Status: Updated once or twice a week

Where Ghosts Roam

Seven

Everything was bright, I had no idea where I was. I was starting to hear voices; they were frantically talking and shouting. I had no clue what they were saying, where the hell was I?

"Alex? Alex? Can you hear me?"

I still couldn't see anything, nor feel anything. It was bothering me, I felt weightless, like I was floating in midair, then all of the voices just vanished.

My vision started to come back to me; I figured I'd be back in my bathroom. Instead I was in a very dark place; it was dead, like all the life had been taken away. I stood there looking around, hoping I'd see someone, anyone.

This place gave me a very cold, creepy feeling, I felt as if someone was watching me. I turned around and there was a man walking towards me. I couldn't make out who the man was, his presence gave me a calm feeling though.

When he was about five feet in front of me I finally realized who it was.

"Cayden! I'm so happy to see you. Where the hell are we?"

"Alex, I’m so sorry. You’re dead.." He said, being very calm about this.

"Wh-What the fuck are you talking about? I was just with you in your room." I panicked.

"What do you remember?" He asked.

"I remember being with you, and fighting with Jack. Then going into the bathroom, after that it's just a blur." I said looking around; I really don't like this place.

"You cut yourself so bad that you lost too much blood. Jack came back and found you, he tried to save you. He called the rescue squad, they got you somewhat breathing again and put you on the stretcher. You died on the way to the hospital. I just came from there; they are still trying to work on you. They aren't giving up, they've stitched up your cuts and are giving you a blood transfusion, but you still aren't breathing."

I was completely speechless, I was dead.

"Alex, you can't stay here. It's not your time to die. Go back."

I felt a faint jolt go through my body. I didn't know what was going on. The jolts continued, each getting stronger.

"Cayden, what the fuck is going on!?" I screamed out in pain.

"See you soon."

I was hit with the most excruciating pain I have ever felt. I screamed out in pain once again, but this time I fell to the floor. My body jumped with every jolt and then everything just stopped.
♠ ♠ ♠
so alex died :/

thoughts on the story so far???