Status: Don't even bother

Unprecedented

What's Left In Nothing?

I thought you'd be happy. I thought you'd be proud of me. I'm trying to do everything I can. I'm trying to be the best there is. Isn't that enough for you? Aren't you grateful?

You are highly irrational; you think you have it worst when most of the parents want me as their child. I am a no-fuss simple child. I have turned out pretty good, considering how crappy you are as a parent.

You are a fucking hypocrite. Literally. You fuck every girl who comes around, not caring the least about my mother or us, and then you preach us about being a saint. As if you were the one to talk. Don't act innocent. I know about you and your acts of fooling around.

You're saying that I spend way too much, but how could I? You never give me a single cent! You tell me to stop accepting gifts from my friends, but why should I? At least I'm finding a way for me to live at least one more day, and at least they want me to live. They try the best they can to share their lunch money with me, because you never give me any! Stop calling me a social climber, because you pushed me to do this.

Who are you to tell us you're the boss of the family? Pabigat ka lang sa amin. You suck the resources out, until nothing's left from the rest of us. Fuck you. You use the money you didn't make, eat the food you didn't buy, and drink the medicine you can't afford, and you have the nerve to tell us that what you say should be followed? Really. As if you're earning. My mother's the one bringing food on the table, not you. You never made an effort to help us survive. You're just there, making life harder for us. You always bring us down. It would be better for you to disappear. We would be happier that way. Life would be easier.

If my mother just had the guts to break up with you, she would've a long time ago. but no. She doesn't. Because she loves you. And you don't deserve it. Never did, never have, never will.

So here goes. I raise my middle fingers as a salute to you. What a great father you are. I hope the authorities catch you, so you'd be out of our lives and we'd be happy as fuck without you.
♠ ♠ ♠
**this is a highly opinionated post by the author, and only reflects her view on her own father. I think a lot of fathers are awesome, just not my own.