Status: Completed!

Disasterology

The Final Blow

MIKE'S POV

As i drove to the closest bar to my house i couldn't stop thinking about what i said to Caity. She wasn't a slut. A slut was a girl who slept around with numerous guys in a short period of time. And that definitely wasn't Caity. She said she's only had sex 3 times for personal reasons, i being her third time. But still. She can't not expect me to get pissed off at her and Tony obviously flirting. I thought she loved me and only me. Guess I was wrong. I don't want to go home tonight. I know we're going to fight again. I shook the thought from my head as i pulled into the bar's parking lot.

~~~20 MINUTES LATER~~~

i was definitely drunk now. I was hammered to the point where i didn't feel like it was safe to drive, just to the point where all my emotions were nonexistent. Every emotion but anger.

"Fuckin' bitch." I muttered under my breathe as the memories from earlier tonight came flooding back into my not so sober mind.

10 minutes passed and i have finally reached our apartment. I sat in my car for a couple minutes, avoiding the confrontation that was sure to come when i stepped in the door. When the alcohol started kicking in a lot more, i killed the engine and got out of the car..

"Shit." I muttered as i fumbled for my house key. Once i finally found it i opened the door to a pitch black apartment. Caity must be sleeping. Or fucking Tony.

CAITY'S POV

I was awoken by the sound of our front door opening. I was slightly startled and frightened, assuming there was an intruder in my house coming to kill me. But that thought was quickly dismissed when i realized Mike wasn't in bed next to me. I looked over at the clock and realized it was 3:15.

When i realized how late he had been out drinking, i was almost instantly furious. I got out of bed just as i saw the kitchen light turn on. Hesitantly, i opened the door and stepped out of Mike and i's bedroom.

"Where are you, you delicious bastard!? Ah, there you are." Mike said while rummaging through the cabinets. He pulls out and almost full bottle of whiskey and takes a giant swig from it, obviously not noticing me till i walk into the kitchen.

"The fuck d'you want?" He said harshly slurring his words.

"Where did you go? It's 3am Mike. 3am! You left me here by myself to go get drunk? How stupid can you be?" I said slightly yelling. I must admit i was pretty pissed off.

"I went to the bar, where else would i go? I didn't leave you here by yourself, you had your fuck buddy, Tony. I'm sure you guys had a great time. Remind me to burn those sheets." He said motioning towards our bedroom before once again, taking a giant swig from the now half full whiskey bottle.

"I didn't fuck Tony!" Mike set the bottle of whiskey down and pushed passed me, heading into the living room. "But maybe i should! You'd like that wouldn't you? To just get rid of me so you could go back to fucking a new girl every weekend. Y'know, you're really a fucking man-whore." He stopped dead in his tracks, still not facing me. Before i knew it he spun around and slapped me hard on the cheek.

"Y-you hit m-me.." I said stunned and on the verge of tears.

"Well how else was i gonna get you to shut the fuck up!?" He screamed at me. By now i was crying, not sobbing, but crying. Mike pushed passed me but i stopped him before he got out of the living room.

"Get out of my way." He said with his teeth clenched together. To be honest, i was petrified. But i don't know what came over me to be so bold like this.

"N-no.." I hesitantly said with much regret when both of Mike's hands came up to my shoulders and pushed me, sending me flying back at the wall.

"Ow! Fuck!" When i hit the wall, my body smashed a picture frame sending shards of glass to the floor. A big piece of glass managed to cut my arm pretty bad.

Now gushing blood from my upper left arm, i sat on top of the scattered shards of glass, sobbing. I couldn't believe Mike of all people would do that to me. He hit me then pushed me towards the wall causing my arm to get cut.

"I'm so sorry.." He quickly mumbled before getting his keys and leaving, once again.

After about 10 minutes of just sitting on the floor crying, i decided to call the one person i knew that could make this all better. Tony. I shakily crawled my way back into the bedroom and grabbed my phone off the nightstand.

Before I pressed on Tony's contact to call him, i couldn't help but think about what Mike said. Maybe i am a slut. I mean i don't sleep around with guys but i do have a 'cutesy' relationship with practically all my guys friends; especially Tony. I don't intentionally flirt with them though. Huh, i must be a natural born slut. He's right. So is Danny. I'm a slut and i consider myself a home wrecker. Maybe that's why my mother threw me out. She couldn't handle having a slut for a daughter so she decided to choose her boyfriend over me. I don't blame her. As i tapped on Tony's name, i took deep breathes so he'd be able to hear me clearly. It worked for the time being, but when he picked up, i completely lost it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh! Bad Mikey! What do you guys think? NOW what do you think Caity should do? Give Mike another chance? Or end it and be with Tony? Lemme know! subscribe, comment, & recommend! Xoxox