Imprinting Gone Wrong

A starry night

Some alone time with Jasper was much needed. After being frightened from seeing Paul I needed something to calm me down. It's funny because his powers don't work on me but just him in general makes me feel good.

Once we left my house we drove for the longest time. He stopped at this foggy secluded area. I was kind of worried because it looked sketchy. We got out of the car and he grabbed some stuff from the trunk.

"Umm where are we?" I asked while waiting for him. I felt his arms wrap around me from behind.

"Don't worry it’s just a mountain. But we’re going to go on a hike," he answered. I looked back at him confused. It was pitch black and I can barely see the road. How does he expect me to see a trail?
We walked more into the fog. I did like being outdoors but with places that are familiar and that have ligh.t But he soon whispered, "Hold on tight." Jasper picked me up and cradled me in his arms. I held on to his neck. He moved swiftly dodging every single tree as if they weren't there. It almost felt like we were flying.

In the next few seconds we were on top of the mountain and he let me down. The view was amazing. It was starlit and the city lights were off in the distance. I've never been to this side of town. But i'm not complaining.

"I didn’t know there could be a place that is as pretty as the reservation side," I said turning around where Jasper was. Once again I was amazed. He sat on a blanket with candles on the side and a basket.

"Well that's the wolf side. Now you'll be experiencing some of the luxuries us vampires have," he replied as he gestured for me to join. For some odd reason I skipped my way to him.

I sat right across from him. He leaned in closer to me and naturally my mind thought he was going to kiss me. So I puckered my lips but he chuckled and picked me up from my waist. I was like a feather to him and placed me in his lap. I smiled

"Hmm someone's a little touchy today," I mumbled.

He smirked “Do you not want me to touch you?” he asked.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. “No I don’t mind,” I mentioned. I pulled myself closer and kissed his cheek.

Jasper left me in his lap; he couldn’t keep his hands off of me. Even though it’s only been two days that we’ve been together it felt alright with me, Anyways it’s not like any clothes came off. All of a sudden my stomach growled loudly. I groaned and he laughed.

“I haven’t heard that sound in ages,” he stated. I scrunched my nose from the embarrassment.

“Oh yeah vampires’ stomachs don’t growl. Well if you don’t mind I’m gonna eat food since that’s how I survive,” I said. He rolled his eyes.

I scooted off his lap and reached for the basket. Inside was a monster, (which I wasn’t allowed to drink near my dad. He thinks it’s super unhealthy.)pizza, and some pastries. I always forget that he drinks blood instead of eating actual food. But it’s a plus because it’s more for me. The hunger took over and I forgot Jasper was still there. So I scarfed most of the food down. I’m not afraid to eat a lot. As I was about to eat the very delicious looking pastry he pulled it away.

“Hey Jas! I was going to eat that!” I yelled. He nodded in disagreement. I pouted hoping he would give it back.

He swiped his finger across the top of it and it was full of whip cream. He teased me with it my putting it near my mouth. “ The only way I’m going to let you eat this if you meet my family on Saturday,” he said.

My body reacted along with my mind. My arms pulled away and I frowned. “In that case I don’t wanna eat it,” I exclaimed.

He opened his eyes wide from my statement. I placed my head down so we didn't have to talk about it. He got a hold of my waist and pulled me close. “Please Mir. It would mean a lot to me,” he begged.

“Um well I think I have something planned that day,” I mumbled.

“I don’t think you do. Is it because you’re scared they’ll harm you?” he asked while reaching for my hand,

“Well yeah. I’m going to be a meal to them and not your girlfriend,” I answered.
He gently lifted my head up to face him. His golden eyes always made me smile. “I promise nothing will happen. I will protect you till the very end,” he responded.

“Okay I believe you.” He kissed me softly and it turned a little more intense. It distracted me from thinking about Saturday. As we were kissing we laid down next to each other.

We spent the rest of the night laying down and embracing each other. He makes me happy so why should I care about what his family thinks.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kind of short but i tried to get something written. Hope you like it! leave some comments!