Status: Updating at LEAST once a week, if not more often(:

Who Are You to Fall Apart on Me?

A Rush Through You

[Jaime]

My heart was beating in my ears, and I almost couldn't breath. I am kissing Vic fucking Fuentes.
His lips felt like heaven, their fullness fitting perfectly on my mouth, and I felt his tongue dart in and out of my mouth like sweet little tastes of him. My hands snaked around his waist, pulling him closer to me. I couldn't think of anything. My only thought was him. And his eyes that were so constantly full of laughter, and that laugh that sounded like music to me. I wanted to sit on this shitty bus floor with him and forget everything, but unfortunately every good thing has an end.
"Jaime..", his voice is barely above a whisper, and more intoxicating than anything I've even drank down. I let that quiet word run through my mind. It was just so full of want and wonder.
"Oh Vic, I-i...I don't know what to say." I was so nervous. The brief moment of bliss had ended and now I began to feel incredibly self-conscious. His beautiful gaze directed at me, and I could only hope he really liked what he saw.
"Well gee, I hope I didn't suck at kissing, it's been a bit!" He lightly chuckled at himself, and my face was full of shock and worry.
"No Vic, absolutely not, it was absolutely perfect. You are perfect. You leave me breathless." A blush immediately brightened up my cheeks, and I looked down. I felt his hands cup my face, and pull me to look him in the eye.
"Jaime, you were, and continue to be, spectacular." A glimmer shone in his eyes as he smiled at me. He brought his lips to mine again and suddenly the bliss was back, just like that. I felt his arms wrap around my neck and I smiled into our kiss. This caused him to hold on tighter. I pulled him into my lap. Feeling him there was amazing. Knowing that he felt the same. Everything I was so worried about is gone. All that's left is him and I.
I lifted us off the ground, still connected in a warm kiss, and walked over to his bunk. I broke it off once again to lay him down, then climbed in after. Holding him by his waist, he buried his face into my broad chest, and I felt his breathing become heavy and deep.
I smiled at him and kissed the top of his head just before I let sleep overcome me.

--Next Morning--

I woke with a start. This isn't my bunk. But then I remembered. I couldn't fight my grin as is broke across my face as I stared longingly at the adorable boy sprawled across my body and the bunk. It was wiped off my face when I realized that the boys got back last night. For the love of all that is good I hope they didn't see us. Maybe they were too drunk. Please have let them be shitfaced.
I began to shift myself to get up out of bed, but that only caused Vic to pull me closer to him and groan out in the cutest sleepy voice,
"Don't leave Himey." Good Lord, this boy will be the death of me.
I used another pillow and slipped it into his arms so I could sneak away. I didn't know whether or not he wanted THEM to know or not. Thank God everyone was still sleeping. I slipped out of my skinnies and tee shirt that I had ended up sleeping in and jumped into the shower. My cuts hissed at the connection with the hot water, but I tried my best to ignore the pain, the reminder of disappointment, and just tried to wash my hair so I could smell extra good for him.

[Vic]

As my eyes fluttered open, my arms felt hollow. Jaime. My bed smelled exactly like him, and I took a long, deep inhale of my pillows, breathing in his scent. I smiled, but then looked around, wondering where he is. And then I heard the familiar sound of the shower going, and a quiet hum as Jaime sung to himself. How adorable, he sings in the shower. I wanted to ask Jaime to be my boyfriend today.
I've never met anybody like him, and no one could make me feel so safe, and loved. I smiled again and then pulled myself out of bed to get ready for the day. I stretched out my torso and gave out a contented sigh as I strolled into the kitchen.
"Care to explain why Jaime and you were all snuggled up last night?" My blood ran cold in my veins. No, I'm not ready for this.
My brother's voice hit my ears and beat like a drum on the inside of my brain. He saw. He won't accept us. What will he tell our parents?
"Listen, Mike. I-"
"Don't start, I can take a pretty good guess. Don't worry, either. I don't care, I'm happy for you, hermano." I let out a rush of breath. Grateful for my brother's open mind.
"But there's something you need to know.." Mike looked nervous. I never see him nervous.
"You remember Selena?" Of course I do, fucking bitch cheated on me, then begged for me back constantly. Always claiming to change. Left her sorry ass two years back.
"Yeah, why?" My voice dripped with fear and anxiousness, and at what he said next, my whole body went tense.
"I ran into her last night. Somehow, I was drunk enough to tell her where we were staying. She wants to see you, today."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm gonna start adding the drama. Sorry this one took forever. I promise more smut to come! So much fluff!