Status: hope you all like it don't be afraid to message

Cursed

Prologue

I could practically taste the dirt and grime in the air through the one barred window in the room . As a blue stream of light pours in, I watch the dust particles play in the light, I try to think of how I ended up here.

I sit on the floor packed with dust, my dress ripped and torn so that it went mid thigh. How could this happen? I think to myself. I'm unsure on how long I've have been here, yet every time I try to think about anything else, my train of thought always brings me back to that question. I feel my magic flooding within me, the feeling growing more and more familiar; the feeling of water going over my feet and up my body all the way to my head.

I felt as if I were drowning with the inability to release my powers. They felt as if they were in a box locked away from me. I breathe deeply, trying to think of a way to get over this. In this dirty, humid dungeon I feel as if I had to breathe twice as hard to get any oxygen out of the air.

Just when I felt as if I were going to pass out, a figure appears outside of the thick metal bars that were separating me from freedom. He had dark hair that looked black in this light his face shadowed by a dark colored hood. As I look up to get a closer look i see him smile a slow creepy kind of smile that contorted his features. It was then that I saw them...his fangs.
♠ ♠ ♠
First story on mibba, hope you like. Please comment!