Status: Updated once or twice a week

Where Ghosts Roam

Three

People say that when you cut yourself, it just leaves unwanted scars. Personally I don't give a shit. It's my escape, my stress reliever; it's basically running my life now. I've become more depressed now that Cayden's back. I know I shouldn't be but it's so stressful thinking that he's been gone all this time, when really he's been watching over me.

I stood in the bathroom; doors locked, and looked in the mirror. I watched the blood flow from my cuts on my wrist, it was like a drug. I looked up at my face, I looked horrible. I haven't gotten any sleep in the past week, literally. I've become an insomniac; I'd rather stay up, lay on the roof and be depressed instead of sleeping.

After about a minute I cleaned my wrist, sat down on the floor and leaned against the cabinet. I closed my eyes and started thinking.

I had so much on my mind, I was starting to worry about the band and the fact that I was drifting away from everything and everyone. I'm actually surprised no one has noticed that I'm depressed, and especially the fact that I always wear hoodies or wrist bands.

Sleep started to catch up to me, I tried to fight it. But there was no use, I was now it's prisoner..

I was in a park, swinging on the swings. It was starting to get dark out so I decided to head home. I passed a bunch of kids that I knew, I didn't want them to see me so I grabbed my red hood and put it over my head.

I took my sweet time getting home, but when I finally reached the front door I knew something wasn't right. I reached for the doorknob, twisted it and pushed it open. I had to put my hand over my nose and mouth because there was an intense smell of copper that filled the house.

The smell got worse when I reached the stairs, but when I reached the top it was unbearable. All the lights were off except for one tiny light escaping from my bedroom. My door was wide open, I slowly walked towards it and exhaled. When I stepped in the doorway I felt the worse pain, my heart shattered.

There were five chairs, in each one there was my mom, dad, Zack, Jack, and Rian. Each one had their throat slit and each one was drenched in blood. I raced over to my parents, grabbed one of there wrists and checked there pulse. The was nothing, not even a faint one. I fell to my knees and started to sob. That's when I heard the door slowly shut, I turned around to see what closed it.

In the dark corner of my room, there was a figure standing there holding something. I could hear heavy breathing and then a psychotic laugh.

The laughing stopped immediately and the figure spoke. "No one can save you."

The figure moved forward, he was holding a knife which was covered in blood just like the rest of his body. His lips were stained with blood and it made me sick to my stomach. He stopped and smiled.

That smile...I know that smile...

The killer was Cayden.


I shot up from the bathroom floor, I was drenched in cold sweat.

Cayden would never do that." I thought, "He can't do that, he's dead"

I couldn't breathe, my chest started to tighten. Little oxygen was reaching my lungs. I was having a panic attack. I haven't had one of those since I was little. I tried to focus on my breathing, it felt like my chest was being stabbed with knives.

After several minutes of focusing, I finally was back to normal. That dream just gave me a shit load of stress. Since I was still in the bathroom I grabbed my razor and started cutting two more lines into my arm. It was so soothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update! I was busy with work and the holiday!

Hope you guys had a good christmas (:

comment please!