Sequel: Still Hanging On
Status: Ongoig

Hold Fast

Kellin Comes Over

It was a few days after we had all told our parents and things had been going pretty well so far. Nothing really changed at school, the jocks were still assholes and we were still pretty much outcasts, but none of us cared because we had each other. Jaime’s girlfriend was the only other person who knew our secret and she kept that secret locked up. We were grateful that she wasn’t completely freaked out by the fact that her boyfriend’s four best friends were all gay for each other. As far as we were concerned, Aubrey was one of us now.
That’s how we found ourselves sitting together with her during lunch. She was sitting comfortably next to Jaime, adding her two cents into a conversation here and there.
“So Vic, when are you going to actually invite Kellin to your house?” She nudged my shoulder. She meant for only me to hear her comment and I felt the heat rise my face. It was weird. Kellin and I had been together for almost two months and he had never really been to my house before. We always went to his house, considering his mom was usually gone, but now that we were out in the open with our parents, things changed.
“Uh… soon I hope.” I responded, watching Kellin laugh at something my brother had said.
“Soon? Really?” she asked sarcastically. “He doesn’t know that you have it still, does he?” My eyes opened wide. (How did she knew about it?)
“How-“
“That time we had to work on a physics project remember.” I racked my brain, trying to figure out what she was referring to. If memory served me correctly, it was some time last year. We were working on a group project and we had it at my house that night. I needed help getting something from my room. She asked about it and I remember saying it was from someone special.
“Yeah, but how did you know it was him?”
“Vic, I’m a girl. We just know these things.” She rubbed my back before punching Jaime in the arm.
“Ow! Babe, what was that for?” He rubbed his arm and chuckled.
“Let’s go, we have class.” She stood and pulled Jaime off of his butt.
“Guess I’m leaving guys.” He waved over his shoulder as Aubrey dragged him away. Before they got too far, she turned around and gave me a thumbs up before turning her attention back to her boyfriend.
“They’re cute together.” Mike laughed lightly.
“Yeah, she definitely keeps him in check.” Tony agreed.
“I like her. Vic…” Kellin noticed that I was staring off into space. He waved his hand in front of my face. “Vicky”
“Ew… no” I laughed. “That makes me sound like a girl.”
“Well with how much time you spend on your hair-“ Mike started.
“Shut up.” I cut him off. “Come on guys. Let’s get to class.” I reached over for Kellin;s hand and we walked together towards the halls. Later on in econ, Kellin joined me at my desk before our teacher had arrived. We talked a little about what we were going to do tonight. He assumed that we were going to go to his house like normal, but I told him that he should come to my house. I knew that my parents were out of town for a few days and Mike was staying with Tony tonight. This meant that we would be able to be alone together and there was something I needed him to see.
As soon as the day had ended, we made a bee line for home. We split from the rest of the group at our usual spot and continued to my house in a comfortable silence. The closer we got to my house, the more adrenaline coursed through my body. I wondered what he would think of the fact that I still had the rose he gave me almost two and a half years ago. When we first met again, I’m sure he would have thought that it was creepy, but now I hoped it would just make him happy.
When we got to my house, we headed upstairs towards my room. I led Kellin around and he stopped me outside of my door. I turned to him, a small jolt of concern passing through me.
“Kellin?” He gave me a loving smile.
“I’m okay. I’m just really excited that I had to stop and breathe.” He was blushing and it was adorable. I chuckled at his reaction and opened my door, leading him inside. My room is pretty plain compared to others. I have a few posters on my walls of my favorite bands, a double size bed, a desk and my bookshelf. The only thing that really stood out was my electric green guitar that was in the corner by my bed. (Well that and the rose that was really out of place compared to the rest of my room.)
My heart began to beat faster as he looked around. He wandered towards a wall that had my shelf of CDs and Vinyls on it. After that he moved closer to where the rose was hanging, but still hadn’t noticed it yet. I went to move towards him when his head turned and he stopped. He had finally spotted it. I stayed where I was, watching the range of emotions pass over his face. When he turned to me, tears were in his eyes.
“Vic… is that the same one?” I nodded my head, walked over to him, and wrapped him in my arms.
“Yep. I’ve had it ever since that day.” I leaned over, kissing his neck.
“You know, I never forgot you…” He turned in my arms so that we were facing each other. “Not even once.”
“I didn’t forget you either.” I kissed his nose.
“I love you, Vic. So, so much.”
“I love you too, Kellin.” He moved so that our lips met. It started out gentle but soon became heated and passionate. He backed me up until my legs hit the edge of my bed, sending us both down on top of it. Kellin straddled my hips and began kissing my neck. He sucked on a spot below my ear and I groaned out.
He moved back to my lips again and slipped his hands under my shirt. His cool hand felt so good against my warm skin. He lifted my shirt, breaking lip contact only long enough to pull it over my head and toss it somewhere on my floor. I began working on the buttons of his, bearing his chest to me. I moved to suck a love bite on his collar bone.
I was having trouble having coherent thoughts. He was driving me crazy and I had been dying to have this moment with him. I pulled away to look him in the eyes. His breathing was a little ragged and his lips were red from kissing, but his eyes… they were so full of love and lust that I almost lost it then and there.
“Don’t think that this stops here.” He threatened playfully.
“I wouldn’t have dreamed of it.” I moved my hands down to grip his butt and he rolled his hips over mine causing a small gasp to escape his lips. I used that opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth and he fought back for dominance. His hands began to wander lower on my body until he reached the zipper on my jeans. Hesitantly he pulled his face away from mine.
“Can I?” he asked and his cheeks blushed a deep red color. I felt my body twitch at his shy demeanor and gave him a nod of approval. He moved down my body, planting small kisses as he went, and stopped when he reached the top of my jeans. He slowly pulled them open and pulled them from my body. I inhaled sharply as he ran a hand over my manhood, the sensation causing chills to run through me.
“Kel-“ I was cut off by the gasp that was forced from me by his hand slipping into my briefs and gripping me tightly. I sat up a little and met his gaze. He had a playful smirk tugging at his lips as he slowly stroked me.
“Yes, Vic?” He asked innocently. This kid was going to be the death of me. As I was about to answer, he licked from my base to the tip and all coherent thoughts were gone. I fell back against the bed again, groaning as he took my length into his mouth.
“Oh god… Kellin.” I managed to form words as he bobbed his head. He chuckled which caused vibrations to pass over me. I gripped the sheets, the pleasure slowly building inside of me. “Ah, Kellin. I- I’m guna…” He pulled away and I groaned in frustration.
“Come for me, Victor.” He whispered, pumping me before sucking hard and the head. I tried to prolong my climax, but it was too much. I arched off of the bed and spilled my seed into his mouth. I felt him swallow before releasing me. He crawled back up towards me and kissed me deeply. “How was it?”
“Beyond… amazing.” I answered in between breaths. He chuckled.
“Ha ha, good. Next time though, you’ll be so breathless you can’t speak.” He moved us so that he could pull my blanket over us and curled up by my side. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and rested my head on his.
“I love you, Kellin.”
“I love you too Vic.” He wrapped an arm around my waist and held me tightly too him. I was happily surprised by him today. This new bold side of Kellin was something I could get use to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so I was planning on posting this last night but our power went out =(

Anywho, tell me what you guys think. Next chapter coming this weekend