Imprinting Gone Wrong

Fire and Ice

Those golden honey eyes were staring at me. It wasn't the only thing I saw his fangs were out also. He was sparkling. We were holding hands as he pointed to a deer. I saw my reflection in his watch, I had red eyes!

That's when I woke up and realized it was a very surprising dream. I was hunting with Jasper and I was a blood sucker also. I really hope it's not deja vu, because the last thing I wanna become is a vampire. To take my mind off if it I checked my phone to see it was barely eleven am. It's odd that my dad hasn't cooked anything yet or even tried to wake me up.

I went downstairs to see if he was reading the newspaper. There was no sight of him. But there was a note on the table it read "Hey Mirs I'm going fishing with Billy, Charlie, and Michael. I suppose you'll be with Jensine so be careful."

My dad is going to be out all day and im happy about that cause of my date later. It's not for a while though. I might as well just make some breakfast, I won't be able to go back to sleep. Like always there's nothing to make but cereal. I hate the quiet so I got my bowl of Cookie Crisp and put the TV on, in the living room. While watching my favorite show "The Walking dead" I realized I had no idea what I was going to wear.

I ran up to my room to get my phone to call Jensine. But as I was about to, my door bell rang. As I opened the door there she was with lots of stuff in her arms

"Need help getting ready?" she asked.

I helped her carry some of the stuff as she walked in. "How'd you know?" I said sarcastically.

"You know the usual. I used my best friend telepathy," she replied. I glanced at her and we laughed.

I got my cereal from the couch and we went up to my room. Jensine sat on my bed as I was scrambling through my closet. I probably threw out everything on the floor.

"I have no idea to wear. He's a fucking vampire who's old as hell and probably has seen more better looking girls," I groaned.

"Calm down. Remember you are one of the most gorgeous girls at Forks high. He would be blind if he doesn't swoon over you," she commented.

"True. I'm just nervous that he'll only see me as a meal," I mumbled. She pulled me to my bed and stared at me.

"Stop. You dated Paul who's a werewolf I think you'll do just fine with a blood sucker," She added.

I started to think about it and she was right. I can do anything I'm just gonna show him the real me. I still didn't know what to wear. Jensine made me go shower while she tried to look for an outfit and hair style. I always start to think when I shower. What if Jasper introduces me to his family? I'm not ready for that. What if we kiss and he bites me and I bleed. Okay stop! No this isn't good.

I got out and Jensine was waiting for me with some clothes in her hand. I smiled and got them from her. She picked out a black long sleeve shirt, tight purple skirt, and some floral sandals. I put it on and I looked really good.

"Even a Vampire appreciates huge boobs and a great ass. Which is what you have," she stated. I blushed.

Jensine helped me finish getting ready. She did my make up and hair. I just wanted everything to be perfect. It was my first big date since before Paul and I were together. The only thing I pray for is that he doesn't find out and ruin it. One can only imagine how bad a werewolf and vampire fight will turn out.

It took a while for me to get ready. I put the finishing touches. Jensine was waiting for me in the living room. Maybe it's good to put quite a bit of perfume so I dont smell like wolves. As I was putting my earrings on and going back into my room from the bathroom I heard "You look gorgeous."

"Than-" I stopped to see it was Jasper sitting on my bed.

"How did you get in here?" I asked surprised.

"I came in through the window," he replied. I was mad that it was open but it was hard to because of his cute Texas accent.

He got up from my bed and we hugged. He was ice cold but I liked it. We went downstairs and Jensine looked confused. I told her what happened and then kicked her out politely. Jasper and I took his very expensive looking car. He looked so handsome as usual.

Knowing what he is I had no idea what we were going to do on our date. I was surprised when we stopped at this really formal/expensive restaurant. He is such a gentleman he opened my car door and pulles out my seat. I was astonished by the inside.

As I was looking through the menu I realized he was just staring at me.

"I know you aren't going to eat because of what you are but are you going to be looking at me the whole time?" I questioned. He chuckled.

"Miranda you're just very interesting and beautiful. I can't control your emotions like I can with other people," he answered. I didn't know if I should take it as a compliment or not so I just smiled.

"Thanks I guess," I mumbled.

"It doesn't bother me at all that you smell like the dogs and that you hang out with them. I always thought you were the prettiest girl in school. You had guys wrapped around your finger. I never thought you would give me the time of day," he stated.

"They're wolves. I thought the same of you like you're intimidating. To be honest I was kind of scared for this date," I responded. He smirked.

"I won't bite, I've learned how to control it. Anyways you dated a wolf so it's just as bad as me," he retorted. I laughed. I love how honest he is.

"I think I really like you Jasper. I feel comfortable talking to you," I stated. He had a huge grin on his face.

The rest of the date went very well. It seemed like knew each other for a while. I know he's quite old so he's really traditional and respectful. That's what pulled me in.

When we went back to his car we held hands. It felt so soothing and I felt safe. On the drive back to my house he played the old classic rock songs. He has such great taste in music. Why was I so scared? It went way better than expected.

As we parked in front of my house I noticed my dad still wasn't there. Jasper walked me to my door. It was silent for a moment. "I had a great time," I said. He nodded in agreement.

We both smiled. I put mt hair behind my ear and then he lifted my chin up. I closed my eyes and soon we were kissing. It was a slow soft kiss and quickly esclated into a passionate kiss. Once we pulled away he smiled and so did I.

"Goodnight hope you sleep well," he muttered. We hugged and kissed quick.

When I got inside I leaned on my door. I touched my lips and I still felt the sensation of Jasper's lips. It was amazing. It's kind of cliche but there was fireworks. There's this just constant smile on my face right now. How am I going to be able to sleep from the greatest night ever.

Once I went up to my room I had to text Jensine how it went. I began to change into my pajamas.

"Damn I miss that ass," I heard from behind. I quickly put my pjs on. I turned around saw Paul there.

He totally just ruined my night! I don't think he knows what I did today. I don't want to deal with him right now.