Status: Completed!

Disasterology

Leave Out All The Rest

CAITY'S POV

By now he had me down to my underwear. He had gotten off me to undress himself. I looked at this as an opportunity to escape. I leaped off the bed and darted towards the door.

"Oh no ya don't" He grabbed my waist and threw me to the ground. I yelled out in pain which got me a kick hard in the ribs.

"Now come on, love. We got something we need to do." He winked at me and picked me up. Placing me on the bed, he got back on top of me. I screamed for help.

"Hey! What did I tell you about screaming?" He yelled in my face before slapping me hard.

"P-please. You don't have to do this. We can get dressed and go downstairs like nothing ever happened." I was pleading. He just laughed at me and started to take my underwear off.

"You see, Caity. When we dated every time I wanted to fuck, you turned me down. Well now I get the chance and this time you can't say no." When he said that last sentence, it all hit me. I started sobbing uncontrollably.

I tried to mentally prepare myself for what was about to happen. There was no getting him off me and screaming only got me a smack to the face. If only Mike was here to save me. Just as I wished that, the door swung open revealing an angry and shocked Mike..

MIKE'S POV

I got back from smoking outside since there wasn't any weed left. I looked everywhere for Caity. I texted her a couple times but she didn't reply. I looked around a little more and saw Andy getting another beer.

"Hey man have you seen Caity around?" I asked taking a swig from my whiskey filled cup.

"Uh yeah I did actually. She was approached by Danny. They started fighting then he grabbed her arm and dragged her upstairs. Didn't seem like she wanted to go to me." All I heard was Danny. The fucker. He better not have touched my baby girl in any way.

"Thanks." I quickly blurted out before running up the stairs. I opene every closed door. Mostly exposing people fucking or making out. I got to the last door and stopped dead in my tracks when I heard Danny laugh. Before I knew it I swung the door open to see Caity nothing but her bra with Danny on top of her, only in his boxers. What I noticed after made my blood boil. He was holding his dick in his hand and was just about to enter her. I leaped on him and knocked him off the bed.

"Way to cockblock me, mate." He said while putting himself back in his boxers and winking at me.

"Don't you ever fucking touch her, ever again." I didn't realize how loud I was yelling and it shocked me.

"Not my fault she's a dirty slut!" When he said that I lost it completely. Punches began to rain down on his face and I didn't stop till I was pulled off him. I spun around to see a shocked Andy looking back at me.

"What the fuck is going on here?" He shouted with a confused tone on his face.

"He beat Caity and almost raped her. But I walked in at stopped the fucker from going through with it." I gave Danny one last kick to ribs and felt satisfied when I saw the damage I had done.

"The fuck?" His angry expression quickly changed to a more sympathetic one when he saw how beaten up and bruised she was. "Holy shit, Caity. I'm so sorry.." He walked over to her and hugged her, being careful not to hurt her.

"It's not your fault." She managed to choke out.

"Danny get out of my house before I call the fucking cops!" Andy yelled as he pointed to the door.

Danny flipped Andy off as he slowly got up, wincing slightly at the pain I had caused him. I smirked a little as he painfully put his clothes back on.

"Mikey...." Caity said inbetween sobs.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I should've been there for you."

"It's not your fault. You saved me from being..." She trailed off

"I know, I know. C'mon, lets go home." She nodded and held up her pointer finger signaling me to hold on. She walked over to Andy and gave him a hug and whispered something into his ear before coming back to me.

As we walked down the stairs I heard gasps and saw heads turning, but I ignored them and kept walking.

~~~15 MINUTES LATER~~~

We got home quickly and I ran over to her side of the door, helping her out. We walked slowly to our front door and I fumbled for the keys.

"Thank you, for saving me. I love you so much." She said before kissing my cheek.

"I'd do anything for you baby. I love you too."

As we walked inside I asked her if she needed helped changing and she said no, so I changed into sweatpants. Usually I wear boxers to bed but not tonight cause I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

I was already in bed by the time she got back from the bathroom and it looked like she had been crying, but I didn't ask anything of it. As she crawled in I pulled her close to me, mindful of her bruises, and she wrapped her arm around my waist. I felt a year fall on my chest.

"I love you baby girl, he's not gonna hurt you ever again. Now, get some sleep." I kissed her head and tried to get some sleep myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit longer then usual, but that's okay! How do you guys think tonight went? Did Danny get the message and finally give up on Caity? Leave what you think in the comments! Subscribe & recommend! Xoxoxo