Status: Active

Protector

Prelude

Raziel stood on the horizon, looking out into the world her Master had created. It once was beautiful, so pure and good. That was until that wretched human woman ate the apple of knowledge. She fluttered her wings as she felt the presence of her Creator against her back. She turned her face, light and happy to be graced by him. “Father.” She bowed at his feet and smiled up at him.

The golden aura around him blazed in delight, enjoying his child’s loyalty and love. “ Daughter, I need to speak with you. I have a mission that I need for only my most trusted, loyal child to complete. The end is near but it is not by my own doing. Lucifer is starting the war early, but I wish to put an end to it until I decide it is time. Part of why this mission is so important is because of the pact I made with him. I must send an angel to earth so that he won't push the war up. But I find that he thinking of this will be what causes him to perish, for now I will have a spy and someone to lead others in the nearing end. Daughter, I need you to be the angel I send. I trust you but there are some terms to this that you may decide to back away. Do not be afraid, my daughter .”

Raziel rose up to her feet, confused as to why she would be given this mission. “But Father, I am the Keeper of Secrets! How can I leave you when I must guard the precious secrets you gift me to guard?”

God took one of her hands into both of his, causing warmth to spilled into her cool hands. “ This is why it must be you, only your thoughts are safe from Lucifer. I plan to use you to bring peace to earth after the millennium has run its full course. You are the protector to those that will eventually follow you back to me. I do have to warn you though, if you are killed in your human form, you will be forever lost. You will be chained to the walls of hell and though I deeply regret it, I cannot save you. This mission could easily be your demise, so therefore I give you the choice. Will you stay with me or fight the demons that are to plague the earth?

Raziel was scared, something she never in her hundreds of years has felt. She asked softly," What is this I feel? It's very unnatural and I don't like it."

He grimaced,"That is fear, something that is unheard of up here. Take heed, my daughter. Your memories of Heaven, of me will be wiped from your mind. I must ask again: will you stay or will you fight?"

She looked up at her Master, seeing the trust in his shining eyes. She didn't want to disappoint him and she also wanted to rid the world of Lucifer. She stared straight into his wonderful eyes and clearly stated," I choose to go and fight."

He rejoiced to have such an obedient daughter," A wise choice. Now you must be bore to a human girl, so until it is time. Goodbye, my beloved daughter." He wrapped his arms around her, making her feel all the love and warmth of the world. Then she disappeared from Heaven, causing all the angels to cry tears of sorrow.

Her spirit was transfered into a baby girl, which was to be carried by Mrs. Olivia Piper. In nine months, Raziel would be born a human and her mission would begin. Now she remembered nothing, she was just a developing baby who was rather advance in her thinking and logic. She was dearly loved by her mother and until the time has come forth, the angel Raziel would stay dormant in her mind. She would be ready to spring forth when the time came for her memories to resurface.

God watched his daughter from high, feeling pain and sorrow for having to send yet another child of his. But he loved his people and he would free them. His son came by his side," Father, is it true that Raziel has gone to earth to be born into a human like I was?"

He nodded his head gravely," Yes, my son." Then turned to make sure nothing happened to Raziel in the womb. He knew that Lucifer would try to kill her when she was a mere baby because then she wouldn't be of age. But God would watch her until she did and then just like with his son, he would turn away from her until she proclaimed her faith in him.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story. It's kind of religion based but it's still a good story! I promise! Please comment and subscribe :D