Status: Better than my other Brian daughter story. Trust me. Read this one.

Serenity

Chapter 3

''Oh my god we are?'' I squealed, grinning. They nodded. ''When are we leaving?''

''Woah, calm down. We thought of his last night, and already you're thinking about when we're leaving?'' Brian laughed. I nodded excitedly. ''Yeah! So when are we?''

He looked at mom, and shrugged. ''I don't know, how about after Christmas?''

''That sounds perfect.''

''But wait, this is going to be the first Christmas with you.'' I told them, frowning. ''I want to spend Christmas with you dad, but it's okay if you don't, but I'm kinda-''

''Who said I didn't want to spend Christmas with my daughter?'' He chuckled. ''The guys will understand.''

''What about Michelle?''

''Forget about her.'' He told me, smiling. ''I want to get to know you better, and I can help you guys start packing soon.'' He kissed mom on the cheek. ''Maybe I'll get the guys to come down and help.''

''Oh my god I'm going to meet Avenged Sevenfold?'' I squealed. Brian chuckled. ''Hey, you're related to me, they're practically your family now.''

''Wow.'' I breathed.

''Hunny, why don't you get dressed and we can go out somewhere as a family'' Mom suggested, smiling.

''Okay.'' I ran up to my room. I picked up my iPhone. I missed 2 calls from Ellie, and 1 text message from her. I quickly texted back, saying I was busy. I didn't want to tell her quite yet about Brian, and us moving to Huntington soon. She probably wouldn't believe me anyways. I grabbed my green day hoodie, one of my many avenged sevenfold shirts, and a pair of sweat pants.

I quickly changed, and went backstairs where my parents were in a very intense make out session. ''If you guys don't stop I'm going to throw up.'' I told them, gagging. I may be happy that they're getting together again, but I really didn't need to see that. ''Fuck off.'' I heard dad mumble.

I rolled my eyes. ''Okay, you two. Save it for the bedroom.'' I pulled them apart. They sighed. ''I'm happy you two are together, but I don't need to see my parents sucking each others faces off. Disgusting.''

Mom laughed. ''Sorry, hunny.''

''Hey, while you were sleeping, I put my number onto your phone if that's okay'' Dad said, biting his lip. I smiled at him. ''It's fine.'' I pulled out my phone, and checked my contacts. He put his number down as daddy and a little heart next to it. I rolled my eyes. He grinned cheekily. ''Well ladies, are we just going to stand here all day, or are we going?''

We laughed.

Dad's phone started ringing as soon as we got into the car. He sighed and looked at mom. ''It's Michelle.'' She nodded. He answered. ''Hey, Michelle.'' He sighed.

''Brian, baby. Where are you?'' She demanded.

''I don't have to tell you.'' Brian said, rolling his eyes. ''You're not my mother.''

''Yeah, well. I'm your wife. I'd like to know where my husband is at.''

''I'm at a friend's okay?'' He lied.

''You're lying.'' I heard her scoff. ''Where the fuck are you? You're not cheating on me with some whore, are you?''

''Michelle, fuck off. I never cheated on you. You were the one who cheated on me with three different guys!'' He yelled into the phone. ''Goodbye, Michelle.'' He hung up. ''Jesus, fucking christ.'' He mumbled.

''Brian? Are you okay?'' Mom asked, putting her hand on his knee. He looked up, and smiled at her. ''Yeah.'' He reached over, and kissed her.

''Dad? Why are you still with that bitch when you know she cheated on you?'' I asked. Mom didn't scold me on the language this time. He shrugged. ''I don't know, but don't worry about it, okay? Let's just go have fun.'' He smiled, starting the car. ''Where to ladies?''

I shrugged. ''I don't know. The mall?''

''The mall?'' He whined. ''Can we do something that's actually fun?''

''The mall is fun.''

''Yeah, for girls. I'm not a girl. I'm a man.'' He said, showing off his muscular tattooed arms. I rolled my eyes at his cockiness.

''Well, why don't we go to the guitar place? It's right around the corner from the mall, Serenity. I still have yet to get a certain someone a present.'' She turned in her seat, and winked at me. I immediately caught on. She wanted us to get dad a new guitar. ''Oh, yeah.'' I smiled. Brian looked at us.

''What are you doing? Drive.''

He shook his head at us, and pulled out of the driveway.

~~

''Brian, stay in the car.'' Mom said, as we got out.

He pouted. ''Why? Why can't I come in. I like guitars.''

''Because. Serenity let's go.'' She closed the car door, and we walked into the store. ''Hello Ladies, you lookng for something in particular?'' The guy behind the counter asked us. ''Yes.'' Mom smiled, walking over to the counter. ''I'm not exactly a guitar person, but my daughter's father is. We want to get him a guitar for Christmas. Think you can hook us up?''

''Depends. How good is he?''

''You have no idea how awesome he is. Come take a look, he's in the car.'' Mom smiled. The guy nodded, and walked out from behind the counter. He looked out the window, squinting his eyes a little. We snickered as soon as he saw dad. He gasped. ''Holy shit, is that Synyster Gates?''

''Yup.'' I smiled. ''He's my dad.''

''Are you serious, kid?''

''Yes.'' I laughed. ''I was thinking about one of those nice les pauls over there. Black looks good. I think he'll like that.'' I pointed over to the rack. ''Right.'' He coughed, quickly regaining himself before going over to where I was pointing. He grabbed the black Gibson Les Electric Guitar off the top rack. He walked back over to us. ''This one, okay?''
I nodded. ''It's perfect!'' I ran my finger down the side of the guitar. ''He'll like it, but I was thinking though, could we customize it?''

''Sure, but it's going to cost extra.'' He told me.

''That's okay.'' I smiled. ''I have enough.''

He nodded, and went back behind the counter, putting the guitar down, and grabbed a notepad and a pen. ''What do you want on it?''

''Can we have his name on the finger board.''

''Sure.'' He nodded, writing that down. ''Anything else?''

''Yeah, and the death bat on the bottom corner?'' I smiled. He wrote that down. ''That it?'' I nodded. ''Okay, that will be $899.99.''

I nodded, and pulled out my death bat wallet. I pulled out nine hundred bills. If you're wondering, I got 100 for Christmas from my grandparents since I was 5until they died last year, so I saved up, so I could buy something I liked, but I decided to use it all now. I pulled out a fifty. ''Here's a fifty if you could keep your mouth shut about me and my dad.'' I told the guy.

He nodded. ''You can pick up the guitar in two days.''

''Great.'' I smiled.

He took the guitar to the back. We were halfway out the door until...

''Hey wait!'' The guy yelled, running over to us with his pen and notepad. I looked at him curiously. ''Could you possibly get Syn to sign this for me?''

I laughed. ''Sure.''

We walked back out to the car. Brian was getting antsy. ''What took you guys so long?'' He whined, leaning over to kiss my mom on the mouth. She laughed, swatting him away.

''Hey dad, could you sign this for the dude in there? He's a big fan.'' I asked, holding up the notepad. He smiled. ''Yeah, sure.'' He took the notepad from me. He signed it very quickly, giving it back to me,

I went back into the store. ''Here you go.'' I smiled, giving him back his pen and notepad.

''Wow, thanks kid. You got a cool dad.''

I laughed. ''Yeah, I do.''

''Hey, instead of the mall, why don't we go meet the guys?'' Dad said, as I got back into the car. ''What do you think, sweetie? You ready to meet your crazy uncles?''

I nodded, grinning. ''Hell yeah!'' Oh my god, I couldn't believe I was actually going to meet the rest of Avenged Sevenfold! I still couldn't believe I was related to Brian! ''Let's go!'' He grinned.

''Can we stop by the house first so we can grab a pair of clothes?''

''Sure. I already have a room all set up for Serenity back home. The guys helped. I hope you like black and red.' He glanced back at me though the mirror. ''My favorite colors.'' I told him, smiling. He smiled back. ''Good, cause we worked our asses for hours on that room.''

I grinned. This was going to be so much fun. I get to meet my new uncles who're in my favorite band. I forgot all about Michelle.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do NOT know anything about guitars... I suck in that area. LOL