‹ Prequel: Black Damask
Status: Completed

Synthetic Love

Chapter 20

“Hey Anna, can I ask you something?”
"Of course you can" Anna said being unsure on what I was going to ask, I quickly stood in front of her.
"Anna, we recently got back together a few months ago but it feels that we have been together forever, as you should know you will always have my heart and hopefully I will have your heart forever as well. When you left 3 years ago it broke me, I went searching for you and I always knew I would find you eventually then you show up with a different name. At first I didn't know it was you since you had changed but after a while I knew it was you, because I still had the same affect as those few years ago when you were around. I will love you always and I can see us being together forever, just like Jack and Sally" I paused.
"But will you do the honor of being Mrs Devin Sola?" I asked nervously, kneeling down on one knee, taking my hands out of my pockets and opening the box which had the engagement ring I brought for Anna an hour before
"Yes Devin, yes I will marry you!" Anna said jumping into my arms which caused me to fall down.
Anna had tears in her beautiful eyes as I slipped the ring onto her finger,
"It-it's beautiful Ghost" Anna said using my nickname
"It's beautiful just like you" I said sweetly kissing her lips
"I love you Dev" Anna said breathlessly
"I love you too soon-to-be Annabel Sola" I said before kissing her again.
And now our futures will be spent together forever now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe this story has come to an end! 2 stories that I write, finished in the same week!
My babies are growing up :')
Myself and ElegantFalcon would LOVE to thank everyone on reading, commenting, subscribing, recommending, ect on this story, we love you all!
Anyways.... I guess this is the end now...