Status: Updating at LEAST once a week, if not more often(:

Who Are You to Fall Apart on Me?

I Can't Wait To See Your Beautiful Face

[VIC P.O.V.]

Here I was again, catching myself staring.

He's so gorgeous.

I can practically see the adrenaline racing up his strong arms and being pumped back out through his muscular chest. My God... "Vic, what are you looking at? Come on man focus!" Tony's words were cold on my burning ears as I smoothed over the situation, pretending that I WASN'T just staring at Jaime for the umpteenth time in the last 6 months , and I HADN'T just been caught red-eared and zoned in. I quickly shook my head and got back into the vigor of our performance. I ran up to the mic just in time with the song to sing out "I kissed the scars on her skin..."

---
When our performance was over I ran off stage, hyped up and ready to go hard. Jaime was covered in a light glisten of sweat and the smile on his face never left since the beginning of the show. How can he keep that up? Ugh, Vic, stop staring he'll catch you. Mike showed up with a round of shots for us, and in order to survive tonight without gawking at my spikey-haired bandmate, I gulped it down and proposed a celebration back at our bus.
"Alright big brother, let's go!" Mike pumped his fist and yelled while beginning to run towards the bus awaiting us outside, and we all followed equally as energetic. We greeted a bunch of our amazing fans outside and gave signatures. I couldn't help but watch as Jaime hugged our fans and gave his adorable, messy signature that reflected his bouncy personality to them. I also couldn't help the small twang of jealousy in my gut as one girl gave him her number, and he flashed a curve of the corners of his mouth to her and tucked the scrawled digits in his back pocket. I wasn't jealous of the fan attention, I got enough of that, I was jealous that she probably had more chance with him than me, and I was closer than she could ever be to him. Pull it together Vic.

[JAIME P.O.V.]

The show was amazing. I felt the crowd pumping me up and bringing back the familiar rush I always got from performing in front of all these wonderful individuals who show up to our shows. It was great. I worked up a sweat, and kept a big smile plastered all over my face because I simply couldn't contain this excitement. I turned around a few times to sneak a peak at Vic. He looked a tad zoned out until Tony said something to him that made a deep red blossom from his cheeks. What I would give to kiss those adorable little cheeks...what? No, I didn't just think that about my best friend. Jaime stop it. I redirected my focus on driving these kids nuts and played the rest of the show with that lingering image of Vic's reddened cheeks and my lips brushing against it for a brief, beautiful moment...

--
As soon as we exited stage, Mikey shows up with a round of shots. Vic quickly picked it up and shot it down and asked for a party. How weird, he's not one to jump on the opportunity to get shitfaced. I wonder if something's up, he's been so off lately. Most definitely need to check up with him in the morning. Mike screams, and we all follow his example and run out with him to our home away from home. Laughter bubbles up through my stomach, and happiness warms my heart as we give a goodbye to our very loyal fans. One girl even stops and gives me her number, unfortunately I just don't feel attracted to these girls anymore. Always after me without knowing who I am. I give her the closest thing to a smile I can muster and stuff her number that I don't plan on calling in my back pocket and pose for a quick picture. As I look over, I see a sour face pass across Vic's features, but it disappears as quickly as it was there. Damn, what's up with my best friend? I excuse it and shake it off, and we pile into the bus just as Mike's pouring our second round of Jack.

--

"LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE" Tony screams. Only when he gets drunk has he ever been this loud, our shy little Turtle.
"Okay little bitches, time for a trip back to 7th grade", he says as we all gather in drunken circle, all giggling at thin air, and trying our best to remain 'composed' for the game.
"Truth or dare, Mikeyy Mike", the bubbles of laughter echoe throughout the bus.
"Dare", Mike says with a straight-sober face, trying to seem as serious as possible.
"I DARE YOU TO SING KATY PERRY AS LOUD AS YOU CAN!" A roar of guffawing erupts through our circle, and the night continued on for some time. Each time around, all of us more drunk than the last time our turn was up. About two hours later, Tony gets to Vic again.
"Truth or DAAREEE Vi-ic", Tony manages to hiccup out.
"Uuhhmmmmm......DAAREEEE" Vic drags out, laughing all the while, with a glazed look over his eyes brought on from the mass amounts of alcohol we're all going to regret later. Practically every single time, we've all picked dare. Truth just wasn't cool enough for us, plus what if their drunk asses pulled out a question too personal for me to answer? Anyway, Vic had faithfully done every dare, even the more raunchy ones, like doing his best impression of a stripper, which if I'm honest with myself was pretty fucking hot. Anyway, after a moment or two of deliberation, Tony has a dare ready.
"Okay, I-i-i dare you and Jaime to KISS", Tony's 'Ooooooo's grows in sound, but quiet down as he gets up to 'give us some privacy', and we hear him go into his bunk and start to snore softy. Obviously, he just wanted an excuse to sleep and not look like a baby for backing out. When Tony's back in his bunk, Vic looks at me, bites his bottom lip, and says, "No". Ouch, am I seriously that ugly?
Suddenly, all too suddenly, I realized Mike has passed out long ago, and Tony just left us painfully alone, and I am hyper aware of how upset I am that he doesn't want to kiss me. Why would I even care?
Before I have an opportunity to ask or even give an incredulous look, Vic stands up and runs to the back and into his bunk, leaving me on the ground of the tour bus with mixed feelings and a blow at my already low self esteem. What just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is my first fanfiction. Constructive criticism is much obliged, and if you really like the story, comment!