Status: Better than my other Brian daughter story. Trust me. Read this one.

Serenity

Chapter 2

Brian's POV

I watched Serenity sleep, as fucking creepy as that sounds, I couldn't help it. She was so beautiful. I couldn't believe I helped create this little angel. I just wished I had been in her life more. If it wasn't for Jackson and Alice, Alyssa's parents, I would be with Alyssa, raising our daughter together, with another one on the way. I wouldn't have missed thirteen fucking years. I smiled down at Serenity. I covered her with the blanket, and kissed her on the forehead. ''I love you, Serenity. So much.'' I whispered. She smiled in her sleep.

I walked out of her room, closing the door behind me. I promised her I'd stay over. I called the guys to let them know.

''Alright, good night man. Can't wait to see the kid.'' Zacky said, hanging up. I sighed, putting my phone down. I turned on the TV, and flipped through a couple of channels.

''Brian?''

I turned my head around, and my eyes widened. There stood Alyssa in a sexy black nightgown. I practically drooled, and I could feel my pants tighten. ''A-Alyssa.'' I coughed.

''What do you think?'' She smiled, spinning around. ''Do you like? I just got it yesterday.'' Oh she had no idea how much I liked, no loved that on her. As much as I loved it, I wanted to tear it off her body.
''I-It's nice.'' I stammered. She smiled. ''Thanks.'' She leaned over, and kissed me on the cheek. I tried my best not to look at her chest, but I couldn't help it. I noticed they've gotten bigger since the last time I've seen her. I threw a pillow onto my lap so she wouldn't see my problem. She walked in front of me. The night gown reached her mid thigh. God damn.

''Serenity asleep?''

I nodded. ''Yeah.''

''Good.'' She climbed on top of me, pushing me down on the couch. ''I've missed you so much, Brian.'' She purred, rubbing up against me. She reached down and tore the pillow off my lap. ''Oh hello there.'' She licked her lips, looking at the bulge in my pants. She looked back up, and smiled at me. I watched her. I didn't try to stop her, because fucking hell, I missed this. ''Want me to fix your problem?''

''Fuck yes.'' I growled, flipping us over, so that I was on top now. She giggled. I slammed my lips down on hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I rubbed up against her, not breaking the kiss. She moaned in my mouth. ''I-I want you now, Brian.'' She growled, pulling away from this kiss.

''Then have me.'' I grinned, placing my mouth back on hers. We tore each others clothes off as went upstairs to her room. I didn't feel guilty at all.

''Wow.'' She panted, her head laying on my bare chest. ''Yeah.'' I agreed, panting. She turned her head, and kissed my lips. I smiled, and deepened the kiss. She moaned. ''As much as I want a round 2, we can't.'' She pulled away. She got up, and pulled on her pantes and bra. ''I can't believe we did this! You're married! I'm sorry I came onto you like that, it's just-''

I cut her rambling off. ''Relax.'' I told her, laughing. ''I don't regret what we just did. I haven't seen you in fucking 13 years, Alyssa.''

''I know.'' She sighed, biting her lip. ''But what about Michelle?'' She whispered, looking at me. I sighed, and sat up. I pulled up my boxers. ''Don't worry about her.'' I told her. ''I don't love Michelle anymore.''

''What?'' She gasped, smiling a bit. ''You don't?''

''No.'' I shook my head. ''I was never happy with her. She's so bossy and demanding. You're the only one for me. I want you and our daughter to come live with me in Huntington Beach. The guys miss you, Alyssa espically Jimmy.''

''I don't know, Brian. We're pretty happy here. I don't think Serenity wants to leave her friends behind.''

''She'll make new friends.'' I told her. ''I don't want to miss anymore of her life. I want us to be together, we're a family after all. I'll divorce Michelle, and we can be together again, like how it used to be.'' I grabbed her hands with mine. She looked down at them. ''Okay.'' She finally said, smiling.

I grinned, and kissed her deeply.

~ ~
Serenity's POV

I walked into the kitchen the next morning. Dad and mom were holding hands, smiling at each other. They looked at me as I walked in. ''Serenity.'' Mom smiled, walking over and kissing me on the forehead. ''Did you sleep well?''

I nodded. ''Yeah. What's going on with you guys?''

Brian smiled at me. He walked over, and put his arm around mom. ''Well, Serenity, you're mother and I-''

''ARE TOGETHER?'' I squealed, jumping up and down. Oh my god, oh my god. I knew it.

''No.'' He chuckled. ''Well, not yet. Until Michelle and I divorce.''

''Oh, but still! Oh my god!'' I grinned, hugging them both.

''Should we tell her?'' Mom whispered. Brian looked at her, and nodded. I looked at them confused. ''What?''

''Serenity, how would you feel if we moved to Huntington Beach?'' Mom asked me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked :--)