Status: Don't even bother

Unprecedented

All In A Haze

This Manila heat is getting to me. The best my room's ancient AC can do is 30 degrees Celsius when cranked up all the way. I coupled that with my electric fan, but it still is not enough.

I haven't packed yet and I feel like I'm delaying it way too much. There might not be enough time for me to do it later. Being the impulsive bitch that I am, I went out of my dorm premises, and here I am, sweating like a pig at Zark's. (The one in Taft. I'm not crazy enough to go to Katipunan in this strange weather.) (At least they have AC here. I think.)

If the LRT ride wasn't hell, it sure was close. Okay, fine, it's an exaggeration, but it was pretty uncomfortable, and I'm sugarcoating it the best way I can already. Why were people jampacked there? I don't get it. It's not rush hour and wow, it's a weekday! I can never figure out how this country's public transportation works.

So here I am, stuffing myself with calories, carbs, fats, and a whole lot of other things I don't even want to think about anymore. All just so I can delay the inevitable.

Packing hasn't always been fun for me, because it is closing a door, and I hate closing doors. I hate the feeling of knowing I'm never going back to something again, that everything will just be a distant memory.

Also, when I pack, I know I'll have to throw away a lot of stuff. I'm one of the sentimental types, so I hold on to unnecessary things far longer than I should. When I pack, I have to accept the fact that I have to let go.

But really, I'm just freaked out on what lays ahead. On what's in store for me. On what lies on the unknown.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two months before LU2 starts! The possibilities are endless.