is on tour may have just been flirting with a girl in front of you (even though I couldn’t actually see it), but I couldn’t let it bother me…at least not yet anyway. I didn’t want to worry about this at the moment. All that would do would get me depressed and then I wouldn’t leave my room for a week. I’d rather not go through that right now.

After successfully scrolling through my small list of friends on my phone, I landed on the newest entry – which just so happened to be Craig’s number. It wouldn’t hurt to try and call him right? Maybe he’ll be free tonight and want to do something now instead of two days from now? Feeling my stomach churn with nervousness for some reason, I took a deep breath before hitting the ‘call’ button and listened to the rings.

“Hello?” he asked.

“Um, hi Craig…it’s Megan.”

“Wow, hi again. I think I just talked to you only a few minutes ago,” he laughed, “what’s up? Anything new?”

I hesitated, but pushed myself forward. “Yeah, actually. I kind of got some weird feeling that my boyfriend may not be being the best boyfriend at the moment and I’d rather not think about that now. Would you….do you want to hang out tonight instead? I really don’t want to be alone.”

“Of course I’ll hang out with you tonight. Gosh, Megan I’m really sorry to hear about your boyfriend. But I’m sure seeing me will help you out a bit.”

I laughed, “Well aren’t you modest.”

“Yes I am. Anyway, I’ll make some plans at a restaurant and pick you up around 7. Does that sound good?”

I glanced at the clock…it was 5:23 now, I should have enough time. “Yeah, that’s perfect. See you in a bit!”

I had given him my address earlier, since he would’ve had to come here anyway to get me in two days. I have a feeling that Craig will be just the person I need to help me get through whatever it is that may be happening with Ronnie at this moment.

*Max’s POV*

Whew, it’s already near 6:30 and I just now got back to the bus. Note to self: don’t volunteer to help set up the stage – it’s just too much work for someone of my size. We weren’t on until 8, which gave me plenty of time to sleep…and sleep is exactly what I needed right now. Actually, I’m pretty sure I almost even fell asleep while still walking a few feet back. Wow.

I greeted the guys as I entered the bus and noticed that oddly enough…Ronnie was missing. I threw my jacket onto the couch and headed toward my bunk, but immediately stopped when I heard voices. Ok, now either there are ghosts in my bunk or…just real people. I quickly ripped the curtain back to reveal Ronnie and some blonde chick naked. “What the fuck?!” I shrieked.

Ronnie and the slut broke apart from making out to stare at me like I’m a crazy old lady chasing a dog or something weird like that. “Dude, seriously, a little privacy please?” Ronnie asked as the blonde covered herself up just a little bit.

“Privacy?! Do you not realize that you just fucked some random girl in my bunk?”

Ronnie innocently glanced around and then shrugged, “Sorry man, we were in an intense moment, and you know how when those things happen sometimes you just gotta do it wherever.”

His words just went in and out of my head…because something worse than him having sex in my bed had entered my mind: the fact that he had sex with this slut even though he has a girlfriend, who just so happens to be my best friend!

“No, I don’t know what you’re talking about. What the hell is your problem? Did you just conveniently forget that you have a girlfriend?” Damn it, I knew going on this tour would mean nothing but trouble for their ‘relationship.’

“What?! You have a girlfriend? Oh shit that’s it I’m out of here. That is so totally not what you like told me when we met up!” she shouted, ending it all with a slap across Ronnie’s face. She collected her clothes and ran off the bus, while I leaned against the wall smirking. It serves him right. He, on the other hand, didn’t feel the same.

As soon as the door slammed shut, he angrily put his clothes back on and leaped out of the bunk, grabbing a hold of my shirt and slamming me into the wall. “What the hell is your problem?! That could’ve been the tour groupie and now she’s gone!”

“You have a girlfriend, asshole!” I seethed.

His glare transformed into a smirk as he said, “Exactly, but see when you say ‘girlfriend’ I think you mean year-round groupie.”

That was it…that shit just pushed me over the edge. How dare he talk about Megan like that after all the shit he’s put her through! I quickly shoved him off of me and before he could regain his balance, I tackled him to the ground and used both of my fists to punch his face in countless times. He didn’t seem too terribly effected.

He was able to get out from under me and reverse positions. He aimed his fists directly for my nose, knocking blood out with each punch. I heard a –clink- noise on the floor and looked to see my nose ring, covered in blood, on the ground. That asshole just punched my nose ring right out of the skin!

It wasn’t until Robert found us and pulled Ronnie off of me that the fighting ended. Both of our faces were bleeding badly, and I could already tell that I had a broken, ripped nose and he had two very black eyes. Why did he have to do this to Megan? She doesn’t deserve it one bit. Why does he have to go this far?

I know she won’t want to hear it, but after the show tonight I’m going to call her and tell her what has happened. She has the right to know, after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoo some drama going down between max and ronnie. will they end up fighting again or just ignore each other? megan and craig go out on their friendly get together and craig begins to amaze megan more and more. how will this impact her love for ronnie? find out in the next chapter!

3-5 comments for an update. YAY 400+ readers and 100+ comments. You guys ROCK!