Status: Completed!

Disasterology

If It Means A Lot To You

CAITY'S POV

I was still sitting on my floor after Tony and I hung up, just thinking about everything that happened. No tears came out. I was just sitting on the floor in my bedroom staring at nothing. How could Mike do this to me? I thought he was going to come home, apologize, and we'd make up. Instead, he hit me and pushed me. This is how it started with Danny. He hit me once and a few days later he started apologizing non stop so I forgave him. But the hits got worse and soon turned into beatings. That's what landed me in the hospital the first time. What if me and Mike end up like me and Danny? Considering last night, Mike capable of more than I expected. Maybe I should....Finally! Tony's here. I got up and walked towards the door, opening it slowly since I was afraid of it being Mike again. Phew, it's just Tony.

"Are you okay?" He said frantically while I let him in.

"I g-guess so.." I said quietly so I didn't start crying again.

"No. You're not okay. You have a hand mark on your face and what the hell happened to your arm?" He pointed at my arm before grabbing the hand on my good arm and pulling me towards the bathroom.

"Tony, I'm fine. Seriously." It's not that I didn't like how protective he was being of me, I was just super tired. I wanted to go to bed and have Tony wrap his strong arms around me and hold me tight.

"No, Caity. You're not. Look what he did to you! I'm gonna kick his fucking ass now. I swear to god, he's a goner." The angrier he got the harder her scrubbed the dried blood off my arm.

"Ow! Tony stop!" I yelled out when he scrubbed hard right on my cut.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" He said before gently kissing my shoulder.

"It's okay!" I giggled. I don't know why but just Tony being here made me feel so much better. He smiled at me and continued to clean my cut before wrapping a bandage around it.

When he finished he kissed the bandage and picked me up bridal style, carrying me to my room. He place me down gently before planting a kiss on my forehead. But I wanted more. I pulled him down on top of me by the top of his sweatshirt and placed my lips upon his. He quickly responded, like he wanted this to happen. His silky wet tounge grazed me bottom lip, and I eagerly granted him access into my mouth. His tounge felt so perfect against mine. As we continued to make out he sat us up and pulled my shirt off. I mimicked his actions and pulled away so I could admire his beautifully built torso.

"Like what you see?" He said with a smirk and a wink. God damn! What happened to my innocent little Turtle? I'm not complaining though, I like this side of Tony. I quickly nodded in response before pulling him back down on top of me. I started undoing his belt and quickly slid his skinny jeans off him, then threw them to the floor. He did then same soon after.

Now, down to our underwear, Tony slipped his hand into my underwear, receiving a semi-loud moan from me. He upped at my neck before slipping it out and looking at me worriedly.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you.." I just giggled and gently pushed him off me before rolling on my side and reaching in the side table drawer.

I pulled out a condom before throwing it at Tony. He laughed and crawled back on top of me. He pulled my underwear down and I did the same. After he put the condom, he slowly slipped himself inside me. I let out a moan which made him quicken his pace.

Before I knew it, we both reached out peaks at the same time. Tony slipped himself out of me before getting up and flushing the condom down the toilet. When he came back he crawled into bed and pulled me close to him, planting sweet loving kisses on my cheek every once and a while till we both fell asleep.