Status: Updating at LEAST once a week, if not more often(:

Who Are You to Fall Apart on Me?

Stay Away From My Friends

[Jaime]

I guess him and I drifted off because once again, I started awake. I felt his arms wrapped around me, and I turned to see his angelic face still fast asleep. It made me break out into a smile as I kept looking. Suddenly, I heard a buzz. Thinking that it was my phone, I started scouring around me, and eventually found Vic's phone stuck under the pillow. I looked at the screen.

*4 NEW MESSAGES*
Selena: Vic, baby, think about what we had. Just leave Jaime. He's nothing compared to me.
Selena: Vic, come on I know you wanna be back in my bed. I bet Jaime's so big there's hardly any space for you.
Selena: Vic, think of our history! I've always loved you! Please just answer me and I promise you'll never regret it ;)
Selena: Fine, I hope your happy with your FROG, when you could of had a PRINCESS.


My eyes watered as I read her hurtful messages, trying to steal Vic from me. I began to hyperventilate as I felt my eyes grow hot and my nose begin to run. I saw him beginning to grow uneasy in his sleep, so I slipped out of his arms and the bunk, looking for Tony to talk to. He was my closest friend.
"Tone?" My voice came out cracked. I was scared, no, I was absolutely terrified. I know Selena, I know that Vic would never go back to a cheater. But her, she had this power over him. I remember how much convincing and evidence it took to prove to him that she was so wrong for him. And now she's back and trying to redig her hooks into him.
"Jaime?" I saw Tony in the kitchen, preparing a vegetarian meal for his breakfast. I looked up at him, he immediately read the expression on my face, and opened his arms for me. I fell into them, a single tear rolling down my cheek as I tried to regain control of my breathing.
"Selena, Tony, that fucking whore is back. Texting him mean things about me and begging him to go back to her. You know that he will. That everything we have will be tossed aside for a cheap, wanton slut." I talked in a hushed tone, hoping not to wake Vic and have him see me in this state.
"Jaime", he stroked my head and I leaned on his shoulder, "Vic hates her, we all hate her, he's not gonna go back to her, yeah?"
"I just care so much for Vic. I like him a lot, and he makes me happy. And now she's gonna take him when I just got the chance to see if there's anything more between us. I hate her." I couldn't talk anymore, for fear that if I did, I wouldn't be able to swallow this lump in my throat and I'd end up bawling like a little baby.
"Jaime, relax. Selena is a cheap fuck Vic had a long time ago. He never looked at her the way the way he looks at you. Plus we leave the day after tomorrow for our next venue, don't stress yourself out." He pulled me in tighter, quietly cooing me, and eventually easing my sobs. As they subsided, I just stayed that way, in the embrace of my best friend. I zoned out and just focused on Tony's chest rising and lowering again and again to keep myself calm.

"Jaime, come on what the fuck. Again?" I looked up from my trance and saw Vic looking annoyed. He turned back around and climbed into his bunk without another word. I sighed and got up, walking over to his bunk and pulling back his curtain to see his body facing away from mine.
"Vic, come on."
"No, go snuggle with Tony. Come on twice with two different guys. Were you lying or something?.."
I shook my head and climbed in next to him.
"Stop getting jealous, I was upset cause Selena texted you a bunch of times insulting me and asking for you back and I think you're going to go back with her." At this, he turned over to face me with a look of hurt.
"Jaime look, I know I went back to her a bunch of times I shouldn't have, but that's ended. Just cause she texts me doesn't mean anything. You are the one in another guy's arms." He was quiet and serious as he spoke, his eyes staring at me intensely.
"I went to them for some comfort because I was upset, that's not wrong."
"Fine." I could see him resigning cause he knew he didn't have a good reason to be angry, but still was.
"Pobrecito stop being jealous for nothing." I cupped his face in my hands, calloused from playing bass, and lightly kissed the top of his nose. He gave me an adorable smile and slithered his hands about my waist.
"Fiiiiinnnee.." He let his word be drawn out and then drowned by him burying his face into my neck. I felt his hands begin to wander about my stomach and back and...other places.
"Vic..." I meant it to be a warning but it came out as more of a soft moan. If this is how him and I are going to make up after arguments, I could start picking fights.
"Yes, Hime-Time?" I felt his smirk on my skin, and then felt it disappear as he darted his tongue out to play with my sensitive nerves. I bit my lip hard in order to contain myself, and decided to tease this fucker back. My hands began to rub up and down his sides, dancing about his jean hem. The more my fingers grazed him, the tenser he got, and I felt his breath become uneasy. I smiled.
"Something wrong?" I was grinning ear to ear as his hand pulled my hand up from him, simultaneously pulling back from me.
"Nothing, but I don't think you can handle any more." I laughed out loud and beamed down at him.
"Go get dressed, I'm gonna get some more sleep!" I let him climb over me, and felt him hover for just a second, and watched him slip down and walk away. I buried my face into the pillow to get some extra sleep...

--

[Vic]

Damn it Selena, can she never leave me alone?
This morning sucked enough cause I saw Jaime so snuggled up with Tony. Not that I think they were doing anything less than innocent, just irked me the wrong way. I'm really trying to win him over. I really like him. I slipped out of the bed, lost in my thoughts, grabbed my phone, and headed for the shower. As I began to undress, my phone went off.

*1 NEW MESSAGE*
Selena: Listen, Vic. Meet up with me today in 2 hours in the park a mile down from where you're staying, or so help me I'll go to your precious little Jaime and tell him all the times you told ME how much you loved me and wanted to be with me forever, and tell him how loudly you use to moan my name...
Sigh, I don't want her upsetting him.
Me: Fine, but make it quick. I'm over you Selena, I'm only going so you don't upset him.
I growled in frustration at my phone, furious with this psycho girl trying to fuck with my life once again. I just want to ask Jaime out and eventually make him my boyfriend, but NO. She's gotta fuck around with my life. I ripped off my shirt and boxers, jumping into the shower, enjoying the sensation of the running water engulfing me and washing my troubles down the drain. My thoughts bounced around in my head.
I shouldn't be going, she's a horrible person and I shouldn't see her.
She's gonna pull the same shit she always does.
This is the only way to get her off my back.
I can't tell Jaime, it'll upset him.
I can't lie to him again
If I do he'll be furious.
Jaime.
His skin.
His body, barely clothed in boxers, eyes clouded with a lingering dream and his voice heavy and slow with sleep...

My thoughts took a pretty dirty turn from there, and I had to deal with the growing problem I made for myself before I cleaned up and got out. I checked my phone.
*1 NEW MESSAGE*
Selena: Perfect ;)

Ugh, this bitch.
I quickly got dressed and pulled a beanie over my still dripping hair. Jaime was fast asleep, so I gave him a soft kiss on his forehead and on my way out I saw Mike and Tony wrestling for the TV remote; I told them to let him know that I went guitar shopping and should be home in at most two hours. From there I began making my way to the park.

[Selena]
Little Vicky thinks he can just leave me like that? Fuck no. Especially not for him. But, Vicky has always been so under my thumb that he will do whatever I say. Him 'permanently' breaking up with me was almost all his bandmates. No matter, I'll have him back soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooo more sexytime and drama. Work with me folks, more feedback? How're you liking it so far?(: Do you like the tidbits of Selena's point of view? They're never gonna be full-fledged(unless you would want that) they're there more for the drama thickening.
Love<3
Thanks for the support(: