Warped Tour Saves the World

You're The Only Thing That's Keeping Me Alive

Jack sat on the pier, watching the sunset by himself. He had this ill feeling in his stomach, that feeling he always gets when he's hurt or upset. The guilt was eating at him... Poor Ricky... He hadn't done anything and Jack had found himself victim to the dirty game of lies and cheating in the music industry. Forgive me," he whispered to no one in particular.

"I was never mad."

Jack spun around to see Alex standing there, smiling somberly at his best friend. The pink haired boy placed himself delicately next to his bandmate, and began to swing his legs back and forth gently. The beautiful thing about their friendship was, that words didn't always need to be spoken. They were both content with silence.

After a few minutes of peacefulness, Alex turned to face Jack. "You need to talk to Ricky," he said, his tone serious. "He's so hurt... He's been hurting a lot, I can tell. There's something we're not seeing in Ricky."

"Ask Chris."

"Ha! Never. I'm not dragging any other members of Motionless in to this. First Ronnie's shit, now Ricky? God, it's only the first day of our summer, and there's already so much bullshit piling up. We need to break this cycle."

Jack knew he was right. But something in his heart was telling him that certain events that were soon to come were going to fufill Alex's request. He felt that Ricky was going to need saving... "Alex. Go to the woods. Now."

"What the fuck? Why?"

"Just... Trust me on this one..."

Alex stood up and gave his friend an odd look. "If this is some lame ass prank, I swear-"

"Oh my god, GO! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!"

Alex ventured into the trees effortlessly. He didn't quite understand why Jack was flipping shit, maybe it was the heat? Or maybe You Me At Six had put some strange British drugs in his water. Whatever the cause, all Alex knew is that Jack's behavior seemed to signal some sort of danger, and Alex didn't like it. At all.

Right as he was about to turn back, Alex heard a scream. It was high, and that person sounded like they were in severe pain. Another scream erupted suddenly, and these horrifying shrieks became more frequent as Alex ran towards the sound. Fuck danger, someone was practically dying out there.

Alex saw a figure laying in the middle of a circle of where trees had formally stood. He crept carefully, hoping not to disturb the mysterious entity. Upon closer inspection, he saw the raven black hair, and snow white skin. The figure popped up suddenly and Alex screamed. Fuck, he thought.

He was not prepared to see what he was looking at. The body had slowly turned its head to face him, and Alex saw a very dirty Ricky, covered in his own blood with tears streaming down his face. Alex wasn't quite understanding what he was seeing, or what was going on, but soon he came to a devastating realization.

Ricky had tried to kill himself.

"Ricky," he said once he had caught his breath again. "Give me your knife. We're going back."

"No, never, I-I want to d-die-"

Alex tried to pick Ricky up, but while doing so, he accidentally grabbed one of his cuts. Tears began to fall down the smaller boy's face as his blood curdling screams began again. "FUCKING LET GO! I WANT TO FUCKING DIE, DON'T YOU GET IT? LET... ME..."

He had given up... Alex's heart became heavy as he brought him to Jack, who nearly screamed at the sight. "What the fuck are you doing? Call the police, he needs help Alex, he's going to die!"

"Who's going to- OH MY FUCKING GOD! KEVIN? FUCK, WHERE'S KEVIN LYMAN? WE HAVE ONE DOWN!" A roadie yelled, bringing many people's attention to the scene.

"Holy fuck, oh god... Ryan," a short, heavily tattooed boy turned to another tattooed boy with long brown hair. "Get Chris. This shit doesn't happen often."

The taller one nodded and turned around. The small boy went to Alex and smiled sadly. "Thank you," he said quietly. "We owe a lot to you."

Alex waved his hand. "It was all Jack, he told me that Ricky...."

He trailed off and pursed his lips. The question at hand was now clear to him; how the fuck did Jack know that Ricky needed help? He scanned his best friend suspiciously for any signs of change. Everything seemed the same, but it also seemed different. His thought process was interuppted by a tap on his shoulder and he turned to face Chris, whose face was plastered with worry. "Mind if I borrow Jack for a moment?"

"Not at all."

Chris motioned for Jack to follow him into the woods. Jack hesitated, but agreed; it's not like anything else major could happen, right?

Wrong.

They eventually came to another clearing, where Tay was sitting in the middle of the circle that included everyone who had been at the photoshoot. They both placed themselves in the circle and brought their attention to Tay.

Jack noticed the fear in her eyes; the way she shook, the way she refused to make eye contact with anyone. She had something to say, she was just lacking the words to say it. She took in a shakey breath, and found her voice. "I found something," she whispered. "Something odd."

She rolled up her shirt to reveal odd markings on her stomach. They looked as if they could be thousands of years old, and they seemed to be spelling something out. Vic's eyes seemed to be reading them and he buried his face into his hands. "Guys..."

Jack looked around at all the other faces around him. Austin had an arm around a shaking Kellin, Beau was linked arm in arm with Chris, and Levi was still gawking at the code engraved in Tay's skin. "What's it say?" Austin asked, breaking the silence.

Vic looked up, fear apparent in his eyes. He sighed, and spoke barely above a whisper. "It's... I... The world."

"What about it?" Kellin asked, his voice cracking. "Please Vic, just spit it out..."

"The world... It's... It's ending."
♠ ♠ ♠
Idk how i feel about this chapter, please give me feedback! :) xx