Status: Completed!

Disasterology

Two Is Better Than One

MIKE'S POV

I woke up to see her adorable sleeping facing on me chest, our fingers still intertwined from last night. Last night.....the memories of what happened came flooding back to me. I had made love to the most amazing girl I've ever met. The girl I love. And lemme tell you, it was amazing. I looked over at the clocked and it was almost noon. I decided to get up and surprise her with breakfast. I think she could smell the food cooking cause before I knew it, she came sleepily walking into the kitchen.

"'Morning baby, how'd ya sleep?" She tiredly kissed me and say on the counter.

"Great. Perfect, actually! Thanks to you." I saw a smirk appear on her face and new what she was referring to.

"You weren't so bad yourself, sexy." I winked at her and continued my cooking. I noticed her cheeks turning red

"I really love this ring. I can't stop looking at it, it's just so beautiful. T-thank you, again. For everything. I love you so much Mikey. Now she was beaming from ear to ear and giggling her signature giggle. The one I adored so much.

"No need to thank me baby. But, I'm glad you like it. I was fucking worried you were gonna turn it down. So it's a huge relief to hear you say that. And, I love you too babygirl." I was now standing in between her legs with my hands on her hips. I kissed her a quick yet passionate kiss before returning to my cooking.

"This all smells so delicious, what are you making?" She asked excitedly.

"Pancakes, bacon, and toast. There's also fruit on the counter and orange juice in the fridge. Unless you want coffee." God I love making her smile.

"Oh! I can't wait I'm starving!" She shrieked and jumped off the counter, wrapping her arms around my easy and kissing my back.

While we ate, there wasn't much talking. She complimented the home made pancakes a couple times though, but otherwise we were too busy stuffing our faces. It was shocking to me because she got up for seconds. I mean that's not a bad thing, it's just I've never met a girl that felt comfortable around a guy enough to eat more than was served to her, if that. She really was something special.

As she sat back down i decided go speak up before our peacefully comfortable silence became uncomfortable. What I had to say was important, and I couldn't stop thinking about it so I decided to just come out with it and talk to her.

"S-so...I was thinking bout something..." I wasn't sure how she was gonna react to this so I was pretty nervous.

"Shoot." She smiled that reassuring smile of her which instantly calmed me down.

"I want you to meet my parents."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a bit short, not too bad. Just thought I'd do a little update chapter. Leave me comments and suggestions! Don't forget to subscribe! Xoxox