Status: Completed!

Disasterology

Head Over Heels

CAITY'S POV

Another hour till Mike picks me up for our date. I slipped on my outfit, and did a natural make up job before putting my glasses back on. I smiled at my appearance in the mirror, feeling pretty confident with the outfit I had chosen.

*knock knock knock*

The butterflies in my stomach started going haywire as I made my way to the door.

I took a deep breathe and opened the door to a very attractive Mike in black skinnies, a white tank top, a black hoodie, and vans. Once he saw me his jaw dropped and he couldn't look away.

"Um..hi" I said shyly, trying to break the awkward silence

"Wow....You look stunning!" Mike said with a huge grin on his face. I tried to hide the fact that my cheeks were turning scarlet red, but he grabbed my chin with his hand and pulled me to look at him.

"Caity, you really do. I can't take my eyes off you you're so gorgeous."

"T-thanks, you look pretty good yourself" he let out a small laugh and gestured his hand out towards me and I happily yet, nervously grabbed it with mine.

~~~10 MINUTES LATER~~~

We arrived at the restaurant and we quickly got seated.

"So, how old are you?" Mike said not looking up from his menu.

"I'm 18, you?" There were people talking in the background but all I could hear was him.

He laughed and nodded, putting down his menu.

"Well, I'm 23." He said nonchalantly

"Oh wow you're 5 years older than me.." I blushed but was soon distracted from the hand on mine.

"I like when you blush, don't hide your face." He said completely ignoring my statement

The date went perfectly. He sighed and told me he didn't want today to end so I boldly spoke up and invited him to come over tonight to watch movies. He gladly accepted and paid the check. When we got back to my house, being the gentleman he is, he walked me to my front door. Planting a kiss on my cheek and whispering in my ear.

"I like you Caity, you're different. In a good way. You looked so beautiful today." With that he walked away leaving me wanting tonight to come faster.