Warped Tour Saves the World

The Photo Shoot

"Best. Day. Ever!" Tay Jardine exclaimed, throwing her arm around her close friend Vic Fuentes.

"Seriously," Vic said, with a huge grin on his face.

"Wow, guys, thanks for the love!" Kellin Quinn said jokingly, standing proudly on a small wooden box next to Austin Carlile.

"I'll love you Kellin!" Beau Bokan yelled. "I love you all!" He quickly ran over to Chris Motionless, attacking his thin and lanky frame.

"Okay, okay! Everybody get with their respective covers," the interviewer announced.

Vic pulled Kellin off of the box and escorted him to one of the three backdrops waiting for the 9 musicians. It was a special day for all of them, because they were going to be on the cover of Alternative Press for the Vans Warped Tour. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO BE ON THE COVER!" Beau screamed.

"ME EITHER!" Levi Benton yelled back, laughing.

"THIS IS AWESOME!" Jack Barakat shouted.

"HEY, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Ronnie Radke stormed in, scoffing.

Austin looked over to Chris, who was rolling his eyes and looking at Ronnie in annoyance. Austin was a generally happy person, and he could feel that this job this summer was to keep Chris and Ronnie from killing each other.

"Shut up, Ronnie, nobody likes you!" a voice yelled.

Ronnie's face turned a deep shade of scarlet, and he began to glare at everything and everyone in the room. "You do realize that kids are only buying these covers because of me, right?"

Vic bit his lip nervously, and looked over to Chris and Austin, who were to be on the cover with Ronnie. Austin was looking at the floor, obviously hurt by Ronnie's comment, and Chris just stared at him blankly, not believing that someone could be that big of an asshole. Tay had her arms crossed over her chest, and Kellin had his arm around her, ready to hold her back in case if she felt like she needed to defend her friends physically. Beau, Jack, and Levi ignored Ronnie's comment. The nine of them lined up together, ready to take their group photo.

Vic pulled Tay closer to him as Ronnie stormed through the crowd. He shoved Levi and Chris out of the way so he could he could stand in the middle, wanting to be the center of attention. Levi looked the other way, while Chris's pale complexion got a pink tinge to it. Anger. "Can you fucking not do that?" He growled.

Ronnie spun around, his eyes widening. Ronnie may have been full of it, but he wasn't stupid enough to take on Chris, or at least he thought. Chris towered over him, with raven black hair and fragile, porcelain skin. Ronnie looked for a flaw on the Motionless In White vocalist's face, but there seemed to be none. Ronnie had had it hard; he grew up poor and he had just been fresh out of prison two years ago. Thinking about his past, he quickly became angry and opened his mouth. "Make me, you goth asshole."

Chris turned away from Ronnie with his head held high. "I have much better things to do than fight with someone with as big of a head as you."

Ronnie pouted and looked over at Kellin. "The fuck are you staring at?!"

Kellin quickly broke eye contact as the photographer began taking pictures. The tension was evident in the air; everybody seemed to be getting more and more annoyed with Ronnie by the minute, with the exception of Vic. For some reason, Ronnie showed only him a form of kindness, and Jack, Beau, and Levi thought it would be in everybody's best interest if Vic talked to him. "Pleaseeeeee?" Beau begged, getting down on his knees.

"Come on!" Levi whined.

"Do it for us dude," Jack said, giving Vic the puppy dog eyes.

"Shut up,I'll do it!" Tay exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air. The boys all cheered with glee as Tay confidently walked over to Ronnie. "Hey, Ronnie!" she chirped.

"What do you want?"

Tay was taken aback by his tone. She was a strong girl and she knew she wasn't going to take shit from anybody. "Okay, listen here. You've been nothing but rude to me and my friends ever since you got here, and I just need to know, what the hell is your problem?"

Ronnie was overwhelmed by her confrontation. He looked around to see Beau, Levi, and Jack bouncing off the walls, and he quickly noticed that Chris, Austin, and Kellin were waiting for a response. He also noticed Vic silently begging him to be nice, I know you had it hard Ronnie, he seemed to be saying, but be nice!

It was too much for Ronnie to handle. He quickly walked out of the room, muttering excuse me to all the by standers watching the Falling In Reverse singer. There was a brief period of silence, until Beau let out a small giggle. "Well, that escalated quickly."
♠ ♠ ♠
An idea I got just today :) I'm super excited about this, please leave me any feedback or suggestions if you have any! xx