Status: Completed!

Disasterology

The Way She Feels

TONY'S POV

I was trying to get some sleep considering it was already 3am but i couldn't stop thinking about Mike's freak out earlier. Knowing that he made her cry made me homicidal. Who the fuck does he think he is? Calling Caity a slut. She's far from a slut. She's amazing. I like her so much and i wanna be with her so bad. But, i guess if she chooses Mike then i understand. It'll hurt, but i'll understand. Just as i thought i was going to go crazy if i didn't stop over-thinking things my phone rung, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Caity? What's wrong?" I said worriedly. It seems like right when i answered, she started sobbing uncontrollably. I've never heard her cry that hard before. Which scared me even more.

"M-mike h-hurt me..." What the fuck? How dare he lay a hand on her. But, hurt? The image of Mike going crazy and raping Caity popped in my head. He's known for being really sexual when drunk, and since he's angry maybe he didn't take no for an answer. I swear to god if that's what happened, he's dead. Even if he just hit her he's gonna get his ass beat.

"How, baby? Are you okay?"

She took a deep breath and remained silent for a minute to calm herself down before saying, "I was sleeping when he came home and when i opened the door he was in the kitchen searching for his bottle of whiskey. He was drunk off his ass and when he saw me he said something about how he didn't leave me home alone cause i had you to fuck and whatever. The fight escalated and moved to the living room then i called him a man-whore and he slapped me. He tried getting away from me but i stopped him and he told me to move in the most scariest way ever but i said no then he pushed me and i went flying at the wall and crashed into a picture and got cut. Really deep too, it won't stop bleeding. And then he left."

She had managed to be strong and not cry through her whole explanation but once she finished she broke down crying again.

"C-can you come o-over, p-please?" She choked out between sobs.

"Of course i will. Be over in 10."

"T-thank you..And i'm sorry for waking you up." Caity sounded so weak and damaged it broke my heart into a million pieces.

"No problem and you didn't. I couldn't sleep anyways, actually." I let a small chuckle before we exchanged our good-byes. I threw on the Drop Dead tee i was wearing today and some sweats along with my vans. Once i had everything i needed, i was off to Caity and Mike's apartment. I swear once i see him again, i'm gonna kick his sorry ass. He obviously doesn't realize what a beautiful and amazing girl he's dating. And she most definitely doesn't deserve to be disrespected that way. She needs a man that will take her on dates and spoil her rotten, and i'm that man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short-ish chapter. Just so you guys could see everything from Tony's point of view. Okay well leave comments, subscribe, and recommend!! Xoxoxo