Daddies Bad Boys

Oops.

As Manson got out of his car, and stepped into his house, where he had left his twins. He opened the door to find books, toys, and food scattered every where. Sighing, he shook his head. He leaves for just a few hours, and they had the whole house tore upside down. The older man looked around his house. It was tore up.

He wasn't the cleanest person. But seriously. THIS. This was out of hand. He walked up stairs. Going to the twin's room. Opening the door, he saw his twins sitting on the floor, laughing and playing. Like they had done nothing.

The singer stood tall, like always. "Boys." Was all he had to say for the dreaded boy to point at the other. "You two have been bad. You know what that calls for" He said. His voice was stern.

Before anything else was said. There was a scratching from the twin's closet. The lanky man's head snapped towards the scratching and meowing. The blonde headed boy ran out of the room, leaving the dreaded boy to have take in all his daddy's yelling.

When their Daddy got to the closet, he opened the door to find his poor cat Lily in there. Meowing away. Oh how terrified she looked. He picked her up, and petted her. turning to his baby. He was really adorable. It broke the singers heart to have to do this.

He set the cat down, as he watched it scurry off. His baby was sucking on his binky. Holding the toy truck close to his chest. He knew what was coming. His baby also knew how much his daddy's cat meant to him. The dreaded boy, backed away up until he was against the crib.

His daddy picked him up, looking at his baby. "You've been a bad boy" He said as he sat down in the chair that was up against the wall, and put his baby over his knee. So, his butt was up in the air.

His daddy's hand flew up, and hit his padded butt. Again. Over. And Over. Until his baby was sobbing, and hiccupping. The dreaded boy couldn't see because of the tears that flooded his eyes. His binky was in the floor, the same for his toy truck.

his daddy sat him on his lap. Cooing the baby. As soon as the Dreaded boy was knocked out, he went to find his other baby, that had disappeared not to long ago. He walked down the stairs, looking every where he could.

He then walked back up to his room. Kneeling so he could look underneath his bed. Nope. He then looked in his closet. He found his other baby, sitting on the floor of his closet. His daddy picked him up, and walked over to his bed.

His daddy bent him over his knee, just like he done with his brother. "Pogo, you've been a bad boy. And leaving your brother to have to take all the punishment wasn't a smart idea" His daddy said.

The singer brought his hand down. At each swat he took at his baby's padded butt, had more force added to it. His baby sobbed. Making him feel even worse about it. But, if he didn't do it. His baby would never learn.

Learn not to mess up the house. And mess with his cat. Over, and over. The swats got worse. Until his baby had a voice no longer. Just tears, and heavy breathes. His daddy stopped, and laid him on his king sized bed. Letting his baby catch his breath. He then rocked his baby in his lap.

Once his baby was asleep, he walked him into his and his brother's room. He laid him in his crib with his brother. And covered him babies up. Shaking his head. He really did feel awful about what he had just done. But, it was needed to be done.

He made his way down stairs. Lily walking right next to him. As he got to the living room, he started cleaning up the mess his babies made.
♠ ♠ ♠
For The Almighty Sex ferret! <3 I love her. Since she loves my writing and wanted me to write this. I wrote it, in a twenty minute time lapse.