‹ Prequel: Black Damask
Status: Completed

Synthetic Love

Chapter 6

We were on the bus waiting until sound check doing nothing when Ryan asked if I wanted to come outside with him, I agreed and we left to walk around outside.
“Hey we should see if anyone needs help with anything since we’re doing nothing” Ryan suggested being happy, of course he would be happy, he got laid last night unlike me who got no sleep because of them doing their activities all night in the bunk above me.
“Yeah sure” I said tiredly, we walked into the venue and asked any of the crew if they needed any help which they declined and then Ryan saw Bel.
“Hey maybe Bel needs some help?” he said walking up to her, Bel was currently trying to set up the merch table for Peace For Mind which I’m surprised that her boyfriend wasn’t helping her.
“Need some help?” asked Ryan, Bel turned around to look at us.
“I would say yes, but don’t you have sound check or something?” she said, shrugged my shoulders then said;
“We’ve got time before we need to be down there. What do you want us to do?” Bel pointed out the boxes that needed to be emptied out and which ones needed to be set up, it started off a bit boring then Ryan started to muck around and created a game that we could play as we were setting up.
“Having fun over here?” Brodon Bel’s boyfriend asked behind her having his arms crossed and looking not very happy,
“Actually we kind of are,” Bel said.
“We’ve gotten everything set up for the night already” she added.
“Glad you were enjoying yourself while I was getting something for you to eat before the show,” he said, dropping the bag that contained food for Bel onto the table.
“Why couldn’t you find some other chicks to help you? You’re always hanging out with guys.” Bel took a deep breath and you could obviously tell that this happens a bit by the way she was acting,
“In case you haven’t noticed, there aren’t exactly many females on this tour for me to hang out with. Or would you prefer me to talk to no one but you?”
“Um, I could talk to Allie and maybe you two could hang out sometime,” Ryan suggested.
“I’m sure she’d like the company.”
“Sounds good to me,” Bel said, Brodon nodded anyone could tell he was still upset with Bel. I think he could be one of those boyfriends that don't let any guy around her and let her have no fun, I really hope he doesn't do anything bad to her.
“Tell her she can come by some time or you can give her my number, and we’ll make some plans together that way.” Bel said as Brodon snorted when Ryan handed her his phone to put her number in. Bel looked at me and I think she could tell that I was getting jealous over Ryan getting Bel's number. Soon after Bel finished putting her number into Ryan's phone, we both left to go do sound check leaving Bel and Brodon alone.
“You don’t think Brodon hurts Bel do you?” I asked heading towards the stage,
“I don’t know Ghost but Bel’s a grown woman, I think she can handle herself”, sound check went perfect and we were excited to perform tonight.

*Time lapse to when the guys are on the bus after the concert*
I was in the bunk area when I heard Balz asking Chris if he wanted to come outside, I don‘t know why he would want Chris outside but maybe they needed to talk to Ricky since he was already outside having a smoke. Soon after the guys returned Angelo and Ryan dragged me out of my bunk to the lounge and I saw Bel sitting on the couch, I wonder why she is here, I would’ve thought her boyfriend would be keeping an eagle eye on her. Ricky put on a movie and I saw the only seat left was right next to Bel, I sat next to her and Children of the Corn flashed up on the TV screen, we were watching it peacefully when there was banging on the door of our bus.
“Bel, where are you?” I heard Brodon slur, Ricky got up to get the door as Balz paused the movie.
“Bel, come back to me” he whined, pushing past Ricky. He was obviously drunk off his head and I was starting to get worried for Bel,
Bel and the rest of us jumped up as Brodon staggered towards her, he looked at her and the look he gave her wasn't very nice, I could tell we were all starting to get worried for Bel. Bel grabbed onto Brodon's shoulders and whispered "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice"
When he stiffened she turned him around and all but pushed him down the steps and out the door of the bus.
“Thanks guys,” she said over her shoulder
“I’ll see you later.”
“Bel, are you sure you’re going to be ok?” Ricky asked, she nodded
“You’re welcome back here anytime if you need to get away for any reason.” he added, Bel shouted a quick thanks before walking back to Peace For Mind’s bus. Ricky closed the door and we still had worried looks on her face,
"Do you think anything bad will happen to her?" Allie asked, she was that quiet that we didn't even notice her well except for Ryan, he knew she was here.
“I don’t know, all we can hope that nothing bad will happen to her and we’ll see how she is tomorrow when we see her again” Chris said before sitting back down, we continued to watch Children of the Corn but I wasn't paying any attention to the movie, all I was doing was hoping that Bel would be ok.
♠ ♠ ♠
First off I would like to wish everyone a happy and safe Christmas.
Ryan has gotten more fame to this chapter but now Angelo is barely getting any parts :/
Now it's off to ElegantFalcon to write the next chapter.
Hope you have enjoyed this chapter and what do you guys think what will happen to Bel when she's back on the bus with Brodon and the rest of Peace For Mind?