Status: Completed!

Disasterology

Can We Create Something Beautiful And Destroy It?

CAITY'S POV

"I want you to meet my parents." He said uncaringly. He didn't seem worried at all, how could he not be worried? I'm a nervous wreck. I've never met any of my boyfriends parents before. What if they don't like me? I must've zoned out cause before I know it Mike snapped his fingers in my face.

"H-huh? Oh sorry.." I said looking down, trying to hide the obvious blush on my face.

"Is that cool?" I didn't want to out of fear of embarrassing Mike, but the questioning look on his face was just so cute how could I say no?

"Uh...I guess so...?"

Mike definitely was hoping I'd say yes because when I did, he jumped up and kissed me hard on lips. I didn't respond cause my mind was racing with scenarios of how this meeting could go wrong. I'm pretty sure he noticed because he almost instantly pulled away.

"Baby what's wrong?" His once excited expression soon turned into a worried look.

"W-what if they don't like me? I mean, what if they don't think I'm good enough for you? I'm not pretty or anything or funny or personable..What if they absolutely hate me?"

"Don't you dare talk about yourself that way. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. And that's not something I just throw out there. Sure, I call girls 'hot' or whatever but when I say a girl is beautiful, I mean it. And you are. You're the most kindest most sweetest girl I've ever met. They're gonna love you. Just not as much as I do." He looked deep into my eyes, never breaking his mesmerizing stare. He smirked at me then we kissed again.

"I hope so..I love you too Mikey." I kissed him once again before asking him what our plans were for today.

"Well, you're gonna meet my parents today. We're having lunch with them. Vic and Rachel will be there too so go get ready!" Here comes the anxiety.

"Right...Okay."

~~~30 MINUTES LATER~~~

After a quite drive we soon arrived at Mike's parents' house. My nerves were through the roof and I was shaking uncontrollably.

"Baby! Calm down. It's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay. I promise." He said reassuringly and kissed my temple. I nodded and breathed deeply, getting out of the car. Hand in hand, we walked to the front door. Mike knocked a couple times before a little woman opened the front door.

"Mijo! You're here! And you, nice to meet you mija. Mike has told me wonderful things about you." He talks about me to his parents? I felt myself blush and quickly looked at my feet before making eye contact with her and saying hello.

As she invited us into the house I was overcame by this magnificent aroma of Mexican food. Dinner wasn't quite ready yet, so we say down on the couch along with Vic and Rachel.

"Hello mija! It's nice to finally meet you!" His dad said engulfing me in a hug.

"It's..uh...nice to meet you too sir..." He was squeezing me so hard I could barely breathe.

"Dad, stop crushing my girlfriend." Everyone laughed and he finally released me.

"I'm sorry dear. Now come with me everyone, dinner is ready."

The traditional Mexican food was amazing and everyone was so comforting towards me. All my nerves and worries were dismissed. His parents made me feel so welcomed, this night couldn't have gone better. It was getting pretty late so Mike and I decided to head back to my house.

"Goodbye dear." I hugged his dad and he kissed my cheek.

Goodnight mija, see you soon. Michael, she's a keeper!" I felt myself blush and buried my face in Mike's chest. He laughed and agreed before saying night to his mom and dad.

"Did you have fun?" He said as he opened my car door.

"Yes! You're family is so nice. I'm so happy we did this."

"So am I baby, I'm glad you had fun. I'm tired as fuck, let's go home."

Tonight went so well, it feels so great to know that the love of my life's parents approve of me. I love him so much, I could really see myself marrying him. I know we haven't been dating for that long but I couldn't see myself with anyone but Mike.

When we finally got home I dismissed myself to the bathroom and changed my clothes, took my makeup off, and brushed my teeth. When I returned to my bedroom Mike had already taken his clothes off. Now down to his briefs, he looked at me with a seductive smile on his face. This is gonna be a long night...