Status: Completed!

Disasterology

Kerosene Hearts

MIKE'S POV

Me and the guys were gonna grab something to eat before we had to go play a show and we decided to try out this little dinner in the middle of town. When we got there, the first thing that went through my mind was how hot our waitress was. She had long, curly auburn hair that stopped at the middle of her back, beautiful green eyes, and a sexy petite body.

"Hellooooo? Earth to Mike!" Vic said snapping his fingers in my face

"What?! Oh, sorry" I allowed a small chuckle to escape my lips but I never took my stare off her.

"Dude. Stop staring that girl down before she notices" I punched Vic's arm and we all laughed.

She started her way towards us and when she got about 5 feet away from us she just stopped and stared at me. It was kind of cute, but I was freaking hungry so I snapped her out of it so she could seat us.

She kept casually coming her by our booth to get my attention, and it definitely did. She's so beautiful I couldn't keep my eyes off her. By the time we were done, she was sitting on a window sill and I think she was day dreaming cause when I tapped on her shoulder she jumped and came flying off onto her ass.

"Oh my god I'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you I just wanted to ask for the check!" I said while I helped her up. I don't know why but I was a shakey mess and I was talking so fast I'm surprised she understood me.

She said it was okay, but as an apology I wrote down my phone number so I could make it up to her. Not really, I just wanted to get to know her but that's what I'm telling the guys.

Her name is Caity. Such a beautiful name to match such a beautiful girl. I have to see her again. She seems in to me but it's too soon to tell. Hopefully she'll call me so I can hear that beautiful voice of hers and can take her on a date.

"Damn was that girl somethin." Tony said as we got into the car.

"Yeah what was her name? Kathy?" Vic chimed in.

"She was fucking hot, but hot girls like her are usually sluts." When Jaime said that I lost it completely.

"Her name is Caity and she's not a slut if she was she would've hit on one of us and she didn't, okay?!" I didn't realize I was yelling and got embarrassed after.

"Ooooh! Does Whiskey Hands have a crush?" The guys laughed and I flipped Vic off, directing my attention out the window.

I can't get mad at them. Cause in reality, I think I do have a crush on her.