Status: Updated once or twice a week

Where Ghosts Roam

Six

Jack's POV

He's such a douche, I thought to myself.

I was walking down the street, heading back to my house. I had skipped school today, so I figured I'd just do some chores. Although that didn't work out so well when I started playing Xbox, things got broken.

Anyways, I was walking down the street and I started feeling really bad about what happened. I turned around and started to walk back, took me a while though. I kept stopping to ask myself if it was honestly a good idea to go back after what just happened.

When I finally reached the front door, I knocked this time. Except I didn't feel like waiting for Alex to open the door, I just walked in. I made my way to the stairs and started calling out his name, but I heard nothing.
Guess he's still pissed off.

I walked into Alex's room, it was quiet, I could see the bathroom light on. I walked over to the door and knocked.

"Alex, buddy. Come on, open the door." I said leaning against the wall.

I sighed and slid down the wall, he was being really immature about this. I turned to see if there was any movement, but instead there was red substance seeping out from underneath the door.

I stood up, my hands getting clammy and breathing becoming shallow. I didn't know what I'd find behind the closed door, but when I opened it my heart completely dropped.

"ALEX!!!"

I ran to him, nearly slipping on the way there. The majority floor was covered in his blood, and as was I. I held him in my arms, there was barely a pulse, he wasn't breathing and he was pale as shit.

I couldn't believe this was happening, I dialed 911 and waited for someone to answer. It seemed like forever. Finally someone answered and I broke out into sobs. The lady on the phone told me to breathe and I finally managed to get out what needed to be said. She told me a rescue squad was on the way and I hung up.

I continued to sob, I didn't know what to do. I looked down, we were both covered in blood, but at this point I didn't give a shit. My best friend was dying in my arms, and I couldn't do anything about it.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Rian's number, I told him to get over here with Zack as fast as he could. I didn't even care if my phone was getting covered in blood.

Within six minutes they were here. I looked up to see them standing in the doorway. Rian looked completely shocked, Zack was already crying. He walked over towards me and sat down beside me.

Two minutes after they arrived, sirens were blaring and Alex’s bedroom was being filled with bright lights .

"Just like last year." Zack said.

They came upstairs and worked on him for about ten minutes. They finally got him breathing again and placed him on the stretcher. I walked downstairs with Zack and Rian, I was like a mindless zombie.

We stood outside on the driveway and watched them put him in the ambulance. I looked to my left at Rian, he was just staring into space, I think he was still in shock. I turned to my right and looked at Zack; his eyes were swollen from the amount of tears he had shed. I honestly couldn’t believe that we were all in this position again, except this time, it was Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
leave some comments please! (: