Status: Completed!

Disasterology

'Cause This Is A Wasteland, My Only Retreat

MIKE'S POV

It's been a couple hours since Caity told me about the text Danny sent her. Fucking prick. I swear if he goes anywhere near Caity ever again, i'll put him 6 feet in the ground. That's a promise. I'm gonna do whatever it takes to keep her safe and away from that lowlife. My thoughts were interrupted by a couple knocks on the door.

"I'll get it." I said kind of harshly, considering I was still pretty pissed off.

"Okay.." Caity said hesitantly

I opened my front door to reveal my 3 friends and band mates Vic, Jaime, and Tony. They all had uneasy smiles on their faces and were holding things in their hands. Vic was holding a massive box of chocolates, Jaime was holding a giant stuffed teddy bear, and Tony had a bouquet of roses in his hands. They all pushed passed me and rushed over to Caity, nearly dropping the gifts out of their hands when they saw her condition.

"Oh my god..Are you okay!?" Jaime said while rushing to her side.

"Uh..I guess so..Yeah." I could tell she was feeling self-conscious with all the attention on her.

"Are you sure?" Tony chimed in, also walking over to her.

"I don't know.." As she shakily said that she fell to her knees and started crying.

"Baby,baby. Calm down. You're okay." I stood her up and wiped her tears away, once she had finished crying.

"No it's not okay Mikey! It's not okay! Look at me!" She motioned to her face and lifted up her shirt, exposing her bruised ribs. "He beat the shit out of me and almost raped me! And he's not even finished yet! He's gonna come after me till he gets what he wants, whether that's raping me or beating me. I don't know! All i know is that you guys shouldn't be around this, it's too dangerous. Maybe i should leave..." She barely whispered the last sentence, but i caught it.

"No. Look at me. You cannot give up just because that piece of shit did this to you and threatened you. We're all here for you, we're not gonna let Danny come anywhere near you, got it? Don't leave. We need you. I need you. Please, baby?" I felt like i was going to cry, seeing her so beaten down. She simply nodded, took a deep breathe, and sat down."

"W-what are those?" She pointed to all the goodies and gifts in the guys' hands.

"These are for you!" Jaime squealed. He's a little too gay sometimes.

"Really!? Aw, you guys!" They all placed their gifts on the coffee table and each gave Caity a gentle hug.

"We knew you were pretty shaken up about last night and all, so we wanted to make you feel better. We love you Caity." Vic explained while hugging her and kissing the top of her head.

"I love you guys too." She said with a tiny smile.

"I wanna watch a movie!" Tony said, sounding like a 6 year old.

"What do you wanna watch, Turtle?" Caity asked while going to look through my collection of movies.

"Star Wars!"

"NO!" We all yelled in unison.

"Fuck you guys then." He said flipping everyone off and disappearing into the kitchen.

"How bout Harry Potter?" I chimed in.

Just as Caity was about to answer Tony came storming back into the living room.

"You better not say yes to him! If I can't wait Star Wars then he can't watch Harry Potter!" He said to Caity, who was laughing at how worked up he got.

"I say Caity picks the movie." Vic announced

"I guess that's fair." Tony said. I nodded in agreement as Caity rummaged through my collection.

"OOH! I found it!"

"What's the movie, babe?"

"The Lion King!" She exclaimed while holding up the DVD like they did in that one scene of The Lion King.

We all sat down as Caity put the movie in and pressed play. Caity was cuddling up in between Tony and I (a little more with Tony), while Jaime and Vic were on the love seat. I don't know why but seeing Caity cuddled up with Tony with her head on his shoulder and playing with his braid made me extremely jealous. I've never seen her do anything physical with any of the guys besides hugs or the occasional piggy back ride from Jaime. Did she have feelings for Tony? She did constantly text him and SnapChat him, she said that they were just friends though. But her cuddled up to him, and them both giggling doesn't seem like just 'friends' to me. I felt myself grow angrier and angrier as I noticed him rest his hand on her leg.

"OH MY GOD WOULD YOU GUYS STOP FLIRTING RIGHT FUCKING IN FRONT OF ME!?" I screamed out without thinking. I instantly regretted doing that when i saw the look of shock and anger on both of their faces. But the feeling of regret was quickly dismissed with the overwhelming feeling of anger.

"Dude calm down..We're not flirting." Tony stood up and tried putting his hand on my shoulder but i yanked it off.

"Oh hell you weren't flirting! All you guys have been doing is making googley eyes at each other, giggling, and whispering things into each other's ears! It's sickening! Especially when her boyfriend is sitting right next to her!" I was filled up with rage, and didn't think before i spoke.

"Mikey...We weren't flirting what is wrong with you!?" Caity said getting louder and louder with every word.

"Oh shut the hell up, Caity. I can see why Danny thinks you're such a slut. He almost raped you last night but you have no problem coming in physical contact with Tony over here." Shit! Why did i say that? I felt her small hand connect with my cheek, and hard.

"I hate you Mike. I hate you! Never talk to me ever again! I fucking hate you." By now, she was crying. She ran off into our bedroom and slammed the door shut. I looked at the pissed off Tony, disappointed Vic, and shocked Jaime before grabbing all my needed things and leaving. Slamming the door shut behind me. God i need a drink.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you all think about Mike's little freak out? Do you think this is the end for Mike and Caity? Do Caity and Tony actually have feelings for each other? Lemme know whatcha think in the comments! Subscribe & recommend! Xoxox