Status: Book 0: Prologue

Keante's Heart

Prologue (page 5)

Keante tore away from the boy’s stare, feeling his cheeks grow uncomfortably hot. He bit his lips and suddenly was aware of his cock and looked down for a second. Keante’s dick was half hard now and still throbbing. Keante needed something to distract himself from his serious boner, so he examined the rest of the boy’s body.

Now Keante knew for sure this was a dream.

Keante’s seen body builders before. He’s seen boys with bodies like they were on fucking steroids and other freaky shit like that. What he saw now made him take a serious consideration into ordering Bowflex and working out at the gym at the rec center.

From the neck to the feet, this boy was ripped. Literally. Ripped. He almost looked unreal, which was probably true.

He had a female body, the waist, the stomach, the hips, thighs, curves, the ass, (but of course Keante wouldn’t tell the boy to his face) and the small feet. His body, his physique, his figure, whatever, just seemed more… natural, more well-built. It was stocky and packed, but toned to such a degree, that it seemed almost like his body was chiseled out of stone, and painted with liquid copper to make look this way.

He was 1 yard from Keante. He’d stopped walking and stood perpendicular to where Keante was, his body angled in the direction of the beach. Up close, his skin was slightly dark, but the shade of his skin was warm, a honey color, but with a touch of cinnamon, or a dash of bronze. Either way, it glowed like an ember. His skin had fair hair, with a dark shade of blue that made him look like he could be the son of Beast from the X-Men.

Once again, Keante’s eyes drooled over this boy as he took in his body. He was used to seeing buff dudes. Most of the boys at his school had 4-packs, 6-packs, and some even had 8-packs. Those were nothing compared to this.

“This nigga--”, he voice trailed off.

The blue-haired boy still looked at him, blinking slowly, as if his stare gave off a greater affect than before. Which of course it did.

“Damn”, he sighed, “he’s… so damn fine.”

He was buff. No, not like normal, simple buff, like what you see on those AB Lounge commercials. He was buff! From the waist up, he was buff. He had a 10-pack, and his chest and breast were small but so… so… toned! His body was unlike anything Keante had ever seen before. Keante was amazed. He seemed so regal, so placid; acceptance. His eyes assured Keante that no matter what, his heart was pure and his calm resolution was all that was needed.

He stared at Keante with unblinking eyes, not a word came from his lips. His lips were small, but full, and yet so… juicy! Keante wanted to taste them so badly. Every inch of him was absolute perfection, except…

The scars… It was as if someone had tried to hack at a statue, only to discover that it was made of stone. The scars were not very big, some ranging from the size of crayons to pencils. But that wasn’t what made Keante long to act, not at all. It was the boy’s eyes. His beautiful, sapphire eyes.
Just the gleam within their starry gaze made his breathing slow, his heartbeat lessen, and his body grow at ease with comfort. Within the boy’s eyes, he saw love, devotion, honesty, humility, and solace. Within those eyes, he saw a person who was both beautiful and powerful; mysterious and ominous; dangerous and yet placid. Like the sea, this boy was a beauty of such awe and wonder, and yet in his beauty he was capricious:

He was unpredictable and deadly...

(End of page 5)