Status: Updating at LEAST once a week, if not more often(:

Who Are You to Fall Apart on Me?

I Close My Eyes And Take A Breath Real Slow

[Vic]

"Look Selena. I know that you've really changed and I see that! But we can't be friends anymore. Jaime and I really have something and he doesn't like us hanging out because of our history." I was staring at her from across the couch. I wanted to tell her we couldn't be friends and have her leave as soon as possible. If he came back and she was here..
"Vic, come on you're gonna let him control your life? We can always be friends! What's the big whoop about Jaime anyway? Why don't you just find somebody who won't be a control freak, yeah?" She crossed her arms and gave an angry pout. She was pissing me off, and she wasn't acting like a supportive friend. Damn it..
"Listen, don't say that about him. I really like him, and if you're an honest-to-god friend you'll respect that!" She stared at me with hard, grey eyes and stood up.
"I don't WANNA be friends! You have to be so fucking stupid not to see that I have been trying to get back on your good side so we can be together again! That's all I want!" She was yelling.
"You need to leave. I don't want you anymore." My voice was calm and serious. I was staring her down. I saw her face grow upset and tears slip out of her eyes. She threw up her arms and started shrieking.
"No! You are MINE! Vic why can't you see that we're perfect together?!" She crashed herself into me on the couch, trying to wrap herself around me. I could smell the desperation on her and tried to push her off.
"Get the fuck off me!" I shouted at her while trying to wrestle out of her grip. If the pair of us hadn't been screaming I might have heard the door swing open and shut.

[Jaime]

I heard screaming from the bus, and excused myself from the barbecue, wondering what the hell was going on. As I climb inside I gasp at seeing Selena wrapping herself around Vic. I was about to curse him out when I hear him yell.
"Get the fuck off me!" He was struggling against her and I don't think he realized I was there yet. I heard Selena half-screaming nonsense things trying to persuade him, and I could see the fear across his face.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU FUCKING WHORE?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I couldn't help it. I was overprotective and jealous, and she was in his lap against his will. Her head snapped around and she looked at me, climbing off a shaken Vic who looked back at me. I saw his mouth open, and I shook my head to indicate I understood what was going on. He closed his mouth and gave me these big, begging eyes.
"Good, now that you're here I can let you know myself that Vic and I are back together permanently, and you can get lost if you think that he'll ever be with you." Her voice displayed a calm she didn't possess. She was raking her fingers through her gnarled hair and it made me want to rip it out all the more.
"Listen to me, you little cum-swallowing, lying, two cent, DESPERATE WHORE. I don't wanna see your face again. You're some cheap little bitch who thought she could do whatever she wanted to Vic and he'd come crawling back. Guess the fuck what? He is SO far done with you." My fury was rising out of my throat and pumping through my veins. My eyes were full of hate and it was growing by the second. Never had I talked to a single soul like this, but this thing deserved all my rage.
"You were his worst mistake, and he's moved on. He cares about ME not you! You're a crazy bitch! What the fuck do you think you are doing?! Are you blind?? HE. DOES. NOT. WANT. YOU. ANY. MORE." I was breathing hard through my nostrils, trying to lower my temper. My hands were clenched. She looked at me and laughed.
"You can never compare to me! Why on EARTH would he want you. You're just a poor, emo freak with too many scars to be anywhere near attractive. I've seen you trying to pull down your sleeve and hide your shame. And my GOD can't you see all the fat on you? Really, honey, what could Vic see in you?" I felt that undeniable urge to cut my wrists open and bleed to death. I was so fat and horrible and unloveable. But then, a voice spoke up in my head.
You aren't overweight. You have scars, but Vic never was repulsed by them. He doesn't care about that. He cares about you.
My eyes felt hot that I actually could think such kind things. Which only made me more encouraged to tell this fucking bitch off.
"You listen here, and you listen good, you piece of cheap ass. I am not fat. Just because I'm not bone-thin, and have muscle and healthy weight does not make me fat. I have scars, wanna see them? I'm not ashamed anymore!" I pulled up my sleeves, baring my wrists, and continued. "You don't know a DAMN thing about me so don't try. You are a manipulative, crazy whore. Vic doesn't want you. He wants me! I hope they lock you away in a straitjacket and leave you to be consumed by your thoughts. And when you die may you rot in hell." I stepped closer in her face, and now saw her fear in her eyes. Like a deer caught in my headlights. "Now get your sorry, desperate ass off my goddamn bus or so help me god they'll be mopping your STD-infested blood off this floor." I never broke eye contact, and she whimpered out. i saw her walk to the bus door. She gave a longing look at Vic, and I stepped in her line of vision.
"Did I fucking stutter? I said get the fuck OUT!" I yelled at her and pointed at the door. She slipped through the doorway, and I heard her sobs as her feet rapidly hit the concrete. She was gone.
I turned back to Vic. He looked at me silently, unsure if I thought he'd been with her behind my back. I gave him an encouraging smile, and he broke out into one and ran into my arms. Laughing and kissing my neck, I felt a tear or two slip as he gasped out breaths of relief.
"I was so afraid you would think-"
"I know." I tightened my grip around his waist.
"Please tell me that we can still have that date."
"Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry this wasn't updated as soon as I was originally planning, but this deserved it's own chapter. New one coming up soon. Love<3 Feedback!(: