Imprinting Gone Wrong

Normal is Fine

All last night Jensine and I were on the phone. She was really excited and nervous for her date with Jacob. When Jensine and I were about nine years old we realized we both had a crush on him. As my crush for him disapeared hers grew stronger. So needless to say she's been waiting for this day for a long time.

Instead of going to school I got my stuff and headed to Jensine's. Jasper is going to be hunting for most of the day so I dont have to worry about telling him. When I entered Jensine's driveway I noticed her dad left to work already. Which is great so we don't get into any trouble. I got the extra key from under the mat and entered.

The shower was running so I sat on her bed waiting for her to get out. She was the person with lots of pictures all over room. It was mostly of us and some with the pack. I could hear her singing and she has a great voice. When she came out of the bathroom her towel almost fell off her body. I laughed.

"Dude what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Were skipping school and going shopping for your date," I answered. She got her clothes and went back to the restroom.

"What? No I have huge tests today," her muffled voice replied.

"You're a horrible liar. You're just really scared," I commented.

She came out putting her hair in a bun. She never cared to get ready which is the total opposite of me. "Well I am. He's a wolf and hot as hell," she mumbled.

"Do we really have to go over this? I dated a wolf before and now i'm with a vampire. If I can you can plus you're gorgeous Jen," I stated.

After a while of me trying to convince her, she finally gave in. We drove to the mall. Jensine hated being in public so I had to drag her everywhere. She was kind of acting of acting like a child. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Seriously? I'm doing this to help you. All you could do is have a better attitude," I said

"Well you know I hate shopping. Sorry lets just get this over with," she responded.

She soon had a better mood. I think it was just really overwhelming for her. We needed a little break so we went to our favorite frozen yogurt place. She explained why she acting like that. But I was never mad just slightly irritated.

When we weren't even trying we found the perfect outfit. It was a dressy blouse, skinny jeans and flats. She was glad to get out of the public and back to her house. The rest of the day I got her dolled up. Luckily she participated well.

Jacob got there around six pm. They both were a nervous wreck. I walked them out to his car and we said our goodbyes.

"Jacob I love you to death but if anything happens to her you're going to regret it," I said gesturing to him. Jensine turned red.

"Okay i'll be careful," he mumbled.

They left quickly and I drove to Emily's house. I needed some wolf time but I'm praying Paul won't be there. As soon as I got there every single one of them squeezed me into the middle of a group hug.

"Miranda! We thought the blood sucker turned you," Seth mentioned. I rolled my eyes. Here come the constant warnings and such about Jasper.

"No i'm alright. There better be food inside im starving," I stated to try to change the subject.

They all nodded and pulled me inside. I missed them so much. They're like the brothers I never had.

"So Jen and Jacob are on a date huh?" Embry asked.

"They sure are," I muttered with food in my mouth.

"Well why aren't you with your boyfriend?" He questioned. I stuffed my mouth more to ignore his question. The pack dispises the Cullens so I didn't wanna talk about him.

"Don't ignore us," Seth demanded. Soon him, Embry and Quil came up to tickle me. I'm the most ticklish person ever and they're using it against me. I kept squirming and attempted to push them away but it didn't work.

"Okay! Okay!" I yelled. They stopped quickly after. "He's out hunting," I whispered.

They all stared me down. Their facial expressions made me think they were disapointed in me. In the corner of my eye I noticed Paul come out of a door. It was horrifying being in the same room as him.

"It's okay we talked to Paul. You're alright," Emily said as she hugged me. I gave her a huge hug and it made me want to cry. I had to stay strong.

The next few minutes I got a text from Jasper. It read, "So I finished up but I was wondering if you wanna go out real quick?" I smiled. I loved being with him so of course I told him yes.

I gathered my stuff and said goodbye to everybody. Paul stared at me and.muttered "Leaving us for the blood sucker. Let's hope it doesn't become a regular thing." I ignored him and left without a word.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jasper's POV

It's been years since i've felt at ease and happy with a significant other. Miranda makes me feel like that and even more. None of my adopted family knows about my relationship with her. We've gone through a lot with Bella and Edward and I don't think any of them want to deal with another human. She is not just another human to me but a caring, sweet, big-hearted beautiful girl.

Since we finished hunting a little early I decided it would be nice to see her. I get in a really odd mood after feeding but she'll calm me down. It's kind of like how my power is change everyone's moods and I can't do that to her. But somehow she has that same affect on me.

Everybody was in their room doing their own thing. I gathered my stuff and headed for the door. But I was stopped by someone. It was Edward.

He seemed worried and I quickly changed that. He stared at me because he knew what just happened. "Where are you going?" he asked. I cleared my mind so he couldn't read it.

"Just going to drive around town," I lied.

He moved his eyebrows into some weird way and kind of glared. "Are you sure you aren't gonna go see Miranda?" he questioned. I stood there with a blank face.

"How do you know? Does the whole family?" I asked. He chuckled. It's no laughing matter to me.

"You guys are the new big subject at school. And no, i'm the only one that knows," he answered. I sighed in relief.

"Okay good. Edward i'm begging you don't say a word," I demanded as I started to leave the house.

"I won't. But it's your responsibility to tell Carlisle and Esme," he muttered. I nodded my head and got into my car.

The idea of telling the rest of the family almost terrified me. I ignored it and kept driving to Miranda's house. Just thinking of her makes me smile and I don't smile often.

Once I got to her driveway I noticed that her window was open. So I jumped through it and there she was. But she shook from the suprisement.

"Jasper you scared me!" She exclaimed. I laughed. She hugged me and I kissed her sweetly.

"That was my purpose. Anyways I hope you like being outdoors," I stated.

"I do. Anywhere with you is fine," she whispered while kissing me one more time.

Finally alone time with her. I love being with my family but sometimes I just need some space. When im with Miranda I forget that im a monster and everything. For once in my life something is normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this is the longest chapter! Hope you enjoy the extra POV. Leave comments please!