Status: Updating at LEAST once a week, if not more often(:

Who Are You to Fall Apart on Me?

First Dates Are Always The Hardest

[Vic]

I was standing there grinning as the boys ran to our bus. Everyone was swarming us, asking what happened. Jaime explained everything, and I just stood there looking at him. He laughed and smiled, and it made me glow. I saw Oli walk towards him, and I instantly flared up and walked beside my Hime and wrapped an arm around his waist. I noticed Oli saw, and his face fell. Whatever.
"So are we still on for that date, baby?" I asked him quite loud, loud enough for Oli to hear.
"Of course! Let me just get my jacket and we can leave." He grinned at me from ear to ear. You adorable mess. All the other guys broke off into little side conversations. I noted Oli's distant attitude and smiled. Him and Jaime are done. I have him all for myself. I turned back around to see Jaime pulling on a red hoodie and a beanie. He looked back at me and smiled. I closed the distance between the two of us and laced our fingers together, kissing the back of his hand. He giggled and my heart sped up.
"Let's go."

--

We had been walking around the camp ground for some time. We talked about everything and anything, him just repeating how much he always hated Selena and me laughing at his jealousy and rage. There was nothing cuter than a certain Jaime Preciado's face scrunching up out of frustration. Every time he did that, I kissed the tip of his nose and he'd give a little expression of surprise. He was perfect.
We were just passing a ferris wheel as I see Jaime take out his phone to answer a text. I thought nothing of it until he kept taking out his phone and answering whoever was talking to him. I got a little paranoid, seeing him not even focusing on me, who was standing right in front of him.
"Uhmm...let's get back to the busses." He didn't even glance up from his screen. I sighed. The date had been perfect, at least to me. We went out to a quiet dinner at a small restaurant where we split all our food, then I brought him here where we rode all the good rides, bought cotton candy, and won him a small teddy bear. I just didn't understand why he was acting as if he had something more important on his mind.

[Jaime]

Olibear!: So are you like...with him now?
Me: Do I detect jealousy?(:'
Olibear!: Now is soo NOT the time to be kidding! Are you?
Me: Idunno...
Olibear!: Well do you still want me to sleepover on your bus?
Me: Of course! It'll be fine.

I was so focused on Oli. I know he liked me, but being with Vic made me so happy. I fit perfectly in his chest, and he never failed to make me smile. But Oli is still my best friend, and I'm gonna have him over for a sleepover. We were halfway back to the bunks when Vic spoke for the first time since we left the carnival.
"Did you not have fun tonight?" I looked up and saw a hurt expression on his gorgeous features. I immediately felt guilt pulse through my veins, going quicker and quicker the longer I stared at him.
"Of course not! Why would you think that?" My voice bounced in it's pitched out of nervousness.
"Jaime, you've been on your phone for the past forty five minutes. I know that I'm not the best guy to be around, and I know you had feelings for Oli and Selena complicated everything. But you know if you don't wanna be here then you can just leave. It's better than half-ass pretending you wanna be here..." I heard the crack at the end of his sentence. I felt so bad.
"No Vic it's not that! I'm sorry." I looked into his eyes apologetically. He just turned his face forward, clenching his jaw shut.
"Then who are you texting?"
"Just..." He noticed my hesitation and nodded sadly.
"So it's Oli right? Look, fine. If you don't like me tell me! It's driving me crazy. I really like you Jaime. You're so sweet and wonderful. You make me really happy. But if I don't do the same for you, we're wasting our time." He stopped short and looked at me. I could tell he was wounded. He's always been a sensitive guy, and now I felt horrible for making him upset.
"It's not that! I had such a wonderful time tonight, it's just that Oli's gonna sleep over tonight and he's worried tha-" He cut me short with a exasperated look.
"He's what? Seriously Jaime? What the fuck." I could see his frustration. It's so hard for us just to be at peace.
"Look he's still my best friend. Nothing's gonna happen. And even if it did, why would it matter?" I looked at him challengingly. Please say it.
"Because! Because I want you to be my boyfriend, not his! I want to have you all to myself and treat you nice, and give you kisses all over your face to show you how much I care! I wanna take you out on dates every night, and spend as much time with you as possible! Go ahead and say I'm jealous because I am! I am so jealous, every time you two are together! I just want you to be with me..." His voice tapered off as he began to flush and look down. I smiled at him and took a step closer to him.
"Vic, I would love to be your boyfriend," He looked up and smiled back at me, and I grabbed his hand, "but I'm still gonna be friends with Oli so you'll have to work through that. I want us to work." He brought me in for a gentle kiss, and sighed into my lips.
"Me too, baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took forever. Feedback? I'm thinking of adding some spicy Oli drama, hmm?