Lovely Rita

Chapter 36

We took our time. When we stepped into Paul's familiar bedroom, we left the door open and sat opposite eachother on the bed, just feeling eachother's hands and examining eachother's faces. Paul leaned in first, kissing me deeply again. I couldn't get over the intense feeling I gained from kissing him in this state; it was extraordinary.

I pulled away, and began unbuttoning the shirt that covered the torso I wanted to see again so much. As his flesh was revealed, I ran my hands up and down to take in every texture and tingle from Paul's skin. As I caressed his chest, he began pulling my vest top over my head, and I raised my arms to help him. I wasn't wearing a bra, so it made things a lot quicker.
I rested my arms on his shoulders as he explored every inch of my upper body with his warm hands, stroking down my back and making sure no part of me went untouched. I put my head on his shoulder too, enjoying relaxing under his touch once more.

Moments passed, and we were both lacking in clothes. We were standing after removing our trousers, and all I could do was bask in the glow that seemed to radiate from Paul. I cradled him close to me as we stood in front of the full length mirror to the other side of the room. He played with my hair as he hugged me, his eyes wide and pupils dilated, as were mine. I saw his reflection look down at me, so I looked up and kissed him, with full force and energy. I was never going to get used to this feeling.
We stumbled backwards towards the bed and Paul was on top of me as we fell onto it, kissing and stroking eachother. I started with his hair, moved down to his neck and then his back. He entered me slowly and subtly, and the most stunning sensation washed over me...

Our bodies were entwined in a romantic mess, and I felt Paul pause for a moment. I looked towards the mirror and it looked as though our connected bodies were glowing with the radiation we were
both emitting. We looked so at one, like there was only one person that was made of two people.

With every time Paul's body rubbed, pressed or even brushed against mine, I felt like I was going to orgasm. The entire experience kept me at the peak and it was beautifully exhillerating. I moaned out loud and screamed Paul's name over and over, clutching him tight to me as he continued; he was moaning and saying my name too.
Every so often the sensations would get so surreal and so strong that we had to stop and take a break. I had never had sex like this before; it was like Paul was some supernatural being or something, and I was this lowly human girl. I could not express even to myself how amazing it felt.

"Rita! Fuck!" Paul yelled in his sexy, deep voice, as I felt him finish like never before. He fell onto me, panting and sweating, it glistening like dew on morning grass over his pale back. His hot breath clung to my neck, and I felt myself sweating too.

"That was amazing, Paul." I said. He rolled off of me and layed next to me atop the sheets.

"You were amazing..." Paul said. He seemed to be a man of few words when he was on acid. I smiled at his voice, hearing every inflection that made it all the more beautiful to listen to. He cradled me in his arms, holding me until I fell asleep.

I knew it was uncommon to fall asleep so soon after a trip, but I think it was the mixture of having Paul cuddling me again that made me feel so secure and loved once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm awful at writing like this, but I hope it's alright.

comment/rate/sub :)