Status: Updating at LEAST once a week, if not more often(:

Who Are You to Fall Apart on Me?

*** With This New Beat

[Vic]

Fuck. Anyone but her. She was a fucking lunatic. She cheated and lied, and then still claimed to be completely in love with me. I had to change my goddamn number three times before I stopped getting calls from her. I moved in with Jaime for months before she stopped coming round to my house. And now my baby brother tells her where we are staying?
"Mike, what the FUCK?! How could you tell her that I was HERE?"
"Look it's not my fault, she asked. I was drunk, just deal and see her later."
"I will never let you fucking drink again, I can't believe this. It's not like I can back the fuck down cause you TOLD HER WHERE I WAS." I was beyond infuriated. I couldn't think straight. I didn't want to have to deal with her. Breaking up with her was so hard cause she was my weakness. She always knew how to get me back, and she was a total fucking nutjob so I was always a little bit fearful of her. But now...
"Dude, calm the fuck down. Just go and deal." I sighed out of frustration. That girl was the absolute last person I wanted to see at all. I got up and walked over to my bunk and began to change into some skinnies, tank, and a beanie. By the time I was ready, Jaime was just stepping out of the shower. I couldn't stop myself from staring up and down by his half-naked body. The towel wrapped around his waist, the steam surrounding him from his shower, and his wet hair tossed about his head.
"What was that yelling earlier? Where are you going?" His eyes searched mine for answers.
"I'm gonna run out and see some old friends, no te preocupes, yeah?" Vic, you liar. I didn't want him to stress about me seeing an old girlfriend. Like we're not official yet, but I know it'd only worry him.
If nothing is gonna happen, why are you lying?
"Okay baby, see you when you get back." He gave me an adorable little puppy smile, and walked off to get clothed. This boy drives me crazy.

--

"Why did you want to see me? I told you, I never wanted to see you again." My voice oozed resentment. Here I am sitting in this tiny little coffee shop across this witch that I vowed to never speak to again. Her hand reached out to caress my arm and I flinched away, moving my arms to my sides.
"Baby, come on that was a long time ago. I am so much different now. Take me back, Vicky, I love you." She talked so sickly sweet, I couldn't stand the tone.
"No, Selena. I wish Mike never told you where we were. I'm moved on with a better man, and a better life."
"Better...man? You did NOT. Is it Jaime from your band? IS IT?! I can practically read it on your face! No WONDER you two were soooo flirty! You left ME for HIM??!!" Her voice was at an almost screeching tone, and people in the coffee shop were looking around at us. I gave her a murderous look.
"Listen, Selena. You were the cheating, lying, fucking whore, yeah? I caught your ass in so many lies I couldn't count them on both our hands. You need to get over your sick fucking obsession with me. Yes, it's Jaime. And no I didn't leave you for anyone, I left you because you weren't worth another ounce of my time or attention." I spat out my words, grabbed my coffee, and walked out. I left the door ringing, and still heard Selena screaming after me. All that I could catch before I was too far away was, "Vicky, oh Vicky I swear I'll get you back for this, for leaving me!" Crazy fucking bitch.

[Jaime]

While I was in the shower, I heard muffled conversations between Vic and maybe...Mike? Then I heard Vic yelling angrily, and I tried to hurry up so I could get out and see what was up. I got out, dried my hair out loosely with a towel, then wrapped it around my middle and stepped out of the bathroom. I saw Vic pulling on a beanie and his Vans, and when he realized I was standing there, he began to stare at me. I blushed lightly, and asked him where he was doing and what happened earlier.
"I'm gonna run out and see some old friends, no te preocupes, yeah?" He avoided my eyes, I said goodbye, and went to my bunk to get dressed. I heard him as he left. What is up with him?
When I finally got changed, I walked out into the main section of the bus. I saw Mike sitting on the floor in front of the tv, glued to the Harry Potter movie playing on the screen.
"Hey Mike, what was that ruckus earlier? I heard Vic and someone going at it."
"Oh, I saw Selena last night and she was asking for Vic. I told her she could meet up with him today, and he left earlier to go see her." Uh, what? That fucking whore that's been on him since day one, and he went to see her? Thanks for telling me.
"Oh." I wanted to cut. I could practically hear the razors singing to me. He goes behind my back? With her? But I won't. I'm trying to get better. My head began to ache, and I mumbled at Mike about going out, pulled on my shoes, and began walking.

--

By the time I've bumped into Oli, I had been wandering for at least an hour. All the tour busses, since we were touring with Bring Me The Horizon and Sleeping With Sirens, were grouped together in a big rest stop, and I had circled it a hundred times.
"Ey, mate. What's troubling you?"
"What do you mean, bro?" I brushed it off, pretending nothing was wrong.
"I was watching you for a bit, you've been pacing like a fiend. Come here." His arms opened up for me, and since Vic left me so alone, I ran into them. I felt his embrace swallow me up, breathing in his cologne smell mixed with the scent of his shampoo.
"Now tell ol' Oli what's wrong, little Jaime." I wanted to, but Vic probably isn't ready to even go public, and so I tried to be as vague as possible.
"The person I care about went behind my back to spend time with an ex. I thought there was something but....maybe not?" I just buried my head into his chest as he held me tighter. We stood like that for a while, him just holding me. Then I remembered that we had to be getting back to the bus, and I separated us.
"Let's get back to our busses, it's nearly time to go." I heard his sigh, and we began to walk back. Just as we were approaching my bus, I saw Vic glance at me, then storm inside.
"You talk to me whenever you need me, kay little boy?" He gave me a smile, and then a tight hug. I returned his smile, and walked inside.
"Uh, so what was that?" I turn to see Vic sitting on the couch with his arms crossed. He had a pissy expression on.
"And where were you, really. No lies."
"What do you mean? I told you!" His arms lifted up and his face just screamed guilty.
"I MEAN that Mike told me where you really were. With her? I thought that you hated her." I couldn't help the little cracks in my voice. I walked away towards my bunk in a huff. I felt his hand turn me around.
"Jaime I didn't tell you cause I only went because Mike told her where we were! I told her about you and me, you know I'd never go back to that. But then I come back after having to deal with that insanity to see you with Oli? What? I thought we had a spark, what were you doing in the arms of him?" His eyes were full of anger brought on by confusion, and I saw the honesty and hurt in them. But I was still mad at him for lying with me.
"I still don't know why you lied.." I mumbled to him. I walked away from him and to my bunk and laid down. I felt him as he lowered himself next to me.
"Please don't be mad. I'm not keeping anything from you. You know that I love you mi amor, now be quiet and let me make you smell like me rather than that Brit." I softly laughed at his jealousy of how Oli's cologne rubbed off on me. I knew there was honesty in what he said, so I let my anger go, and turned to him. He smiled back at me and began to lightly kiss and nibble at my lips. I reveled in every moment. He pulled my curtain closed, and began to trace the tips of his fingers up my sides and down my chest.
"Jaime, I just adore you.." His words were warm whispers in my ear as he continued his slow, pleasurable torture across my skin as I smiled into his neck and began to nip at his soft neck, and drifted into a heated touch and feel exploration of each other...

[Selena]
Vic will not get away with this.
He will not leave me for him.
I will get my revenge.
He has not seen the last of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So do you like the drama? Hmmmm? c: Ooooo Jaime and Vic getting heated up. No sex.....yet ;D