Status: This is my first one shot on Mibba and I hope you enjoy :) Comment/Sub for win a cookiee

Your Shy Smile Make My Heart Melt

1/1

Zack woke up with his head pounding and his hole bode aching. His could was getting worse And he was feeling worse.

"Zack?" he heard Jack's footsteps and then warm fingers against his forehead.

"Zee you're burning" the bassist heard Jack's worried voice but he was too tired to care about something.

"C'mon Zack, let's take a cold bath and you can go back to sleep" Zack pouted.

"Pinky promise?"

"Yes, pinky promise"
•••
Jack had forgotten that Zack liked cuddle when he was sick and it was really cute but didn't helped the massive crush that the skunk haired boy had for the bassist.

But who couldn't fall in love with Zack? The hazel eyes and red lips? The way he blushed all the time and the shy smile? Jack just wanted to kiss those lips and be Zack's motive to always smile shyly.
Zack poked Jack in the arm.

"I'm not feeling —" Zack ran to the bathroom before finish sentence. Jack ran after him worried.
Zack was on his knees puking the little amount of food he had on his stomach. Jack was behind him whispering softly "Shh" and "It's going to be okay".

Zack finished and they returned to Jack's bunk and Jack helped Zack lie down and then lay down next to him. Zack's cheeks were pinkish and he looked so cute that Jack just wanted to hug him forever.

"Thanks" Zack whispered putting his head on Jack's chest and yawning.
"You're welcome"

The guitarist stroke the soft hair of the boy till he fell slept. Jack stared at him and when he was sure that the boy was in a deep sleep he started whisper.

"You know I'm relieved that you can't hear me talking but I'm really sad too because I know I'll never be strong enough to tell you this"

Jack took a deep breath and continued.

"I'm in love with you and I've been since high school... Since I saw you at the cafeteria with your black hair and shy smile. I didn't realize till now... I think this is one of the things I love about you, your smile being a shy one or not... Yesterday I catch myself staring at you, I know you hate when someone stares at you but how don't stare? You're perfect and I wish I could day this to you everyday... But I can't"

Jack wiped away a tear that rolled down his cheek.

"Everything that I need, I need from you but I just can't have you" Jack didn't felt Zack move.

"J-Jack everything that you said, it's true?" Jack froze when he heard Zack's weak voice.

"Y-You were listening? I thought you were sleeping"

" I was sleeping but I woke up and started to hear you talking" Zack whispered afraid to day something wrong.

"What exactly did you heard?"

"Almost everything... Why you didn't told me you felt that way?"

"I-I was afraid to lose our friendship" this thought terrified Jack.

"But do you ever thought that I could feel the same way?"

"Y-You mean that you are in love with me too?" Jack asked smiling.

Zack blushed and agreed.

Jack pressed his lips against Zack's. It was better than he imagined. Sweet, innocent and perfect. Just like Zack.

"I'm happy" Jack murmured hugging Zack.

"Me too"

They intertwined their hands and Zack smiled shyly and buried his face on the crock of Jack's neck.

"I love you Jack" Zack whispered and closed his eyes.

"I love you too" Jack kissed the top of Zack's head and smiled. He never felt so happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't forget to Comment/Sub for cookies.
DON'T PANIC :)