Sequel: If I Let This Go

Situations Are Irrelevant Now

Rain

The next morning, I woke up in an empty bed and I almost began to have a panic attack.

Where was Ronnie?

Then, as if on cue, drunken memories from last night began to flood back into my head. Oh yeah, he was arrested…for beating the crap out of Craig. I can’t help but feel like all of that was partially my fault – for passing out, for being near Craig, for forcing Craig to give me CPR, for kissing Craig back, and for Ronnie losing his cool.

It was really tempting to just reach over and scream into one of the nearby pillows to relieve myself of frustration, but someone’s knocking at the door interrupted me. My eyes averted away from the pillows and over to the person at the door. Craig. He was leaning up against the door frame nervously, and it looked like he was giving himself a hug.

“You can come in all the way,” I invited, smiling ever so slightly.

He laughed nervously and shut the door behind him while he sat down on Ronnie’s side of the bed. “Gosh I don’t even know where to begin, Megan. Last night just did not go according to plan, and now there’s just no way that Ronnie will ever stop hating me,” he spilled as soon as he sat down.

I patted him on the back a little, feeling a little awkward in the process, and comforted him as best as I could. “Oh don’t let that keep you down, Craig. Ronnie is a hard guy to understand. I mean hell, he couldn’t stand me for the longest time, and look now we’re dating.”

A wide smile formed on Craig’s face. “Are you suggesting that in time, Ronnie and I will be dating?”

I burst out laughing as a mental image of those two holding hands formed in my head. “Anything is possible I guess,” I said through laughter.

The door bell rang, and a stampede of footsteps followed the shrill noise. “By the way, we’ve got pizza, if you’re hungry,” he said, standing up and stretching. Pizza did sound ridiculously tempting right about now.

“You guys are amazing,” I said, following him out the door. There were 10 boxes of pizza sitting on the counter. And I couldn’t wait to dig in.

*Ronnie’s POV*

Jail cell walls were really getting old. I needed new scenery, and I needed it now. I had spent the past sleepless night plotting out some revenge, and on top of that, I’ve even created a plot to get me out of here.

This morning, aside from staring at the bleak, stone walls, I’ve observed the security guard and system. Barney, the guard, is on the larger side and eats a donut every hour of the day. And the shocker was – he wouldn’t share any with me. His set of keys were fastened tightly on his belt, and trapped under a very apparent and unattractive roll of fat.

A series of security cameras were mounted up on the wall. There was one guy in particular that I was paying close attention to – Deputy Alan Moore. I was almost positive that if he caught word that I was in his building, he’d waste no time stacking up my past offenses on me.

According to the cameras, it would seem that he was heading right for this very department. If I want to avoid going down in flames right now, I better make my move. Good thing I aced Theatre class in high school.

I stood up and wobbled over toward the metal bars. “Whoa man, why are the walls on fire?” I asked, sounding as terrified as possible.

Barney lazily looked up from his comic book and held back a laugh. “Radke, are you high or something? These damn walls ain’t on fire.”

“You’re the crazy one! I can feel the heat.”

The guard sighed as he squeezed his way out of his seat and desk to stroll over toward me. He was far too predictable. A flashlight was being shone in my right eye. Subtly, I leaned forward and used my left hand to grip the back of his neck.

“Thanks for the help, Tubby,” I smirked, slamming his head into the metal bars and knocking him out cold.

I reached down and got the set of keys, releasing myself. I dashed out the doors just before Moore was anywhere near that cell. Now it’s time for the real fun to begin. I hope you’re ready, Megan and Craig.

*Normal POV*

I had already almost fallen out of my chair about three times now from laughing too hard. Max and Jared, from BTF, decided to put on a little show using the pizza toppings as props. Currently, they were running around the kitchen shirtless with either pepperonis or sausages on their chests. Yeah, we’re real mature.

As I sipped some of my homemade mixed drink, I couldn’t help but notice something strange. When was the last time there was so much laughter at dinner time? It almost seems as if in Ronnie’s absence, things are…better. We’re all happy, and there were no arguments or disputes all day. So, what does that mean – that Ronnie only ruins our lives entirely? No, that can’t be it. I love him, and I have for a long time. Life was good with him here and I can’t wait for him to come home…right?

“Is something wrong?” Robert asked, probably noticing my sudden mood swing.

I shrugged, “I’m not sure. I guess I just miss Ronnie.”

“As bad as this sounds, I almost forgot he was gone. He’s not as important around here as he thinks.”

“So you’re saying you think it’s better without him here?”

“Not necessarily better, it’s just less tense, I guess. But hey don’t let that ruin the night for you. He’ll be back soon, no worries.”

“Thanks, Robert.” I stood up and headed for the back door.

“Where are you going?”

“The treehouse. I just wanna be alone for a little bit,” I said, looking at him over my shoulder. Luckily, I don’t think any of the others knew I left – either that or they didn’t feel like stopping or questioning me.

As I walked across our small, fenced in yard, I found myself staring up at the starless sky. Rain was in the forecast for tonight. And I was almost positive that I felt a couple of raindrops fall on my head already. As long as it didn’t storm, I’d be fine. A few raindrops can’t hurt anyone…except for my parents.

Hell, I’m 20 years old now…and I am not going to cry. Ok, scratch that, I’m gonna cry. By the time I made it to the treehouse, I couldn’t tell whether it was my own tears crawling down my cheeks or the raindrops.

Slowly, I crawled up the wooden stairs nailed into the tree. I smiled a little when I remembered my dad helping Ronnie and Max build this treehouse. It was back when the guys first moved into this house, way before I even lived with them. My dad considered them his sons and would’ve done anything for them, or me. My mom also helped them out by donating furniture from the La-Z-Boy store they used to own.

I wonder if those two guys ever realized just how much my family helped them out. I decided that I would spend the rest of the night out here, on this ratty old couch…reminiscing.

Raindrops leaked in between the cracked ceiling every few minutes. The rhythmic sounds of the drip-dropping raindrops were calming enough to put me to make me incredibly drowsy. However, I was brought back to an alert state of mind when I heard the wooden floor creak, meaning someone else was up here.

I poked my head out from under the blanket to see Ronnie standing there. His hair was dripping wet and all in his face. Eyeliner that was still on from the other night was running down his cheeks a little. His drenched t-shirt and jeans clung to his body. Needless to say…he looked sexy.

“R-ronnie, how…why…what are you doing here?” I asked, at a loss for words.

He grinned, “You know I couldn’t stay away from you for long.”

“But, what about the prison and –?”

He crawled on top of me and placed a finger on my lips. “Shh, don’t worry about the details, baby. All you need to care about is the fact that I’m here.”

His other hand began to slide down my body, leaving behind a trail of water. His fingers brushed up against the crotch area of my skinny jeans, causing me to let out an involuntary moan. “Oh it looks like someone wants a little attention,” he smirked, continuing his teasing.

I leaned forward and pulled his toward me so that our lips met. Our tongues were like magnets, attaching to each other and fighting for dominance. He grabbed onto the back of my neck and pulled me even closer to him, slyly slipping two fingers into my now unzipped pants. I moaned into the kiss once I felt him enter.

His other hand slid down my back and under my ass. He squeezed a little before lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waste as we stumbled around the tree house. We broke apart for a moment and stared at each other. There was something strange about the look on his face, though. I just couldn’t read it. His fingers slipped out of me suddenly and he dropped me to the floor.

From this view, I feel as if I got a better understanding of what was on his mind – it looked like he was having some sort of battle going on inside of him. What could he possibly be thinking about? And why did he have to stop just at the good part?

*Ronnie’s POV*

I had everything planned out. I was going to get her all worked up, sexually, and then just stop right in the middle of it all and tell her just how much I never loved her. But then everything kind of changed. As we stood in the middle of the room, some of the house lights came in from between the cracks. I could tell that she had been crying, and I guarantee it had to do with her parents.

What she felt from their deaths is much worse than her leading Craig on or whatever the hell she did last night. I didn’t know whether or not I should stick to the plan and it was driving me crazy. Since when did I ever feel sympathy? Ugh, I can’t do this to her – she…she doesn’t deserve it.

“Are you ok?” she asked, after several awkward minutes of silence.

I sat down on the ground next to her and tried to smirk to cover up my uneasiness/concern. “Of course I am, Megan. I was just thinking about how great it’s gonna be when I fuck you in ohh about five seconds.”

She looked doubtful, but smiled nevertheless. “That’s a nice surprise.”

“Only the best for you,” I said as I pulled the curtain shut over the entrance to the treehouse.

Honestly, it didn’t matter that I’m going easy on Megan because I’d just get to get back at Craig that much more.

Once she heard my plans for the evening, she wasted no time gripping the edge of my shirt and pulling it off while running her fingers down my bare chest. I reached over and took of her shirt and undid her bra, letting her boobs just fall into my waiting hands. She toyed with my belt buckled while I slid down her already unzipped pants. Simultaneously, we both held onto each other, now completely naked. I held onto both her ass checks as I leaned her back, giving my cock full access to her wet vagina.

“3, 2, 1 blast off,” I said before ramming myself right into her, causing her to yelp in surprise.

I pulled her back and forth from me, continuously sliding in and out while biting down on her sensitive spots on her neck, earning satisfactory moans from her. She tilted her head back further allowing more room for me to roam. I started slamming into her at a quicker pace, seeing as I knew just how she liked it. She dug her nails deep into my back and clawed all the way down.

“Oh Ronnie, I just…I just love you so much,” she breathed.

Before I could stop anything else from happening, I said, “I love you too, baby.” What?!

I couldn’t take it back…and yet her smile seemed to make it worth saying. I was so confused, but I couldn’t let that be my priority. We were both reaching our peaks.

The rain began falling harder and leaking onto us, drenching our already sweat-saturated bodies. I had to speed this up…I have other things on the agenda for tonight. Not only did I pick up the pace, but I slipped one finger into her as well, right above where my dick was penetrating. She moaned out louder than ever before and within seconds following, I came inside of her. I slid my cock out of her, letting all the mixed juices drip slowly onto the floor, mixing with the rain puddle.

We were both breathing heavily, and laying in each others arms. She began tracing some of the tattoos on my arms while I plotted for the next step in the plan. Part of me didn’t want to leave her, but there was work to be done.

Moments later, Megan fell asleep on my chest. I carefully lifted her body up and laid her on the couch. I covered her up with a blanket and kissed her forehead. I hated to admit it, but I was glad I didn’t harm her. Quietly, I redressed myself and made sure that the small switchblade was still in my back pocket.

The rain had slowed down significantly to a mere drizzle. My shoes sloshed in the moist grass as I crossed the yard. The screen to the back door was open. The kitchen light was also on, meaning someone was in there. I wonder what the chances are that that person would be Craig?

My hand gripped the door handle, but I froze when I heard the telephone ring. Lately, we’ve gotten lazy and kept the phone on speaker. That meant I’d be able to hear the entire conversation. Max entered the kitchen to answer the phone.

“Hello?” he said, leaning against the counter lazily.

“This is Deputy Alan Moore from LVPD.”

“LVPD? That sounds like some kinda STD or something,” Max snorted.

“Las Vegas Police Department.” Max stopped laughing.

“Uh, just kidding about that. What can I help you with officer?”

“Is there any chance that you’ve seen Ronnie Radke lately?”

He paused before replying. “The last time I saw him was at the bar last night.”

“We had him here in our custody, but he’s escaped. Will you help us find him?”
♠ ♠ ♠
will max turn his back on ronnie? how will this story end? find out in the finale!

thanx for the banners!! they're great. the offer is still open: anyone who makes a banner, will get a spot as a character in the story.

the name of the sequel has been decided *drumroll* "If I Let This Go" so banners for that will be nice too :)

5+ comments please