Status: Active

Protector

Passed Out

Aziel's heart raced as she felt something behind her. Slowly, she turned and was met with blue eyes. "Daughter."

Aziel stumbed back and almost fell down, but a lost wind blew her back onto her feet. "Who are you?" A light exploded from the blue eyes and there was just gold. A world of just light.

"I am the Alpha and Omega. Beginning and End. I am the Father. The Son. The Holy Ghost. I am the one who sent you here." The light shimmered, Aziel had to cover her eyes. She then realized the world she knew was below her. She could see everything happening. The way people were rushing around her. How Alexander had his arms around her and he was actually crying.

"Why? What is going on? I don't understand. Why is all of this happening to me?" Aziel asked as she watched. A hand gently grasped her shoulder as if to comfort her.

"You were chosen long ago, my child. This is just the beginning. It is now time for you to fulfil your duties. You do not understand yet, but you will. Just remember you are never alone. So long as you accept me." God looked gravely at his daughter. This was it. The moment of truth.

Aziel felt overwhelmed, she put her hands over her ears and screamed. Everything melted away and she could hear the sounds of others rushing. Her eyes flicked open as she felt something like water drop on her face. Alexander was holding her close to his chest. "A. It's okay, I'm right here. I'm okay." He opened his green eyes and bore them into hers. Then he hugged her even closer to him.

Aziel gently pushed against his chest. "Hey, your suffocating me."

Alexander immediately pulled away and helped Aziel up to her feet. "What happened? Why did you go down like that?"

Aziel shrugged," I honestly don't know. I just suddenly felt sick." She silently pleaded that Alexander would believe her. He just looked at her but let it go.
"Let's get you back to the house before you decide to go down again." He took her hand and pulled her through the gathering crowd. Aziel could feel the unwanted eyes of the creature. She kept her gaze forward and held her head high. Alexander opened her door for her and she slid into the passenger seat.

She looked out the window and she saw him. He was grinning at her, waving a clawed hand at her. It wasn't over, and she knew it but she had to gather her thoughts. Eventually they made it into her driveway. "Thanks for the ride, A. I'm okay from here. I just need some sleep."

Alexander nodded and grasped her hand firmly. "I'm worried about you, Aziel."

Aziel gently patted his hand and gazed into his familiar eyes. "I'll be okay, I promise." Then she pushed the door opened and ran to the door. She pulled her keys out of her front jean pocket as Alexander pulled out of her driveway. She jiggled the keys in the lock a bit before they finally gave and she opened the door.

The normal buzz of the TV welcomed her as she walked through the kitchen. She sighed and walked into the living room, expecting her mom and dad to be waiting on her in the living room. Instead was a mysterious person in a white gown and large pearl wings. Aziel halted in terror. "Who are you?"

The stranger scratched his dark hair and smiled sheepishly at her. "I'm your guardian angel. Michael, angel of love." A golden aura shifted every so slightly around him. Aziel backed away from him slowly. He put his hands up. "Please, just hear me out."

Aziel stopped and glared angrily. "Why does these strange things keep happening to me? First, I fall into the freaking Devil's courtroom. Then, freaking demons start popping out of no where. Oh and then it get even better. I met God today. Oh and a freaking angel is in my living room. What's next, my parents are werewolves?"

Michael chuckled. "No your parents aren't werewolves. Aziel, you have to calm down and rationalize. Something's never change I guess."

Aziel glowered at him openly before turning on her heel and running up the stairs to her bed room. She closed the door loudly behind her but was met with Michael again. "Aziel, no can not simply walk away. You must listen. The fate of mankind rest in your hands."

Aziel jabbed a finger at him. "Do you realize how ridiculous you sound right now. Or how un real this is. I mean come on there's an angel in my room right now telling me its up to me to save the world. Kind of crazy, don't you think? So I apologize if I don't seem so onboard. I mean is this even real?" She put her hands over her face and inhaled deeply. She removed her hands and Michael still stood before her, his eyes pleading.

"Aziel, you know there is something different about you. You've always known that. Don't you want to know who you are? What you are?" Michael gently grasped one of her small hands into his.
Aziel shook her head in refusal. "No, I'm your normal, everyday average girl. You have the wrong girl."

He shook his head and pointed at her. "No, Aziel Piper. You are the Angel of Secrets. Your true name is Raziel."

Aziel felt a burst of energy inside her. She felt something move her hair which had some how freed itself from her bun. She looked and gasped. Huge white wings protrued from her back. She screamed and backed into her door, her newfound wings crushed against it causing pain to erupted up her back.

Michael grabbed her and pulled her forward. "Aziel! Stop, you must calm down or you will never control your power or your true form."

"True form, what the hell am I? Raziel?" As soon as she said the name, she felt like she was pushed to the side. No longer was she in control of her body. "Michael."

"Raziel."

"Michael, you know better than to reveal yourself let alone I. You know as well as I do that we must wait until she accepts Him."

"But Raziel, if you were able to completely take control of her then you know she already has."

"Yes but she hasn't professed such out loud."

"It does not matter. We are at war, do you understand that? We need you."

"But..." A shuffle from downstairs caught both of their attention. "Perhaps another time, Michael."

"Yes, perhaps." He said stiffly and then he disappeared.

"Aziel?" Aziel was shifted back to the front of her conscious. She awkward felt around for her wings. They had disappeared. Was all of this a dream? Was she really... an angel?
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little something I've been working on.

--butterflywings16