Imprinting Gone Wrong

Awkward Is An Understatement

After about spending two hours at Emily’s, Jacob and Jensine came over. It made it easier for us to meet Jasper at the restaurant. I was surprised when I saw that they actually dressed kind of formal.

“Ugh I feel so restricted,” Jacob said unbuttoning his white long sleeve shirt.

“Stop it! You look good anyways were about to leave,” I replied.

“I agree you look good,” Jensine added. He laughed and kissed her on the cheek.

“Why do you have scratches and bruises all over you?” they asked in unison. I didn’t even notice them on my skin. It’s probably from last night.

“Oh it’s probably from my dog,” I mumbled going to the bathroom. I covered every single visible mark/bruise with my foundation.

We soon got into my car and headed to this nice restaurant in downtown. I had Jensine sit next to me in the front because I didn’t want to torture myself with being all cute in the backseat. I don’t know what to expect having Jasper and Jacob sit at the table. It could either go very bad or very good.

Once we parked I noticed Jasper’s car. He began to get out and he looked so handsome. He wore a long black sleeve button up shirt with black slacks. I smiled when we got closer but it soon turned into a sprint. He caught me in his arms as I screamed, “Jas!”

His hand was touching the bottom of my chin and he smiled. “You look beautiful love,” he stated. I blushed then he kissed me softly.

“Thanks oh this is my best friend Jensine,” I said introducing them. He smiled and like the traditional guy he is, he got a hold of her right hand and lightly kissed the back of her palm. But then I noticed Jacob’s expression he didn’t seem too content.

“And my other best friend Jacob.” Jas put his hand out to Jacob’s but he didn’t even move.

It was silent as we all four walked inside and sat at our table. It wasn’t really fair that Jacob wasn’t even saying a word. Im not on either side but Jasper is trying and he’s acting like a child. We all ordered our food (obviously Jas didn’t eat anything) and I dug into mine. There was no real conversation going on. Jensine glanced over at me and by that look on her face I knew what she was saying. We both wanted this date to get better.

“So Jasper I bet you’re the happiest to graduate this year,” Jen exclaimed.

“Well kind of. I’ve been in high school many times that it feels like a regular routine,” he answered
while gesturing for me to hold his hand.

“Each time do you date a helpless, beautiful, smart girl and try to turn her into a vampire?” Jacob questioned.

“That’s not what he’s doing! Geez it’s like every other relationship,” I retorted furiously. Why did he have to ask that? It made me so mad. Then I felt Jasper’s arm on my shoulder and it moved to my back, it was soothing. His power doesn't work on me but that sure does. “Its okay love,” he whispered into my ear. I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead.

It was clear that conversing wouldn’t really help. Jacob was just too ignorant to see that Jasper is a great person and vice versa. They both were silent as Jensine and I talked while we finished our meals. I feel bad for them because they had to hear us blabber like little girls but then again they did that to their selves. This date was for them to be on the same page and if they aren’t well then we can’t force them. No one is going to ruin mine and Jen’s night.

“Oh shit! Mir look there’s a peanut butter cheesecake,” she pointed at the dessert menu. I laughed because it was funny how excited she got over peanut butter. It’s one of her favorite foods.

“Let’s share it,” I suggested. She nodded in agreement.

Right as the waiter placed it on the table we ate it like there was no tomorrow. It was probably one of the best things I ever ate. There was conversations going on but none were with the guys talking at the same time. No matter how hard we tried they never said a word to each other.

Jacob’s POV
I’m not dumb I know why the girls made this date. They want me and Jasper Cullen to be friends. That’s not happening. They probably forgot that he’s a blood sucker and I’m a wolf.

I knew that if I looked at him during dinner I would become mad. But the last thing I wanted to do was create a scene in the middle of the restaurant. Once Jensine and Miranda finished their dessert we had small conversations with one another. I still don’t understand why she chose Jasper. She could be happy with Paul; he’s more fun than this vampire.

Miranda and Jen were walking hand and hand as we went back to her car. They sped up and it was just Jasper and I. “Are you guys coming?” Jen asked as she walked backwards facing us.

“Yeah you guys are just fast,” I answered. They both giggled.

“You two are the one with abilities,” Miranda added. Jasper chuckled.” They’re right he mumbled. His voice made me so angry. But right now is the time to him how I really feel about his relationship with her.

I pushed him aside and he seemed confused. “Why don’t you just leave her alone,” I demanded.

“Why? She’s clearly happy. Don’t you want your best friend happy?” he responded.

“Yeah but not with you,” I retorted. He shook his head and briefly laughed.

“Oh okay and you want her to be with Paul who almost raped her,” He sneered. I glared at him and pushed him as I walked up to the girls. Miranda has to know that he found out. I’m sure she didn’t want him to find out.

I kissed Jen on the cheek as I stood by them. Then Miranda ran into Jasper’s arms and they kissed. It disgusted me seeing her with him.

“I need to tell you something,” I told her.

“Oh text it to me. Jensine and I are having a girl’s night,” she replied as they both said their goodbyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy it! leave some comments!