Status: Updating <3

Since When Did Age Not Matter?

Sweet Dreams Casanova

“Sapphire!” I groaned when I heard loud footsteps following behind me. The voice pierced my ears when I recognized it at Adams. I just picked up my pace and kept on moving. “Sapphire stop!” I sighed heavily to myself, stopping dead in my tracks, not bothering to turn around. He got in front of me, struggling to catch his breath.

“What?” I asked as if I didn’t just run out of the club.

He opened his mouth confused. “Why did you run out?” He asked still trying to catch his breath.

“Don’t know.” I shrugged.

“You don’t know?” Adam asked using air quotes with his fingers.

“Okay I do know but its little and irrelevant and I just want to go home.” I yelled, walking off in the direction of my house, Adam walking swiftly next to me.

I stared at the ocean the whole way as we walked. It was always beautiful at night. I loved the ocean more than anything. It was just something naturally beautiful and something you couldn’t resist loving.

“You know, you’re a lot different than most girls.” Adam said breaking the silence between us and breaking my train of thought.

I laughed. “How so?”

“You’re not jumping head over heels for me. It’s like you don’t even want to give me the time of day at all. It’s like you don’t want to get to know me.” Adam said sticking his bottom lip out to me.

“You’re right. I’m not trying to get you to like me. Why should I do that? As for giving you the time of day, I just don’t think you deserve any of my time. Besides you're like 10 years older than me.” I shrugged telling him the truth.

“Why are you jumping to conclusions already?” He asked as we approached my house. I stopped in front of it so we could finish our conversation without waking anyone up.

“Because I’ve grown up around guys like you! I’ve seen my sister get hurt from famous rock-stars like you! I’ve seen it all happen way too many times to get involved with it. Age does matter.” I said throwing my hands up in defense.

“So you’re going to judge and put all older famous guys into one category for the rest of your life?” He asked, leaning against the brick wall the separated the sand of the beach and the walk-way.

“Until I’m proven otherwise, yes.” I nodded, playing with the hem of my dress that stubbornly didn’t want to go down.

“Challenge accepted.” He smirked.

I smiled to myself and shook my head. “Not even in your dreams Levine.” I said biting my lip.

“Well I always dream about angels, so I guess I will see you in my dreams now, won’t I?” I rolled my eyes at his stupid comment. Boys will be boys.

“Well I’m tired, and tomorrows my day off and I’d rather not waste the day away sleeping.” I said hinting to go inside.

But of course he didn’t budge. I don’t know why he was being so stubborn with me. I can tell him, that’s surely not a way to win a girl’s heart. I huffed and threw my hands up in the air, signaling that I gave up. Again, he didn’t budge. I huffed out a mouthful of air and turned on my heels, walking to the side of my house.

A smile crept on my face when I heard faint footsteps behind me. I guess I had won.

I unlocked the door to my house and let Adam inside, locking it closed behind us.

“Well goodnight Adam.” I said as I turned off the lights in the house. My dad never left the office so they were still on from when we left.

“Uhm..” He trailed off. I turned around and cocked an eyebrow at him. “I forgot where my room was.” He smiled genuinely.

I had to give it to him, he could make a girl melt with that smile, that’s for sure.

“Come on you Casanova.” He followed close behind me as we walked up stairs and down the hallways to his room. “Your bedroom awaits you.” I said pushing the door open and turning on the light.

“Where’s your bedroom?” He asked, not even looking inside the bedroom.

I huffed. “It was the first door when we walked up the stairs. The only door on the west wing, second story of the house.” He raised his eyebrow amused at my word choices.

“Good, because I’ll need to know where to run when I see ghosts in my room, five minutes from when you walk away.” He winked at me.

“I have a lock on my door that I intend on using. Goodnight.” I smiled. He leaned in to kiss me but I moved my face fast enough for his lips to land on my cheek. “I don’t even kiss on first dates and this wasn’t even a date.” I chuckled taking a step back from him.

His lips formed a smile on his face. “So I have a chance to ask you on a date?” He basically purred his words to me.

“Sweet dreams Casanova.” I whispered before disappearing down the hall, leaving the tall, lead singer all alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah I hope you guys are enjoying this :) I enjoy writing it for you guys. hehe

Comment and subscribe &lt;3