Sequel: Still Hanging On
Status: Ongoig

Hold Fast

Revenge?

We spent the first week before vacation just scoping out Kyle and getting an idea of the best way for this plan to go down. Truth be told, I was scared as shit. This guy had attacked me twice this year, and I really didn’t want there to be a third time. However, I knew that I was the only one that could actually do something for him. I kinda understand why people call me a bleeding heart now, but what else was I supposed to do.
So here I find myself, watching Kyle in my peripheral vision, trying to decide when would be the best time to approach him. I noticed that his friends were walking away from him and that he was still standing by his locker. I quickly pulled my phone from my pocket and started walking.
*It’s time.* I sent the text to everyone and walked towards Kyle with my head down. I was alone and hoping that he would take the bait. As predicted, as soon as I walked by his locker, he turned towards me and began to follow behind. My anxiety skyrocketed and I stuck my hand in my pocket, turning on the small tape recorder I had hidden inside. I went to turn a corner and felt a hand grab my arm.
“So Fuentes, we meet again.” Kyle spun me around so that I was looking up at him.
“What the fuck do you want Winters?” I spat back at him harshly.
“So feisty today. I like it.” He gave me a sickening smirk that made my stomach churn. I glanced over his shoulder, seeing Jaime and Mike watching from the end of the hall. That meant that Tony and Kellin were posted inside the locker room where I was sure Kyle would drag me off to.
“That’s great, now let me go.” I tried to tug my arm from his grasp, just to have him grip it tighter. So far so good. He gave me a pouty face and stuck out his bottom lip.
“Aw, Vicky doesn’t want to play with me today?” I cringed. This was going to be harder than I had thought. It was taking all of my self-restraint to not punch him and run off right there.
“No, now let me go.” I steeled my gaze, hoping to make him just angry enough to pull me towards my goal location.
“Don’t want to.” He shut his locker and started walking down a side hallway, dragging me along with him. As I had thought, he pulled me towards the locker room again. To keep up the charade, I pulled against him, pretending to try to get away from his grip. Then it occurred to me. This was the third time this year that he’s forced me down a hallway and not one single person has been there to witness it. How did he have such luck?
We got to the locker room door and he shoved me inside, keeping his iron like grip on my arm. I was sure that I was going to have bruises later. Once inside, he backed me up against the wall harshly. I cried out in pain and my back collided with the unforgiving concrete. I saw something move behind Kyle, seeing Tony peek out from behind a stack of lockers. He had a really pissed off look, I’m assuming due to my cry, and I saw Kellin pull him back out of sight. At least we weren't alone this time.
“Looks like I have you all to myself now.” Kyle pinned me to the wall with his body, forcing my hands above my head.
“What did I ever do to you?” This was a genuine question. I really wanted to know why the fuck he had to pick me out of everyone at this god forsaken school. What did I do to deserve his hostile attention?
“You exist.” He said quietly. “You exist and I can’t have you!” He was getting angry now and I could see the faint signs of tears in his eyes. My heart ached just slightly for him. That was, until he forced his lips onto mine.
I stiffened and took a sharp inhale of breath, refusing to respond to him. This obviously made him angrier and he reached down with one hand and gripped my hip tightly. I gasped in pain and he bit my lip. One of his legs forced its way between mine and he lifted it until it rubbed against my crotch. At this, I tried to move away from him, but I was trapped between the wall and his body. (Reminder to self… football players are not easy to get away from…) After what felt like forever, he finally released my lips and leaned his head against my shoulder. My breathing was slightly ragged from his harsh kiss and the sensation of him rubbing against me was beginning to get to me.
“Can’t… can’t have me?” I managed between breaths. “What… do you mean?” he scowled at me.
“It means I fucking like you! But you’re with that Quinn kid and I just…” He growled in frustration. “I can’t stand it! I waited for three years and I was finally going to tell you…but I couldn't.” Needless to say I was shocked and confused. My mouth was hanging open and I could just see Tony and Kellin standing with their heads poking around the lockers, mirroring my expression.
“Kyle…” I didn’t know what to say.
“Don’t Vic. Just don’t. I don’t want your fucking pity.” He released my hands. “I just was overwhelmed with anger and pain that I didn’t know what to do with it. Having that week away from school gave me time to really think things through.” I just stared at him. He still had me pinned to the wall, but all animosity was gone. Before me stood a broken shell of someone I was supposed to hate, but how could I? “I’m sorry for all of this… I don’t blame you if you never forgive me.” He went to move away, but I stopped him.
“I forgive you.” He gave me a weak smile. “But you’re going to have to do something for me.” He quirked and eyebrow.
“And that would be?”
“You have to talk to someone.” A skeptical look crossed his face. “I’m serious. You can’t just keep this stuff locked up.”
“So you want me to come out of the closet?”
“No… well not exactly. I just want you to confide in someone you trust.” I put my hand on his shoulder, trying to reassure him.
“Well I trust you and that’s good enough for me.” He went to leave but turned back to me when he reached the door. “Let Kellin know how sorry I am and I hope that one day he and your friends can forgive me for my actions.” And with that said, he was gone. I stood there, completely at a loss for thought. Kellin and Tony came out from their hiding spots and walked over to me. I looked up at Kellin, feeling a tear escape my eyes as I collapsed to the floor. He and Tony rushed to my side, helping me to my feet.
“My god Vic are you okay?” Tony steadied me against him and they helped me to one of the benches.
“Yeah.” I let out a shaky breath and willed myself not to cry. I was blaming it on being scared and overwhelmed. I turned to Kellin who had worry all over his face. “Kellin…”
“I know Vic. It’s okay.” I was glad that he wasn’t upset. It’s not normal to cry about someone who had made my life hell for the last few years. I wrapped my arms around him and quietly sobbed onto his shoulder as he and Tony rubbed my back. It took me a few minutes to calm down and I slowly pulled away from Kellin.
“We should find Jaime and Mike.” Tony suggested. Kellin and I nodded in agreement and walked out of the locker room. We found Jaime and Mike just around the corner. Mike ran to me and wrapped me in a hug.
“You were starting to worry me. We saw Kyle leave and you didn’t come out. We were about to come get you guys.” He was smothering me a little, but it felt nice to be there.
“What happened?” Jaime asked as soon as Mike let me go.
“I’ll let you guys listen after school.” They gave me concerned looks but agreed none the less.

We met together at Tony’s house after school. I had just finished playing the recording, stopping it before my little breakdown. Jaime and Mike did not look convinced.
“There’s no way I believe this guy.” Mike argued.
“Neither do I.” Mike agreed. “This seems way too convenient.”
“We thought the same thing.” Tony began, looking over at Kellin who was nodding in agreement.
“Yeah, guys you should have been there. The emotion in the room was enough to give me chills.” Kellin explained. “I was speechless.”
“So we’re going to let this go? Just like that?” Mike was angry again and I didn’t blame him. This was something that was rather hard to just accept.
“Mike, you didn’t see the look in his eyes. I believe he was being honest with me and if I’m the only person he trusts with this then I can’t ignore that. I have to be there for him.” I was pretty surprised by my own words, but they were true. I was going to be there for Kyle because I knew that he had no one else to turn to. He needed someone to believe in him. It took a while for me to talk the guys into accepting what I wanted to do.
Mike was still pretty heated when we were getting ready to leave, so he stayed with Tony, who promised to try and calm him down. Jaime went back to his house and Kellin and I walked towards our own.
“I’m proud of you.” He said to me, taking my hand in his. I smiled to myself.
“I just want to help.”
“I know.” We were just coming to my house. We stopped at my door and he turned me towards him. “But let it be known that whoever tries to kiss you again is going to have to deal with me.” I chuckled as he leaned forward and pulled me into a kiss. It was pretty passionate but was short. “I love you.”
“I love you too.” He turned to leave. I watched him walk until he was close to his house then I went to my room. I flopped onto my bed and sighed. When was life ever going to make sense for more than a second. I was beginning to think that mine would never be normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mwahaha plot twist!!

K so I should explain. I started writing this chapter and i just let my mind run with it and this was what happened. I like where this is going so we're going to roll with it.

Comment me your opinions! Love you guys XD