Status: it is a work in progess i would love feedback!(:

Biggest Secret Left Unsaid...

This is our beginging

"Stop that Marco!" Rose said as she watched her twin brother repeatedly hit the pound where the fish swam without a care in the world. Rose stared at Marco who's complete and utter fasination was in the fish swimming around in a crystal clear pound. Marco stopped hitting the water with his hand and stared at Rose. Marco who since Rose could talk had not spoken one word, grabbed her hand and lay on the grass. Marco had wondered as much as Rose did about the parents whom they seemed to have no remeberance of. This puzzled them both.Hermione had always told them how great their parents were and how they were and still are great legends, but nethier twin could recall a name mentioned.Were they as famous as Hermione said or were they as infamous as these dull fish who's name was unknown even to the person or animal who takes it's life. "I can not stand it!" Rose yelled as she stomped her feet in the grass. "Why can't we know about our parents we turn fiteen in less than a day!" Rose said the anger rising in her voice. Marco gigled at her than turned away with his back facing her for he knew the next part , that she constantly reminded him of this. "AND YOU! you never do say anything about them or about anything!" Rose said givining him an angry stare. Suddenly Hermione came in over the hill as the sun shined as bright as it possibly could. "It is time! come Rose and Marco I have someone who will tell you everything!" Hermoine said running towards them and as she did her long blonde her flowed with the sun and her blue eyes glowed as if they were fireflies.