Status: Completed!

Disasterology

One Step Closer

The incident with Danny happened almost 3 weeks ago, and I haven't heard from him since. Thank God. Hopefully her forgot about me. Or tried finding me but couldn't and gave up. My thoughts were interrupted with Mike gently shaking me.

"H-huh? What? Oh sorry.." I trailed off with slight embarrassment in my voice. I pray he doesn't ask what I was thinking about.

"What's on your mind, cutie?" Of fucking course. Great. Well, I might as well come out with it. I don't think I'll be hearing from Danny again anytime soon. So why not?

"I need to tell you something. Now, you need to promise you won't get mad.." My heart was beaing a thousands times per minute and I felt like I was gonna hurl everywhere.

"Oh no..You didn't cheat on me did you?" He said anxiously.

"No no! Not that,"

"Are you pregnant?" He blurted out, cutting me off.

"No. Can I talk please?"

"Yeah yeah, sorry.." He motioned for me to carry on with what I was saying and I did.

"Okay..Well, are you familiar with Danny Worsnop?"

He nodded. "Yeah, of Asking Alexandria? That guys chill." Fuck. Are they friends? I sure hope not. That would not make things any easier.

"I use to date him. He got drunk almost every time we were together and expect that I'd have sex with him and when I'd turn him down he'd start a fight with me.." I trailed off trying to hold back the tears. He looked at me, waiting for me to go on.

"When we would fight, he would beat me to the point where I'd have black eyes, bruised ribs, a bloody noses. He'd slap me and punch me till he felt I got the point. It was the most horrible thing I have ever experienced, worse then my mom." By now I was balling my eyes out.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Don't worry, I would never lay a had on you. But, why are telling me all of this out of the blue?"

"Because...A couple weeks ago when I went to go get you smokes and milk he was there. He tried talking to me but I walked away from him and he followed me to my car. He grabbed onto my arm and we started fighting then he hit me. It wasn't a squirrel. It was Danny." I managed to choke out those words between sobs.

The sympathy in Mike's voice was quickly replaced with anger. " Are you fucking kidding me? How dare he fucking touch. I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch." He was now yelling and the expression on his face scared to the point where I starte backing away from him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" His sympathetic tone came back and he looked worried.

"You're scaring me..You've never yelled at me before it's remember me of him." I was still crying and shaking harder than ever. He wrapped me in a tight hug and kissed my head.

"I'm sorry, Caity. I didn't mean to scare you. I just can't believe someone would do that to you. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because. I didn't want you going off to find him. I didn't want you looking at me differently or treating me different. He's capable of a lot, Mike. I don't want you get hurt because of me." I had started to calm down and looked into Mikes eyes.

"I won't go after him, I promise. He's not gonna hurt you anymore, baby girl. I'm gonna protect you. I love you so much and I'm glad you told me. Now, lets get some sleep. My friend invited us to go to a party at Andy Biersack's house." He gently kissed my lips and we walked off to bed. I hope I never have to see or hear from Danny ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it! There will be many more chapters to come featuring Danny. Comment, subscribe, & recommend! Xoxoxo