Warped Tour Saves the World

1st Day Back

Kellin cheerily skipped out of his bus, smiling and twirling around. It was the first day of Warped Tour, and spirits were high. Even For Today were being pretty great, not preaching about Jesus as they normally did.

"Oh my god, today is perfect!" He chirped. "Warped, Warped Tour, Warped!" He sang, spinning around in circles.

Mike Kuza was setting up the merch for Vampires Everywhere! when he noticed Kellin gallivanting. "Hey, you, why don't you shut the fuck up?" He glared.

Kellin stopped skipping and frowned. It was his first day ever on the Vans Warped Tour and already he had some people being mean to him. Being his sensitive self, he jutted his lip out into a pout and stormed in the other direction. So absorbed in his hurt feelings, he bumped into Josh Franceschi of You Me At Six.

"Oh bloody hell, damn Americans... Oh, hello. You're an interesting looking lad... You look a bit like an Oompa Loompa."

Kellin just stared in utter shock at Josh's blunt statement. "Don't take it personally," Alex Gaskarth said, approaching Kellin carefully. "That's how Josh is to everyone."

Alex pointed to where Josh was talking to Ricky Olson of Motionless In White. "Are you a girl?" He asked with no shame.

"No," Ricky said with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"Really? Because I think you'd make a beautiful woman," Josh went on to say. "I mean you wear makeup and have long, flowing hair."

"Are you mocking me or something?"

"My dear goth boy, no! You seem quite lovely! Oh my, you are very little though. It's so cute!"

Ricky rolled his eyes. "Well, nice to meet you too. I'm Ricky."

"And I'm Joshua, nice to make your acquaintance, Richard! Riiiiicky, Riiiicky, Ricky, Ricky, Ricky." He sang as he skipped off to find another victim.

Alex laughed. "Let me formally introduce myself. I'm Alex, and you must be Kellin. Jack told me about you."

Kellin grinned. "I love Jack, dude's solid!"

Alex smiled at Kellin and then looked over at the goth boy named Ricky that Josh had been teasing earlier. "Hey, Kellin? I'll catch up to you later." He patted his new friend on the back before sitting next to the petite boy who was clad in all black. "Hey," he said, smiling at the strange outcast.

The raven haired artist looked up, shocked by the kindness. Alex could tell he didn't get treated very nicely on a regular basis. "Hi..."

"Ricky, right? He nodded. "I'm Alex, I thought you could use a real friend, y'know, besides your bandmates over the summer." He extended his hand for Ricky to shake.

Ricky stared at the friendly gesture before taking it with caution. "It's actually really nice of you," he said, with a small bit of saddness in his tone. "To come to me first, I mean. I don't really feel comfortable talking to loads of people because I feel like they all hate me..." He quickly snapped out of it, and put his emotions away in his heart.

Alex crossed his legs. "I like you already, Ricky. Because you're different. And different is exactly what I need. I mean, I dumped my on and off girlfriend for good, and got together with this amazing girl Tay..." He got starry eyed look, the look of a lover. "You may have heard of her. You're in the band with Chris Motionless right? Because she talked about Chris a lot."

Ricky looked at his all black Vans, and kicked some dirt. "Chris doesn't talk about girls."

He stood, and looked at Alex. "Well, it was nice meeting you Alex. Keep in touch."

Alex ran over to Jack, who had a solemn look on his face. "Why were you talking to Ricky Olson?" he spat.

"He seemed lonely," Alex said timidly.

"Don't. He used to do merch for this band, and he didn't bother to push sales. He stole all their money and used it for his drinking habits." Jack shook his head in disgust. "I don't want you hanging out around that, Alex. I worry-"

"What's this I hear about Ricky Olson?" Mattie from For Today stepped forward and pointed at Ricky, who was standing in the middle of a gathering crowd of fellow performers, shaking. "You sir, are a liar, a cheater and a sinner! You're disgusting scum!"

Dahvie Vanity from Blood On The Dance Floor pushed through the crowd and stood directly in front of Ricky's tiny frame. "Wow, you're a piece of shit. Why don't you kill yourself?!"

He then pushed Ricky to the ground and kicked him in the side. The small boy gathered enough strength to stand up and burst into hysterics. Jenna McDougall of Tonight Alive pushed through the crowd. "Really?! Mattie and Dahvie, you two are disgusting. And you," she spat at Jack. "Are horrible for spreading such terrible lies about Ricky! That's not the story, you don't know shit about him!"

She put her arm protectively around him, and helped him to his bus. Jack felt someone bump into him forcefully, and found him looking up at Chris, who looked livid. "I hope you're fucking happy," he growled.

Jack slid to the ground and put his head in between his legs. First day of tour, and he already fucked up. Please don't make the same mistakes, he begged himself silently. Please...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't updated! I hope this chapter was good, I have a really good idea with what and who Ricky is in this story. As always, I love your feedback! :) xx