Sequel: Still Hanging On
Status: Ongoig

Hold Fast

God Damnit Kyle! (Imagine Cartman's voice)

Kellin ended up staying over for the whole weekend, letting his mom know that he didn’t want me to be alone since Mike was at Tony’s. She was a little hesitant at first, but agreed in the end. We spent the majority of the weekend lying around and watching a bunch of movies from when we were kids. It was nice to spend time just relaxing and not having to worry about what was going on in the outside world. We could just be alone and that was how we spent our time. My parents didn’t question anything when they got home the next night. They just said hello and went about their own business. All in all it had been a perfect weekend.
However, that bliss I had all throughout the weekend was soon gone as I headed back to school the following Monday. I was walking through the hallway when I heard a loud bang down a ways. I looked up to see that Kyle had a freshman pinned to a locker. Does this asshole ever have anything better to do? This kid looked on the verge of tears. I ran down the hallway and tackled Kyle, yelling for the kid to run.
So I know what you’re thinking, stupid decision on my part. And as true as that may be, what else could I do, get a teacher? No, that would have taken too long and he could have finished before I got back. Although I could have like kicked him and grabbed the kid and ran. Great… I think of that as he’s pulling my off of the ground, a very pissed look on his face.
“The fuck Fuentes?” He was pulling me towards the locker room. And that’s when I began to really regret my decision. (Not saving the kid, the tackling part…) I tried to pull free from his grasp, but he had gotten a grip on the lower part of my shirt so I couldn’t escape like last time. He roughly pulled me into the locker room and threw me to the floor. “You better have a good reason for knocking me on my ass, faggot.” I glared up at him.
“Oh so stopping you from scaring the shit out of that kid wasn’t good enough.” I managed to stand up and face him properly.
“You’ve got a lot of nerve, Fuentes, especially since I know your secret.” He started towards me and I backed up until I hit the wall. (Why was there always a freaking wall behind me?)
“Secret, what secret?” He scoffed and stepped up, pinning me to the wall.
“That you and that Quinn kid are together. You don’t do a very good job of hiding the fact that you like to fuck boys.” A smirk crossed his face and I really wanted to punch him. I swear he could be such a dumb shit…
“That’s not a secret you moron. I could care less who knows.” He didn’t seem to be convinced and he moved so that his face was directly in front of mine. I went to shove him away and he grabbed my wrists, pinning them to the sides of my head. It’s times like this when I wish that I had stayed in sports… he was way too strong for me to push away. I struggled against his grip and he laughed.
“You’re pathetic. I bet you don’t even care who it is that you fuck, do you? You’d fuck anyone who came your way.” I stopped struggling to glare up at him.
“You wish. I wouldn’t fuck you if my very life depended on it.” I spat back in response. This seemed to really piss him off and he shoved me back against the wall. Pain shot through my back and head as they collided with the concrete. I felt tears prickle my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. Not here, and definitely not in front of him.
That’s when something happened that I was completely not prepared for. He closed the gap between us and forced his mouth over mine. I let out a gasp of shock and he slid his tongue into my mouth. I felt like I was going to be sick. He bruised my lips with his kiss, nipping and biting at my lower lip. He rearranged my hands so that he hand them pinned over my head with one of his and began exploring my body with the other one. I shuddered as he moved his hand down my side.
He finally released my mouth and bit down hard on my neck. I let out a small cry of pain and tried to move away from him.
“Let me go you bastard!” I cried desperately. He ignored my pleas and sucked harder. There was definitely going to be a mark later, and I just hope I can hide it later. I felt his hand move to the front of my jeans and I stiffened. I heard him chuckle as he undid the button and zipper of my jeans.
“I told you that you were going to regret things later.” I knew I would have regretted something, but I figured he would just punch me or something and get it over with. I never imagined that he would violate me in the school locker room where anyone could walk in and see.
“What if someone walks in on you? What are you going to tell them?” he paused for a second. A wicked grin crossed his face and he pulled me from the wall. I tried to run from him, but his grip was too tight on my wrist. He shoved me into one of the shower stalls and closed the door behind us. Great.
“Now we’ll have no interruptions.” He pinned me again and began to ravage my mouth with his again. I struggled against him, trying to hit or kick him so I could escape. All I needed was one shot.
I panicked as he slid his hand over my crotch. I didn’t like where this was going and I’d be damned if anyone but Kellin touched me like this. As he was about to reach his hand into the elastic of my briefs, I bit his lip hard. He pulled away with a yelp of pain. He reached up and pulled his hand back. His lips was bleeding.
“You little-“ I cut him off by kicking him in the shin with everything I had. He crumpled to the floor. I took my one chance and ran from the stall. I heard him yell in frustration, but I didn’t stick around to see what he was going to do next. I ran like hell through the hallway, narrowly avoiding a few stray students as they wandered to their next classes. I hadn’t realized that we had been in there for an entire class period. I looked at my watch, 11:15. I had Physics and Mike would notice that I was missing.
I turned down the hallway and stopped in front of my classroom. I took a few deep breaths, trying to calm my beating heart. I noticed that my pants were still undone and I zipped them up and did the button before walking into the classroom.
“Ah, Vic, nice of you to join us.” Miss Berry stopped writing on the board and turned to face me. “Any reason as to your tardiness?”
“Uh…” Shit, what was I going to say? I had no good excuse for being late to my third period class.
“The Dean needed to see him.” I heard my brother’s voice speak up from the back of the classroom. Miss Berry looked at him then back to me.
“Oh really, I’ll just call to make sure that’s where you were.” She walked to her phone and I went to my brother’s side, sitting in the chair next to him.
“Hello, yes Dean Preciado, was a Mr. Vic Fuentes in your office until a moment ago.” There was a pause and she nodded her head. “Alright, thank you. Alright, you’re off the hook for now Vic.” I nodded before pulling my book from my backpack that Mike had sitting beside him. I hadn’t even realized that I had left it by my locker.
“How did you manage that?” I whispered as Miss Berry continued her lecture. Mike slid his phone across the table, showing me a txt that he had sent to Jaime’s dad.
*Vic’s missing. If you get a phone call from any of his teachers, please say he was with you. I don’t know where he went, but it can’t have been good…-Mike * I looked at my little brother and smiled.
“Thanks.” He nodded before staring at me.
“What?” I asked, confused.
“That wasn’t there before.” He reached up and poked my neck, causing me to hiss slightly in pain.
“Mr. Fuentes, is there something wrong?” Miss Berry asked me.
“No, sorry I just kicked the table leg.” I answered back. She returned to her lecture and I glared at Mike.
“You have some serious explaining to do. I know that that’s not from Kellin.” He gave me a stern look and I sighed. This was not how I wanted my day to begin…
♠ ♠ ♠
Mwahahaha...plot twist and a cliffhanger!!

K, so I had so many feels while writing this and that's why my update was delayed.

Comment and tell me what you think XD