Status: Completed!

Disasterology

Love Story

TONY'S POV

My hands shook rapidly as i did my tie for the eigth time. For some reason i just couldn't tie it properly, how could i have forgotten?. Maybe it was my nerves. I groaned out of frustration and sighed loudly, picking up Vic's attention. He smiled as he walked over to me, helping me tie my tie perfectly. I looked down at him with frustrated eyes.

"Calm down, Tone. You're just nervous. Take a deep breathe everything will be fine." He reassured me, patting my shoulder. I took his advice and breathed deep a few times.

"I can't Vic! What if she doesn't show? W-what if i mess up my vows? What if i knock a candle over and there's a fire? I could ruin the whole wedding! What if-" I shouted before being cut off by my best man, Vic.

"Stop! None of that is going to happen, i promise you! Everything is going to go perfect and before you know it, you'll be married to the woman of your dreams. I swear." I nodded, shying out due to my outburst just seconds before.

I sat down in a nearby seat, finally finished with my outfit. Looking around i saw Jaime fiddling around with his spikes in the mirror and the Fuentes brothers chatting about nothing in particular. I had a total of 6 groomsmen. Mike, Jaime, Kellin Quinn, Adam Elmakias, Alex Gaskarth, and Jack Barakat. Everyone was finished and drinking some fancy wine that was catered kindly by Vic's parents. I noticed Vic's dad walking in and whisper something in Vic's ear.

"It's show time guys!" Vic accounced, directing his attention me last. My eyes widened and my breathing quickened. I better not fuck this up!

~~~~~~~~~

We were all now stood at the alter. It came out perfect. There were red and white roses everywhere and long candles that made the dimmed room look that much more romantic. My nerves went haywire as i heard music echo throughout the room signalling the start of our wedding. Through the now opened dooers walked in one of Vic's little cousins throwing rose petals down the long red rug. Next was Kellin's mom holding Copeland who had the rings tightly in her grasp. They both stood off to the side waiting for their cue. The first bridesmade to walk out was Katelynn. She was dressed in a high low light pink dress that flowed behind her, holding a bouqet with red and white roses. After Katelynn took her place Jessica, Jaime's girlfriend, emerge through the enterance. She was followed by 3 girls that i didn't know. Finally, Lexi, Caity's maid of honor, walked through the doors and down the isle. She shot me friendly smile before taking her place.

Soon enough, the real music started playing. I felt butterflies go crazy in my stomach from nerves and excitement. A minute passed, creating suspense and making me nearly insane. I looked down at me shoes, looking up abruptly when i heard Vic gasp from beside me. My jaw nearly fell to the floor when i saw Caity. Her hair was done in beautiful curls that hung gracefully off and past her shoulders. She had natural make up on, pretty peach eyeshadow that enhanced her green eyes. Her dress was a pale peach color, tight fitting at the top but going out slightly at the bottom. It hugged her curves perfectly.

"Oh my god.." I whispered. Tears stung my eyes at the beauty that was walking towards me.

Since she didn't have contact with her father, mine offered to escort her down the aisle. They got to the end and he kissed her cheek before handing her off to me and sitting down. She stood across me, moving her hand to wipe away a tear that fell from my eye.

"So beautiful." I murmured, taking that hand in mine.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join Caity and Tony in holy matromoney....."

I got lost in Caity's beauty, almost forgetting my vows.

"When i met you, i couldn't get over beautiful you were. For what seemed like eternity, i stood at the sidelines crushing on you from a distance. I was there for you whenever you called me even if it was at 4 in the morning. I was so nervous when i asked you out. I never thought a pretty little thing like you would ever go for a shy guy like me. But you did, and i'm so thankful for that. I don't know what i'd do if i couldn't go to sleep with you in my arms and wake up with you the same way. You complete me, Caity. I'll be there for you till the end. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend, fiance, and now wife. I love you more then anything in the entire world, Caity. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I finished, brushing away numerous tears that slipped down her eyes.

"Tony, from the moment i met you, i knew you were special. From day one you've been so unbelievably sweet and kind to me, rushing to me the second i needed you without hesitation. You really are my soul mate, my prince charming, my happily ever after. Without you i'd be nothing, i'd be lost. You are the light in my life. I'm so thankful that i was accepted in to the crazy and wild Pierce The Veil family, i don't know what i'd do without any of you. I love how warm and at home you make me feel when i'm lying in your arms. I love your sweet smile and how you play with my hair when i can't fall asleep and till i do. I love how you're there for me no matter. I just love you. And i can't wait to spend eternity with you." Caity cried, smiling widely. I felt many tears slip down my face.

The priest cleared his throat before speaking, "If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace." There was silence. I smiled, turning my head slightly to see Vic, Jaime, and Mike with tears rolling down their faces. Kellin, Jack, Adam, and Alex were smiling happily.

"Tony, wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?" The priest asked, looking at me.

"I will." I promised. He then turned to Caity.

"Caity, wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?" He asked her. She nodded and smiled.

"I will." She promised, directing her smile to me.

"The rings, please." Kellin's mom walked up with Copeland still in her arms, moving the babies fingers slightly so the rings plopped into my hand before doing the same with Caity. I cleared my throat before speaking.

"I Tony take Caity to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part" I grinned. Caity mouthed 'i love you' to me. I slipped the ring onto Caity's slender finger.

"I Caity take Tony to my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part." She said, choking up slightly. I held my hand out and allowed her to slip the ring onto my finger.

"By the power vested in me, i now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." I wrapped my arm around Caity's waist and pulled her in before smashing my lips to hers. Everyone cheered loudly.

We turned to face the crowd after interlocking our fingers together before holding them up in triumph. Love Story by Taylor Swift began to play due to Caity's request as we walked back down the aisle together.

I am now married to my best friend, my wife. Life couldn't get any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
long chapter, but i did the best i could! i thought it was pretty sweet :) so, we finally came to an end!! i'm extremely proud of this story. it was my first fan fiction ever and dedicated to my best friend Caity.

of course, some of what the priest says is wrong, but i did it all out of what i could find online and what i already knew.

so thank you everyone who stuck with this story till the end! i love you all! xo